Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

48 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is from a day or two and covers a lot (including that hitting the fuel storage tanks are as important as hitting the actual refinery equipment) and he talks about how we could cut back these attacks if we let them use Western missiles against Russian air bases (around the 20-23 minute mark).

44 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Has anyone written a believable explanatory piece about the backroom discussions regarding whether UKR should be free to attack RUZ with US weapons?

...  I'm impatient for a reasonable explanation. 

12 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I've long felt it's time we put out some red lines of our own and make our intentions clear, as in, get out of Ukraine or we are going to make you, NATO or not. 

...it's time for Russia to go the fuck home.  A clear message, broadcast across the world, "you have 48 hours to begin to leave, and 2 weeks to be fully gone, or we will clear the air space and ground targets." 

if that makes us the bad guys in the eyes of the Russian population, so be it (here's hint, that's how this ends anyway, so who fucking cares?).  

I don't give a rats ass about ever doing business with these idiots,   Make conditions so fucking bad in Russia that if they want to rejoin the modern the world, they are going to have to make massive changes.  

Thank you, thank you thank you.

You Rock!

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I've long felt it's time we put out some red lines of our own and make our intentions clear, as in, get out of Ukraine or we are going to make you, NATO or not.  Make it clear we won't engage in Russia (so as not to violate Russian Nuclear doctrine), but to pretty much deliver an ultimatum that it's time for Russia to go the fuck home.  A clear message, broadcast across the world, "you have 48 hours to begin to leave, and 2 weeks to be fully gone, or we will clear the air space and ground targets."  Unlike Russia's red lines, our need to be concrete.  Make it abundantly clear that it's over, if that makes us the bad guys in the eyes of the Russian population, so be it (here's hint, that's how this ends anyway, so who fucking cares?).  

I'm not opposed to moving air defenses into Ukraine, to cover Western Ukraine. Poland is talking about it - they have a real concern that errant Russian missiles will hit Poland or another NATO nation at some point - it's very clear that Russian missile accuracy is pretty shit, otherwise they'd be sending their missiles at nothing but military targets, trying to degrade the Ukrainians' ability to wage war. Shit, there's no way Putin can really sustain 1,000+ losses a day (killed, wounded, and captured), and the fact that he's throwing border guards and conscripts with a couple of weeks training at the well-trained Ukrainian forces that are in Kursk speaks volumes.

Russia, for all its fucking around, has been extremely careful about directly engaging with the West.  Hell, they claimed the West took out the Nordstream pipeline, but did they actually do something about it?  Nope. And for all of the dozens of red lines their state media and Lavrov and the others have claimed, they've done nothing.

I really get fucking sick and tired of people saying "oh if we send this weapon to Ukraine, we will upset Russia!"

How about this:  How about people start saying "If North Korea or Iran send this or that weapon to Russia, they will be upsetting America?"  What the fuck, why is it only about upsetting Russia?

Hell, China has been quietly disengaging with Russia, slowly but steadily, because they are in fact scared of our economic power and getting on the wrong side of American/EU sanctions. For all of China's shit-talking and fucking around in the Pacific, at the end of the day, they aren't willing to get on the wrong side of our sanctions.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, PTINS said:

Or is it just keeping the nukes under Russia control rather than risk losing them in a post-Putin free for all.

It probably keeps some people in our intelligence communities awake at night, the idea that groups like the Chechens could get their hands on nukes.

When the Soviet Union fell, we saw all kinds of powerful people basically steal Russian resources to make themselves oligarchs, so we have to assume that if Russia truly descended into chaos (not what we had when the Soviet Union broke up, but Russia proper descend into true chaos), that the nukes will go to bad people.

I still fucking hate it though, we have so much in our storage that we could send to them, that we will never use.

17 minutes ago, PTINS said:

Maybe growing up on nuclear targets proximate to 12,000 runways and retiring in the Hill Country gives a false sense of reality. Damn. Another Bingo! I guess I could blame my dad (RIP) for raising me on John Wayne movies and watching westerns growing up. (Did everybody grow up that way? I am one generation removed from the farm.

High Five Best Friends GIF by reactionseditor]

I preferred my westerns to be in paperback form when I was a kid (thanks Louis L'Amour!) but yeah, plenty of us Gen Xers still remember that Russia = bad.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not opposed to moving air defenses into Ukraine, to cover Western Ukraine. Poland is talking about it - they have a real concern that errant Russian missiles will hit Poland or another NATO nation at some point - it's very clear that Russian missile accuracy is pretty shit, otherwise they'd be sending their missiles at nothing but military targets, trying to degrade the Ukrainians' ability to wage war. Shit, there's no way Putin can really sustain 1,000+ losses a day (killed, wounded, and captured), and the fact that he's throwing border guards and conscripts with a couple of weeks training at the well-trained Ukrainian forces that are in Kursk speaks volumes.

