Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 hours ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

Can't believe Posobiec might have woken up.

Unfortunately, he hasn't. I think he's posting this to "expose" him and discourage Trump from selecting him as VP. To people with a scintilla of intelligence, Burgum's points are well made, but to the others, they're disqualifying.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

Can't believe Posobiec might have woken up.

I like this guy, Burgum.  First Republican in a long time who seems to have his chit together.  Will be interesting if Trump selects him.  I might could get behind a ticket with him on it, given the recent events surrounding Biden.  Still dont like Trump on whole, but this guy seems like he's got it together. Apologies to the mods if this is wrong board.

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Haha 3

Orc tells how Ukrainian partisans are killing his comrades in the occupied territories: “Our soldier was walking alone, then in the morning he was found dead behind the bridge... We had cases when we were forbidden to move alone, even with weapons, because two of our soldiers were killed, their legs were shot and their throats were cut. There was another incident when an unknown person drove up on an ATV and opened fire on us. And there are many such cases...”
The invader said that the partisan underground in the occupied territories is working in full swing, because of this, the commanders forbid them to communicate with people, and the occupiers themselves are afraid to walk at night.

Seems like some bad news ahead

We've seen no geolocations to prove these yet, but some dangerous ones from DeepState's map, showing some very bad things happening for Ukraine's front line right now. 

1) Toretsk / Niu York in severe trouble with large Russian advances into the area which had been unmoved since 2022

2) Large Russian advance claimed into Makiivka in Kharkiv/Luhansk cutting the road

3) Sokil and surrounding areas captured by Russian forces

So we'll see if they're reacting to rumour, or if geolocations will emerge over the next few days. 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Rage+1 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

or, at his age, get his friend the norwegian/swedish/whatever girl to fix it

The idiot called it off with the cute Swede.  I've been lobbying for him to shift his attentions to the gorgeous Norwegian...he'll be just a short bus ride from her next school year in Germany, we'll see.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The idiot called it off with the cute Swede.  I've been lobbying for him to shift his attentions to the gorgeous Norwegian...he'll be just a short bus ride from her next school year in Germany, we'll see.

When I reflect on the gorgeous women I blew off at a young age because I thought I was Leo DiCaprio, it is the greatest regret.

Still friends with a couple and still hot at 50. 

That's for another thread.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MissingInAction said:

When I reflect on the gorgeous women I blew off at a young age because I thought was Leo DiCaprio, it is the greatest regret.

Still friends with a couple and still hot at 50. 

That's for another thread.

I refuse to believe that you were ever DiCaprio.  I absolutely believe that you THOUGHT you were DiCaprio....because it is quite easy to believe that you were a complete idiot in your youth.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, one more 155mm round will reach the front.  The boy spent some of his money to sponsor a round, with a special message -- he just got notified this 4th of July weekend (aptly) that it has arrived at the front lines:

79214b79d012a9e36b42dfd38ae83c67.jpg

Suck my star spangled dick is surly motto worthy 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

in putin's russia people send their kids to north korean summer camp:

I stayed at a North Korean summer camp. We polished statues and played a game where we destroyed the White House.

and, because kids will be kids:

What was funny was that it was really easy to buy vodka and cigarettes.

Some kids in our group, as young as 12, bought North Korean rice vodka, brought it back to the camp, and got extremely drunk on the first couple of nights.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-kid-stayed-north-korea-summer-camp-songdowon-tried-brainwash-2024-7

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

in putin's russia people send their kids to north korean summer camp:

and, because kids will be kids:

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-kid-stayed-north-korea-summer-camp-songdowon-tried-brainwash-2024-7

I went to a camp in North Texas when I was a kid and the parallels are eerie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

BREAKING ‼️The 83rd Guard Assault Brigade, which is surrounded in Vovchansk, has its commander arrested

RUSSIAN Colonel Gorodilov has been arrested for fraud on especially 'large scale'. Accordingly, 'military impunity often tempts morally unstable commanders with the possibility of quick enrichment.
In any case, if this is the case, then this is not the first time.'

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1