Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

#Poland and #Ukraine's neighboring countries are "obliged" to shoot down Russian missiles approaching their airspace despite #NATO's opposition, Polish Foreign Minister Sikorski said in an interview with the FT He said it would be better to intercept missiles at higher altitudes over Ukraine to reduce the risk to Polish citizens.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

The morning of September 2, around 5 am., Russia attacked #Kyiv with at least ten Kh- 101 cruise missiles, ten more Iskander M/KN-23 missiles, and one drone, all of which got shot down. Falling debris caused damage to a heating plant, subway station entrance, vehicles, and some other non-residential buildings in Holosiievsky, Solomiansky, Sviatoshynsky and Dniprovsky districts. Two civilians are treated for light wounds. That is nowadays a "lucky day" for Kyiv. Monday is the day when russia is statistically more likely to launch a massive strike on Ukrainian civilians.

A man in his underwear (who must've been sound asleep in his bed just a few moments prior) is holding his best friend in his arms. A doctor is inspecting the poor pup to make sure it's not injured. A woman getting her arm bandaged is talking to her friend on the phone telling her that all is well. This is Ukraine… …after Russian terrorists hit the center for social and psychological rehabilitation of children located in a densely populated residential area. 4 children and 9 adults were injured. At least 5 apartment buildings were damaged...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 8

1 hour ago, SurlyGator said:

Thermite.  So Napalm Lite.

More like Turbo Napalm. Thermite will burn through steel, metal, pretty much anything save concrete and ceramics. And it can't be extinguished with water, chemicals, or by smothering. Using it in this manner is brilliant and might be a game changer for offensive operations if scaled up and deployed correctly in mass.

Edited by MagicSoccerSpray
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

https://www.threads.net/@ociubotaru/post/C_a5M5Ft-J0?xmt=AQGzrCMPH4uDmNeguj5nPC1IvT6AgbM5Lbmfi-ipngniDg

Haven't seen anything like this yet.
Flamethrower drone setting a tree line with trenches ablaze.

^Not sure what's going on here, but that's certainly a new type of drone weapon

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/C_Z7mleNNtz?xmt=AQGzrCMPH4uDmNeguj5nPC1IvT6AgbM5Lbmfi-ipngniDg

This morning, Belgorod got a response from Ukraine after the missile attacks in the capital.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

More like Turbo Napalm. Thermite will burn through steel, metal, pretty much anything save concrete and ceramics. And it can't be extinguished with water, chemicals, or by smothering. Using it in this manner is brilliant and might be a game changer for offensive operations if scaled up and deployed correctly in mass.

Doesn’t burn as long or cause damage much beyond where it falls though, if I remember correctly? 

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Geneva approved?

Geneva non-approved.  At least on personnel, right?

Ukraine is only targeting equipment like rifles, machine guns, ammo, uniforms, web gear, packs, and so forth.  Certainly not the Russians in the uniforms, web gear, etc.  The Russians just need to distance themselves from the equipment and they'll be ok.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Doesn’t burn as long or cause damage much beyond where it falls though, if I remember correctly? 

I'm not EOD, but my understanding is it burns till it's out, and it only spreads based on what it has ignited. It's main point is that it is inextinguishable and burns/melts everything it contacts save concrete/ceramics.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Ukraine is only targeting equipment like rifles, machine guns, ammo, uniforms, web gear, packs, and so forth.  Certainly not the Russians in the uniforms, web gear, etc.  The Russians just need to distance themselves from the equipment and they'll be ok.

Tell us you’ve been in the military without telling us you’ve been in the military.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The Russian army still has those items?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, B00M said:

Every time I zoom in on this thread it crashes and has to reload from the top. It’s so shitty 

We try to self limit tweets to only three at once because the pages have a limit  - too many and the page crashes a lot of browsers.

We (me) should probably probably just start posting screen shots of the non-video ones.

And hopefully threads will be available to embed soon

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

I'm not EOD, but my understanding is it burns till it's out, and it only spreads based on what it has ignited. It's main point is that it is inextinguishable and burns/melts everything it contacts save concrete/ceramics.

I imagine it would be effective against the anti drone netting covering fuel tanks and other targets.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I imagine it would be effective against the anti drone netting covering fuel tanks and other targets.

If you could hit the engine deck/panels of any of the Russian vehicles, seems like it could take them out of commission, or even get them around the tracks/wheels.

Hell, the Russians don't seem to be too good about keeping hatches closed.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you could hit the engine deck/panels of any of the Russian vehicles, seems like it could take them out of commission, or even get them around the tracks/wheels.

Hell, the Russians don't seem to be too good about keeping hatches closed.

Or the troops sitting on the outside.

• Hook 'Em 1