Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

I didnt realize this post was going to be a fucking algebra 2 equation

I know I am late to the party... but holy shit, that boat drop shot being perfectly aligned with the wind....     I know its always bit of a guess on those drops, but that was a hell of a lot of wind movement that they compensated for.

took about 5.0 seconds from drop to explosion (the slow mo at the end has to be estimated), puts the drone about 125 meters above them. 

i measured the distance at release point to be about 3.5-4 boat lengths.  so... assume 4m boat size (seeing that small zodiac's are ~4m)... that fucking grenade moved laterally about 14-ish meters in the air.  thats a fucking hell of a slice.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I'm pro Ukrainian victories in their battle for liberty.

I struggle with the reality we live in now of war seen from X/Twitter/social media.

Not critical of anyone posting them here, and I acknowledge that war is ugly. It's the surreal aspects of it being posted that is a struggle for me. In the "damn war is brutal" sense of it all. 

I grew up in a place where I became desensitized to gun and physical violence. I don't want to become desensitized to war violence.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

49 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Meh, guy looked to be already injured. Might as well let him be a burden to his own side.

IMG_3074.gif.0e6997a5d7763ea5370d5850af9194e1.gif

….. you see……that whole “burden to his own side” thing…that’s not really how they roll in Russia. 

I don’t want to sound like a history nerd, but I have to point out that Florence Nightingale wasn’t on the Russian side during the Crimean war.  To this day, Russian military medical aid Is more like stealing your share of the roasted Ukrainian pet dog while you bleed out a couple clicks to the front.

• Hook 'Em 5

10 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

We should loan Ukraine this dude.

image.jpeg.d963ad1b622e6adfe5084b003d46679d.jpeg

Jonesy left the Navy, got a law degree, and went on to become an ADA in NYC.

So, unfortunately, the best we can do is this guy:

MV5BNTkyMzljZDctNDRjMi00ZTU1LTg3YzMtNDNi

On the bright side, he's got mad Kung-Fu fighting skills.

Spoiler

PoliceAcademySOTWFeature.jpg?fit=650,350

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

So Russia is the second best army in Ukraine and the second best army in Mali.

watching arrested development GIF

That may well be true, everything I've read is that Malian's (sorry if that's the incorrect term) slaughtered them.  The Malii's took loses but nothing in comparison to what they slaughtered.  

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

That may well be true, everything I've read is that Malian's (sorry if that's the incorrect term) slaughtered them.  The Malii's took loses but nothing in comparison to what they slaughtered.  

I'd be willing to bet Mali would be happy to sacrifice a large number of their folks to completely destroy Wagner teams.  Russia can't exactly spare more troops and equipment.

Kind of reminiscent when hundreds of Wagner troops took on a couple of US Army Green Beret teams, some US Marines, and a couple of US Air Force combat controllers in Syria.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

The second large-scale assault by Russian troops in the amount of 57 (!) units of armored vehicles of the positions of the 79th Airborne Assault Brigade

The following were involved: 10 tanks, 47 armored fighting vehicles with infantry, 10 motorcycles and 1 buggy.

Despite the huge amount of equipment, the assault was repulsed, 12 armored fighting vehicles, 8 tanks, 9 motorbikes and buggies were hit. 36 occupiers were killed and 32 were wounded.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

IMG_3074.gif.0e6997a5d7763ea5370d5850af9194e1.gif
….. you see……that whole “burden to his own side” thing…that’s not really how they roll in Russia. 
I don’t want to sound like a history nerd, but I have to point out that Florence Nightingale wasn’t on the Russian side during the Crimean war.  To this day, Russian military medical aid Is more like stealing your share of the roasted Ukrainian pet dog while you bleed out a couple clicks to the front.

Sure they don’t value life and they do not value their own soldiers well being like we do, but they have some care.

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C-DK2OaIknM?xmt=AQGzKN-G9Ji1_JEM9zX9xWvNpv4PxbakM5Q860gESd3DZw

🐝🐝Two Ukrainian FPV kamikaze drones strike a Russian "turtle" tank, leading to a massive secondary explosion.
🥇I think this is an absolute record for the height a turret has been thrown.