Russia, for all its fucking around, has been extremely careful about directly engaging with the West.  Hell, they claimed the West took out the Nordstream pipeline, but did they actually do something about it?  Nope. And for all of the dozens of red lines their state media and Lavrov and the others have claimed, they've done nothing.

I really get fucking sick and tired of people saying "oh if we send this weapon to Ukraine, we will upset Russia!"

How about this:  How about people start saying "If North Korea or Iran send this or that weapon to Russia, they will be upsetting America?"  What the fuck, why is it only about upsetting Russia?

Hell, China has been quietly disengaging with Russia, slowly but steadily, because they are in fact scared of our economic power and getting on the wrong side of American/EU sanctions. For all of China's shit-talking and fucking around in the Pacific, at the end of the day, they aren't willing to get on the wrong side of our sanctions.

The other thing is that we have an unusual political situation looming, in that we have a lame duck leader.  After the election, regardless of how that goes, Biden will have a couple of months to do this sort of thing, and it gives political shade either way (not as much to one side, but hey).  We can accomplish this sort of plan with minimal usage of actual troops or pilots by using our own vastly superior drone capability.  

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The other thing is that we have an unusual political situation looming, in that we have a lame duck leader.  After the election, regardless of how that goes, Biden will have a couple of months to do this sort of thing, and it gives political shade either way (not as much to one side, but hey).  We can accomplish this sort of plan with minimal usage of actual troops or pilots by using our own vastly superior drone capability.  

But, we won't.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C_edNT7o9x7?xmt=AQGzW4wUfrk_nygjI0enGdTuLmYDFZPh0xgGuzzaEoFANA

🐝🔥Another "FPV flamethrower" visited the positions of the Russian invaders, this time in the northern part of the Kharkiv region.
After the release of the video showing the first use of this technology, a real hunt for such munitions began among Ukrainian units.
The manufacturer states that the main component for creating the munition is aluminum shavings.
🎇 Notice how beautifully the drone self-destructed at the end of the video.

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/C_gTHnFu0ti?xmt=AQGzW4wUfrk_nygjI0enGdTuLmYDFZPh0xgGuzzaEoFANA

The U.S. has imposed sanctions on Russian propagandist Margarita Simonyan, media group and topmanagers of RT, RIA Novosti, Sputnik,and Ruptly. The sanctions are because of Russian attempts to influence the US 2024 Presidential Election.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

The U.S. has imposed sanctions on Russian propagandist Margarita Simonyan, media group and topmanagers of RT, RIA Novosti, Sputnik,and Ruptly. The sanctions are because of Russian attempts to influence the US 2024 Presidential Election.

She's not already sanctioned?

Also, would still motorboat.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2

I was going to mention on that video above, which they discuss, but it’s fucking amazing at how easy the Russian conscripts are surrendering in Kursk, and the numbers in which they are surrendering. As they point out, it’s not good for Putin because it means the Russian youth aren’t buying what he’s selling, even when the motherland is being invaded.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was going to mention on that video above, which they discuss, but it’s fucking amazing at how easy the Russian conscripts are surrendering in Kursk, and the numbers in which they are surrendering. As they point out, it’s not good for Putin because it means the Russian youth aren’t buying what he’s selling, even when the motherland is being invaded.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

Sorry if I shouldn't embed....

Post claims to be combat debut of Ukrainian drone armed with rifle......

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot figure out what it's aiming at or whether it's hitting anything.  Seems like it's just spraying bullets around.  Got start somewhere I suppose.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

Sorry if I shouldn't embed....

Post claims to be combat debut of Ukrainian drone armed with rifle......

"How can you shoot already wounded Orcs?

"Easy, you just don't push on the joystick so much."

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot figure out what it's aiming at or whether it's hitting anything.  Seems like it's just spraying bullets around.  Got start somewhere I suppose.

I'd imagine that still has quite a demoralizing effect on the enemy

• Hook 'Em 4

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C_iZu2WoU49?xmt=AQGzLWNtwJJLGreBLMU2ylWVyVbZb6tz79wwWYlsbgmpAQ

📣Ironically, a propaganda billboard urging people to sign a contract with the Russian Ministry of Defense, and Ivan lying beneath it, whose contract has ended.
📍Kursk region.

