Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

To be fair to President Biff, I don't think most if any President's write their own speeches.  Especially the SOTU. Grand Master Stephen Miller will probably do most of the heavy lifting on this one. 

Yep the guy that Steve Bannon called out as being a dumbass.  Tells you all you need to know.

1 hour ago, happyfunball said:

I don't condone helping the enemy but damn Republicans next time at least go for someone at this caliber and not that Russian gun lady.

You have to remember they thought Kellyanne Conway in her stupid yankee doodle dandy outfit for the worst attended inauguration ever looked hot.

50 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol at citing emotionality and menstruation as negatives when we have an ego driven rage machine in the Oval Office and this weeping vagina holler sobbing in confirmation hearings.

b59adb06ad31d8bf4ee7de604d32978f.jpg

And this red faced anger machine on the Supreme Court.

ee65bc6ce30fb834611f7e966080ad58.jpg

But please, mansplain some more about how women and their periods make them too emotional to effectively serve in powerful leadership positions.

Sorry sugar toots, but we're only looking for post-menopause womens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The media is such suckers for this “national emergency” threat.  

Trump is saving his national emergency card when/if he gets impeached.  

“Many people are saying the country is in grave danger of losing the greatest leader in its history.”

Edited by Nope

5 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

How it was written:

How it will be read:

Together we can breaks decades of political stalemate, it's been going on so long, folks, so long, and it's worse now than ever before in our history.  Just look at our Wall, everyone knows we need it, everyone wants it, but the Democrats just refuse to help, even when there was that huge bust this week, largest ever, largest shipment of smuggled elephants we have ever seen and ICE caught it.  Democrats want to get rid of ICE, but we need a wall so much, so much. We can bridge old divisions, we can use American Steel. No one, no one knew we even made steel in America anymore, but we do, and a lot of it, we are opening new steel factories, many factories, so many you wouldn't believe, but believe me, the best steel and factories.  And we can build bridges, and the wall.  Steel slats.  We will heal old wounds, which was what I called John McCain, build new coalition, forge new solutions, and really folks, we need new solutions, why do we need to force them?  Why are the Democrats, and their leaders Chuck and Nancy, I call her Nancy, so against new solutions?  We shouldn't have to force them, everyone wants them, everyone wants the wall, keep out the murderers, the rapists, the elephants. And the sex trafficking.  They tape them with duct tape around their mouths, around their face.  Sometimes they can't breathe.  We need to stop that, we need to stop them, and the Wall will stop them.  They won't take a right turn or a left turn anymore, I'm telling you, believe me.  And we will unlock the extraordinary process of America's future.  Even Chuck's beloved New York, and I love it, too, I built some of my biggest and most beautiful buildings there, even New York gave me an award so many years ago, for my extraordinary contributions to that beautiful city.  "It's just what I do," I said, "I don't need an award," but they insisted I take the award, and I did, for extraordinary contributions to the city.  I'll never forget that, "extraordinary contributions" they said.  I said, that should be expected, what I did should be expected, not awarded, but New York gave me the award.  Extraordinary contributions.  The decision is ours to make.  (Republican side leaps to their feet in rapturous applause)

In your scenario i can't help but imagine Trump saying "elephants being bound and gagged with blue tape. Over their faces so they can't breathe." And the crowd face palming it with a "but they have trunks!"

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Ugh!! I usually associate winning with rounding, separating and detaining children and then losing them due to faulty record keeping, disorganization, and lack of basic human compassion. So many children...how many? Don't know but we'll do a head count from the pens and get a number. Then we'll ask for last names so we can drop leaflets over the wall along the Mexican border asking for their parents to come get their children. 

32 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I’d be in favor of sending Stephen Miller and Kristjen Nielsen to Gitmo for their crimes. That’s me being nice. 

Stephen Miller is the absolute worst person not named Dotard in this entire administration. He is the personification of evil and he should spend his remaining days in prison.

However, If you gave me a choice of Dotard or Miller receiving a life sentence that could not be challenged in court I would give it to Miller.

Well, what you fail to understand is that every accusation is a confession.
Remember how the fundagelicals ranted about how we were a sick, twisted, and evil nation? Accusation....confession.
We’re fucking irredeemably evil. This stain will never wash out. Nor should it.
A few years ago, I visited this site of shame in the California desert:
f1e7afa12acdf74426cbaa76b0d34be6.jpg
Our children will put up new monuments, telling the story of our evil. I hope they tell it all. Every fucking word of it.

Brisket we have been a very unforgiving nation in recent years and really our history as well. To the Victors go the spoils I suppose. 

We have to do better though. Do not look to Washington to set the example. We have to do better in our local communities. We have to treat one another better. We may argue and get angry over things, but by God we have to try and rise to the ideals we all want to live by.

Almost none of us want to see the Republican Party ideals be the law of the land. However we have to come to some agreement as to how we want to see our great nation governed. For better or worse all 330 million plus of us are in this great American experiment together and we have to show the dictators of our time that America is still in control and they will not allowed to be able to run amok and destroy Democratic principles.

It's the flippant "we don't have the time to reunite these families we're responsible for separating". Kids who break their neighbor's window with a baseball demonstrate more personal responsibility than the party whose lifetime political bread and butter has been lecturing others about it.

• Like 2

I feel no sense of validation in having confirmed my suspicions of the depravity of some right-wing folks in their attitudes towards brown people. I can only hope that their reign of terror will end and their former right-leaning masters put them back in their place. The GOP establishment should remember this dark time and use their dog whistles more sparingly until they do not resonate at all. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Our children will put up new monuments, telling the story of our evil. I hope they tell it all. Every fucking word of it.

Our children will attempt to put up monuments, but some vestige #MAGA types will tie up the courts for years attempting to prevent the construction.

3 hours ago, softlynow said:

I feel no sense of validation in having confirmed my suspicions of the depravity of some right-wing folks in their attitudes towards brown people. I can only hope that their reign of terror will end and their former right-leaning masters put them back in their place. The GOP establishment should remember this dark time and use their dog whistles more sparingly until they do not resonate at all. 

They won’t. When your economic message is basically ‘Be rich or fuck off,’ you have to use social issues.