^Might be a new record? We'll have to see what the Judges say, and just in time for the Olympics too!

https://www.threads.net/@kyivpost.official/post/C-CzhSXo9JB?xmt=AQGzKN-G9Ji1_JEM9zX9xWvNpv4PxbakM5Q860gESd3DZw

The Czech Republic is considering the idea of creating a Ukrainian Legion following Poland's example, said Defense Minister Jana Černochová.
The minister noted that the Ukrainian community living in the Czech Republic is quite large.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Sure they don’t value life and they do not value their own soldiers well being like we do, but they have some care.

There is a recent video where they sit around making bread cakes from grain they have stolen from Ukrainian farm animals because Russia has not provided them food for 27 days.

I guess you can call that ‘some care.’

My understanding is that medical care for the Battlefield wounded is virtually nonexistent.  I am positive you are correct that the personal feeling soldiers have for their friends is a real thing.   But it is not like three healthy medics will be occupied caring for the wounded Russian soldier.   if the medic can hold a gun, he’s dead and lying in the field next to the wounded Russian.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C-DK2OaIknM?xmt=AQGzKN-G9Ji1_JEM9zX9xWvNpv4PxbakM5Q860gESd3DZw

🐝🐝Two Ukrainian FPV kamikaze drones strike a Russian "turtle" tank, leading to a massive secondary explosion.

^Might be a new record? We'll have to see what the Judges say, and just in time for the Olympics too!

Came here to post this. Here's the embed:

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.01440d97b7e07f1981fd04023f26786a.png

image.thumb.png.bcaaaad7fdd365b1d64fb7a7a681dcf6.png

WASHINGTON—The U.S. has agreed to arm dozens of F-16 jet fighters being sent to Ukraine with American-made missiles and other advanced weapons, addressing a longstanding question about the Western aircraft. Denmark and the Netherlands are preparing to send the first American-made F-16s to Ukraine this summer, and more will come later from Belgium and Norway. But until now the source of critical weapons for the planes has been unresolved.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

Might be a new record? We'll have to see what the Judges say, and just in time for the Olympics too!

Sorry but Russia isn't allowed in this year's Olympics. They may participate as Individual Neutral Projectiles.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Russian tanks are pure shit.

I used to believe that the armored conflict in Desert Storm was so lopsided in our favor because our troops enjoyed superior training and night-fighting capabilities.

And while I'm sure that's true, it's also true that Russian tanks are pure shit.

Are you new here?

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.threads.net/@kyivpost.official/post/C-CzhSXo9JB?xmt=AQGzKN-G9Ji1_JEM9zX9xWvNpv4PxbakM5Q860gESd3DZw

The Czech Republic is considering the idea of creating a Ukrainian Legion following Poland's example, said Defense Minister Jana Černochová.
The minister noted that the Ukrainian community living in the Czech Republic is quite large.

That tank musta been full of fuel.  Burnt a big area around it.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Came here to post this. Here's the embed:

That turret looks like it shattered instead of just being launched.  The hole you see while it's flipping around is much larger than either of the hatches on Russian turrets.  That was quite an explosion.  The crew probably didn't even know that it happened.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.threads.net/@lorion70/post/C-DPZfRJhfb/?xmt=AQGz00wlhYPNA7tAyylTKzouS3NSh2tFAh06KFVPnhatTw

Two posts on YEKATERINBURG plant fire..
️In yekaterinburg (russia), the defense plant "NPO Automation" caught fire, – russian media.

The roof of the shop with chemical products is on fire, the area of ​​the fire is 800 square meters.

This is one of the largest enterprises of the russian federation in the field of development and production of radio-electronic equipment for space technology.

Follow blyskavka_ua

https://www.threads.net/@maks_24_ua/post/C-Cr3KpucMO/?xmt=AQGzPrGEtuwNA5NmU7liiCvuLzcWpTweuaf1E4dzJq0CNw

In Rostov-on-Don, a fire started at a polycarbonate warehouse due to an explosion of an electrical switchboard.

The burning area is 500 square meters and continues to grow due to strong winds. The city begins to be engulfed in acrid smoke.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2