Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

21 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Barnaul is an ammo manufacturer. Those wooden things are probably wound copper.

I did see this on one of the threads.

image.png.1dc1662317ac36917c861f4b7b5acbb7.png

19th Century - Barnaul Ammunition has a rich history dating back to the 19th century. Its origins stem from Saint Petersburg where one of Russia's first cartridge plants was founded. This ammunition factory, which was designated as Arsenal P, provided the Russian army with ammunition during World War I.

In 1918, Arsenal P was evacuated because of the Russian Civil War and was re-established in Podolsk.

In 1941, during World War II, the plant was again evacuated and re-established in its current location in Barnaul.

For decades, Barnaul ammunition has been used by military personnel around the world.

Today, Backed by years of manufacturing experience and battlefield testing, Barnaul Ammunition Company offers a broad range of ammunition for sporting, hunting, and personal protection.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Not sure Ukraine has enough drones.  They probably have more vodka distilleries than schools and hospitals combined.

It's probably the equivalent of Yamamoto's apocryphal "If we invade America, there will be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Like, "If we try to take out the distilleries, there will be a still in every Russian living room" or the like.

1 hour ago, PTINS said:

Damn girl, you already pegged the meter a long time ago. 

45 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

* @NowThis  you rang? *

Yeah, I thought about that when I posted, but "pegged" was the correct word.

My story on pegging the meter:

Back in the 80's, I traveled a lot in west Texas & Oklahoma, in cars that had a speedometer that only went to 85. I ran those cars flat out on the laser straight open roads, to the point that the needle had a bend to it, caused by the speedometer needle pushing so hard on the little peg. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's probably the equivalent of Yamamoto's apocryphal "If we invade America, there will be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Like, "If we try to take out the distilleries, there will be a still in every Russian living room" or the like.

They can airdrop crates of bottles labeled "radiator fluid" (whatever the Russian equivalent is) with rat poison in them.

It might kill the kids though, the adults probably have a tolerance built up.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If the Ukrainians did this to a river flowing into Russia, people would lose their shit.  Hell, a bunch of dispshit conspiracy theorists already believe that somehow Ukraine and the US were operating biowarfare labs on the border with Russia, but here you have literal biowarfare being openly waged against Ukraine, and they'll stick their fingers in their ears and scream "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

I mean, these are clear war crimes. Not that it matters. Urkaine should send their sabatoge teams to do something similarly upstream in the Volga or the Moskova. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/01/ukraine-seim-river-poisoning-chernihiv-ecocide-

The Russians dumped pollutants into the Seym River just upstream of the Ukrainian border. It dropped the dissolved oxygen levels in the river, and the Desna River which it flows into,  killing off most living things in the water.

Add that to lis…book of Russian war crimes.  At this point we have cause to give them a generational “death penalty” from involvement in the global community.  Guess we’ll get our oil and trophy brides elsewhere.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

Y'all we have a serious fucking problem here in Ukraine right now. Every once in awhile, whilst I am traveling around, I get a craving for some dirty American exported brand junk food. So, I hopped on to the Dominos Ukraine website here in Kyiv to see what my options looked like. They had a Texas pizza. I am in disgust, actually bedridden, sick to my stomach and at the cusp of writing an email to the Dominos Ukraine food team. Look at this. LOOK AT THIS. CORN?!?! On a Texas pizza? I'm sick. 

image.png.73a3c1ac0f46e7a60ece47eb629a13ad.png

Edited by HellesBier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Y'all we have a serious fucking problem here in Ukraine right now. Every once in awhile, whilst I am traveling around, I get a craving for some dirty American exported brand junk food. So, I hopped on to the Dominos Ukraine website here in Kyiv to see what my options looked like. They had a Texas pizza. I am in disgust, actually bedridden, sick to my stomach and at the cusp of writing an email to the Dominos Ukraine food team. Look at this. LOOK AT THIS. CORN?!?! On a Texas pizza? I'm sick. 

Why doesn't it have beans on it?

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Let us not cast stones.  Outback Steakhouse is not particularly Australian.

• Hook 'Em 1

Central european pizza choices can be.....troubling.  

Ukraine has many reforms to work on.  Government transparency.  Anti-corruption initiatives.  Fixing their horrific pizza choices.  A cultural shift and rebuilding project will be a heavy lift.  It will take commitment.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

^Before

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/DAhF9dhoMvR?xmt=AQGzQ-WTa1bsHJVQtudXwz8dOBPSMx-QmxxhlYXC4yP8Iw

🔥A spectacular destruction of a Russian "turtle" tank with a mine-clearing plow using an FPV drone by the 129th Brigade of Ukraine's Territorial Defense in the Kursk region.

^After

• Hook 'Em 3

17 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia fucking around near Alaska, and some are mad that we didn't blow them out of the sky, but also we are somehow the aggressor.

Given the woeful state of disrepair of Russian equipment being used in Ukraine, and the obvious poor training the Russian military has received, can we be certain that this was intentional rather than a poorly trained pilot flying a badly malfunctioning aircraft?

Edited by utee94

Now THAT should be a war crime, or at least a crime against humanity!

8 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Now THAT should be a war crime, or at least a crime against humanity!