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C_irbaeodsX?xmt=AQGztSnVpA-DEBEn5TBeQn8PXfiaRskhB_HIEDOu07xJdQ

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The Ukrainian brigade "Kara-Dag" captured a Russian T-72 tank and eliminated its crew in the Donetsk region.
The Russian occupiers left their tank under a railway bridge, blocking the road. This tactic would have allowed the Russian army to concentrate forces in front of the bridge without fearing Ukrainian reinforcements.
🔥 However, the crew was successfully eliminated using FPV, and the tank has now joined the good side.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C_irbaeodsX?xmt=AQGztSnVpA-DEBEn5TBeQn8PXfiaRskhB_HIEDOu07xJdQ

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The Ukrainian brigade "Kara-Dag" captured a Russian T-72 tank and eliminated its crew in the Donetsk region.
The Russian occupiers left their tank under a railway bridge, blocking the road. This tactic would have allowed the Russian army to concentrate forces in front of the bridge without fearing Ukrainian reinforcements.
🔥 However, the crew was successfully eliminated using FPV, and the tank has now joined the good side.

I'm guessing this is the same tank?

• Hook 'Em 4

Belarus Reportedly Downs Two Russian Drones for the First Time

On September 5, two Russian drones were reportedly shot down by Belarusian forces near Homel, 30 km from the Ukraine-Belarus border. Belarusian monitoring group Belarusian Hajun reported this on their Telegram channel.

If verified, this would mark the first confirmed instance of Belarusian forces successfully intercepting Russian drones in Belarusian airspace.

On the night of September 5, Russia launched another large-scale drone assault on Ukraine, targeting several regions.

According to Belaruski Hajun, multiple Belarusian fighter jets were deployed to intercept the drones near Homel around 1:30 a.m. local time, approximately 30 km from the Ukraine-Belarus border.

A third Russian attack drone is reported to have entered Belarusian airspace around 2:30 a.m., but no further details about its status have been provided.

On August 29, a Belarusian fighter jet attempted to shoot down a Russian Shahed-type drone that entered Belarusian airspace, but there was no confirmation of a successful interception.

While Russian attack drones have previously breached Belarusian airspace during raids on Ukraine, this would be the first documented case of a Belarusian Air Force plane successfully downing one.

The Chief of the General Staff and First Deputy Commander of the Air Force and Air Defense Forces, Colonel Sergey Frolov, stated: "Last night, September 5, a violation of the State Border of the Republic of Belarus was detected in the airspace, presumably by unmanned aerial vehicles.

It has been reported that a decision was made to destroy them, which was carried out through timely actions by the air defense forces on duty.

An investigation into this matter is underway," added Sergey Frolov.

image.png.832764a2507fd4b906ef772cfd8f7d85.png

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

Belarusian Gayun | Belarusian Hajun project 2 suicide bombers flew into Belarus

@war_monitor and @vanek_nikolaev report that at about 01:08 2 suicide bomber drones entered the Gomel region of Belarus from the Chernigov region of Ukraine. It is known that the suicide bombers were moving in the direction of Gomel. According to Belarusian Gayun, at around 01:30 a duty fighter was lifted from the Baranovichi airfield.

@Hajun_BY t.me/Hajun_BY/8077 132.8K Sep 4 at 17:35

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Didn't the FBI search Ritter's house a month or two ago? Interesting and intriguing that they'd be back there again.

Yes, his house was raided on August 7. That tweet showing them loading stuff into the back of the car was from her original tweet back then. I guess she retweeted herself just to bring the raid back to mind. So far as I can tell, they didn't come back to raid him again today or in the past couple of days. 

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Podrick's Magic Cock said:

Fuck all these traitors.  They should hang.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952k6y73zbzrx9ak8r6zd0

Now we're getting somewhere.  Enough with the pussyfooting bullshit.  These folks are actively conspiring and working with a foreign power to harm this country.  Whatever the max the law will allow us to do to them....do it.  Fuck it, do more.  Tie 'em up, toss 'em in a cargo plane, and airdrop them over the Russian border.  Let them live with and under their master.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Now we're getting somewhere.  Enough with the pussyfooting bullshit.  These folks are actively conspiring and working with a foreign power to harm this country.  Whatever the max the law will allow us to do to them....do it.  Fuck it, do more.  Tie 'em up, toss 'em in a cargo plane, and airdrop them over the Russian border.  Let them live with and under their master.

The Massive Gallows Built On Judge Parkers Orders Painting by Harry Green -  Pixels

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We could get a definitive answer about whether parachutes save lives, or not. An additional small benefit to society.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Um, yeah, see, um, I got off twitter. I apologize. But I can imagine. Always thought he was a prick, so not overly concerned.

I don’t know if he’s truly crazy or grifting. He’s being used by the Russians either way,

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3