Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

5 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'm not about to sign up for Twitter to find this out, but is the Babylon Bee dickhead calling this "wild" in an approving way or in a disapproving way?

It's really bad.  Like "the Germans had no choice to kill the Jews, they simply didn't have the facilities to hold them so they had to do something with them" kind of bad.

It's another new low for Tucker, although the bar was already extremely low.

37 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'm not about to sign up for Twitter to find this out, but is the Babylon Bee dickhead calling this "wild" in an approving way or in a disapproving way?

It's a parody website...like "The Onion".  

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

It's a parody website...like "The Onion".  

I know Babylon Bee is a right-wing "parody" site. It's much less funny than the Onion.

That's the founder/head's (Seth Dillon's) personal twitter account calling Tucker's interview clip "wild." I just wanted to know if he's calling it "wild" because he agrees and finds the argument meritorious and good, or because he's calling it ridiculous and shameful.

52 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I know Babylon Bee is a right-wing "parody" site. It's much less funny than the Onion.

That's the founder/head's (Seth Dillon's) personal twitter account calling Tucker's interview clip "wild." I just wanted to know if he's calling it "wild" because he agrees and finds the argument meritorious and good, or because he's calling it ridiculous and shameful.

He does not agree. He's in a Twxttxr slap fight over it.