Our Norwegian exchange daughter's favorite pizza in the world....was Domino's BBQ chicken pizza.  Which is at least edible, but FFS.  If we were getting Domino's, always ordered one of those for her because it made her SO happy.  Understand that these are people who 1) purportedly love tacos, but 2) put canned corn on EVERY FUCKING TACO they make.  And Norwegian food choices are miles better than Sweden's.

Fixing central and northern european food preferences is a humanitarian mission all its own.  We gotta eat this elephant one bite at time, it's a big job.

• Hook 'Em 1

They would probably love the fucking disgusting cheeseburger pizza Pizza Hut had back in the 90's. A metric fuckton of mustard instead of marinara with cheddar cheese and onions. Très terrible. 

But back to killing Russians...

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Our Norwegian exchange daughter's favorite pizza in the world....was Domino's BBQ chicken pizza.  Which is at least edible, but FFS.  If we were getting Domino's, always ordered one of those for her because it made her SO happy.  Understand that these are people who 1) purportedly love tacos, but 2) put canned corn on EVERY FUCKING TACO they make.  And Norwegian food choices are miles better than Sweden's.

Fixing central and northern european food preferences is a humanitarian mission all its own.  We gotta eat this elephant one bite at time, it's a big job.

pics please

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Central european pizza choices can be.....troubling.  

Same for Western Europe.  In France I once ordered a pizza "avec oeuf" thinking, cool, it's gonna be sort of like a delicious plate of Tex-Mex enchiladas with a fried egg on top.

Nope.  Those MFers brought my pizza out, set it down on the table in front of me, and then cracked a raw egg right over the top of it. Walked away as if nothing was amiss.  My French companions told me, "it's okay, the pizza is still hot and cooks the egg."  The pizza was not still hot and it did not cook the egg.  But I ate it anyway, wasn't terrible.

Fried egg on pizza is of course quite tasty, not surprisingly.  I've been known to take a leftover slice of Conan's, warm it up in the oven the next morning, fry an egg, and drop it on top.  Délicieuse.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

That pizza wouldn't be anywhere close to the worst thing I've ever eaten.  Hell, nowhere close to the worst thing I've eaten in the past couple of weeks probably. 

You must have gone to Wendy's lately.  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/DAjy8R2I1xD?xmt=AQGzQ-WTa1bsHJVQtudXwz8dOBPSMx-QmxxhlYXC4yP8Iw

🇺🇦🇷🇺 About a week ago, Ukraine carried out a clearance operation at the machinery plant in the center of Vovchansk (Kharkiv region), where Russian forces had been nearly encircled for quite some time.
Today, the Russians attempted to reclaim the plant’s territory and launched a large-scale attack.
🫡The 57th Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully repelled the attack.
🔥As a result:
- Around 100 Russians were killed
- 25 were wounded
- 16 MT-LBs were destroyed
- 1 BMP-2 was destroyed

https://www.threads.net/@ghostoflviv_/post/DAjmm0iz_2D?xmt=AQGzQ-WTa1bsHJVQtudXwz8dOBPSMx-QmxxhlYXC4yP8Iw

BREAKING: Russia announces its plan to conscript 133,000 new troops starting October 1st.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

4 hours ago, HellesBier said:

I'd eat it.

edit Just saw NorthLoop's post. He is, indeed, correct.

Edited by Steel Shank

On 9/29/2024 at 8:55 PM, Gatorubet said:

IMG_3425.thumb.png.9cf565c1d8b7dd1fad31666388c085c5.png

There is more than one Russian city named “Barnaul” - right?  If not, did Ukraine special forces send drones from Kazakstan? 

956 - wrong Barnaul? 

Is that far from Ukraine? Because it seems like Bernaul is far from Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/DAmBDyitsQ-?xmt=AQGziQ9dXZPBt8xlegHCEDm-lSFEvdoTlOxWSAPnNwOHWg

In a duel between Ukrainian and Russian BMP-2 vehicles near Vuhledar, the Ukrainian crew not only won the battle but also managed to capture the Russian vehicle.

https://www.threads.net/@thestarsandstripes/post/DAlrmVfx4Ys?xmt=AQGziQ9dXZPBt8xlegHCEDm-lSFEvdoTlOxWSAPnNwOHWg

Russia’s attempts to influence the 2024 election in favor of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump are accelerating, federal officials and researchers say.

• Hook 'Em 4

https://www.threads.net/@kyivindependent_official/post/DAlQkqhoD34?xmt=AQGziQ9dXZPBt8xlegHCEDm-lSFEvdoTlOxWSAPnNwOHWg

️ Russia's Crimean Bridge defenses are reportedly washing up on shore.
Plastic and metal barrels connected by metal frames were spotted littering the beach in Kerch on the occupied peninsula.

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/DAhOXNXoKcI?xmt=AQGziQ9dXZPBt8xlegHCEDm-lSFEvdoTlOxWSAPnNwOHWg

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Ukrainian soldiers, under the cover of armored vehicles with machine guns, mined and blew up a house occupied by Russian soldiers in Toretsk, Donetsk region.
A very dangerous operation, but fortunately, everything went successfully.
Aviation could have easily handled such a task, but unfortunately, Ukraine does not have a sufficient number of guided bombs.

• Hook 'Em 6