Cowboys vs Saints: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

i'll trade it for the no helmet call though.  But 99.9 yard field is hell. 

I wouldn't trade it for the TD pass that should have been negated by blatant OPI and the bullshit offsides that negated a sack fumble in field goal range

Seriously with no offense this half the only reason this game is even close is because of stupid, and some BS, penalties. If the game was cleaner defensively(and they called that push off in the end zone) this game would basically be over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tokamak said:

I have watched a shitload of football in my 34 years on earth and I honestly still have no idea what the fucking rule is on downing punts.

Yeah, I'm with you there. It makes no sense as to why that comes out. If the ball is kept out, why isn't it downed there. If a guy is running the ball and his left arm crosses the goal lone, but the ball, in his right hand does not, it's not a TD. So many conflicts in the rules. 

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Yeah, I'm with you there. It makes no sense as to why that comes out. If the ball is kept out, why isn't it downed there. If a guy is running the ball and his left arm crosses the goal lone, but the ball, in his right hand does not, it's not a TD. So many conflicts in the rules. 

College and nfl are different