Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

41 minutes ago, RayDog said:

The surname Trump will be vilified throughout history. Perhaps not as bad as Hitler but the same effect. People will change their names.

Uhhh, look, I fucking hate Trump but he has quite a way to go before he reaches Hitler levels of evil.   At this point, he'll be remembered as the Charlie Chaplin version of Hitler.  IF he starts WWIII, then he'll be on his way to being a 21st century Hitler. 

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

he has quite a way to go before he reaches Hitler levels of evil

Trump hasn’t killed six million Jews yet but he would do it in a heartbeat if it guaranteed him a second term.  He has no morals or empathy and his cruelty gives him pleasure.  The evil is there.  

The family separation policy would make many Nazis blush and Trump has no remorse about it. 

http://www.un.org/ar/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

Legal definition of genocide:

Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part ; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RPM said:

The kid should change his name to Drumpf.

You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.
There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became president.
Hmm... well, why don't you just go by Drumpf instead of Trump?
No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part ; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]

Fine Trump is Hitler, Hitler is Trump.  At this point, I really can't tell the difference between the two. 

11 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

But until he does, he hasn't.  JFC, some of you motherfuckers are borderline unhinged.  

This is the most frustrating part of this situation.  I’ve come to accept that he’s evil but until he starts massacring people, I’m unhinged.  America’s tolerance of his malice is what’s most disturbing to me.  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Is that an argument that what Trump is doing at the border is, in fact, genocide?

It seems like we're kinda begging the question, then, on what is a "group", right? 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is the most frustrating part of this situation.  I’ve come to accept that he’s evil but until he starts massacring people, I’m unhinged.  America’s tolerance of his malice is what’s most disturbing to me.  

I think he's evil, too.  My point is he hasn't been the catalyst for 50 million deaths and I don't believe he's capable of being as effective at evil as Hitler.  

Hitler was driven, ruthless and smart.  Trump is entitled, greedy and stupid.   One makes for good a good "take over the world" leader, the other is going to lead to indictments and loss of power. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Fine Trump is Hitler, Hitler is Trump.  At this point, I really can't tell the difference between the two. 

Comparing Trump to Hitler isn’t really fair to Hitler IMO.  Not that Hitler deserves fairness because he doesn’t but the two men have more difffences than similarities. 

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I think he's evil, too.  My point is he hasn't been the catalyst for 50 million deaths and I don't believe he's capable of being as effective at evil as Hitler.  

Hitler was driven, ruthless and smart.  Trump is entitled, greedy and stupid.   One makes for good a good "take over the world" leader, the other is going to lead to indictments and loss of power. 

Agreed.  I’m not measuring evil by the amount of destruction and I think that’s where we differ.

However, I never considered Hitler smart. He had good instincts but he wasn’t a genius. 

25 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lulz.  This is ignoring a pretty big predicate. It’s like the TexAgs claim that Merkel is causing the genocide of her people by allowing so many immigrants in that the white Germans will be bred out of existence.  

6 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Lulz:

latest?cb=20151203235242

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You're definitely unhinged, but agreed with this. The double standard for what Dem politicians can get away with compared to what Republican politicians can get away with is legit Lulz levels. 

Still one of the best games to play with MAGA goofballs is the "what if Obama did _____?" 

45 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Lulz.  This is ignoring a pretty big predicate. It’s like the TexAgs claim that Merkel is causing the genocide of her people by allowing so many immigrants in that the white Germans will be bred out of existence.  

Uh, this predicate? 

"with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"

Are you really telling me you dont think we've gotten pretty close that? 

24 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Uh, this predicate? 

"with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"

Are you really telling me you dont think we've gotten pretty close that? 

Yes.  That predicate.  If you went to the ICC with our current situation you would be laughed out of the room. 

49 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Three tweets in three days.

That seems low-energy. Is he conserving his energy for a few days after playing golf?

The human's body energy is finite and he has a big speech to gear up for. 

Of course, snorting Adderall and the pill drips he gets probably helps.

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The human's body energy is finite and he has a big speech to gear up for. 

Of course, snorting Adderall and the pill drips he gets probably helps.

I'm sure Ronny will have a handful of happiness to give Trump this afternoon before the SOTU speech.

21 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Maybe all Trumps are shitheads and the kid brought it on himself. 

This is a bit like Trump speaking about AIDS, and the inherent inconsistency and hypocrisy of a guy who has unprotected sex with a pro after the birth of his son.

Trump, the king of on-line bullying, is taking a brave, brave stand here.

Fuck Trump and those who support him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

This times a million.  Trump intentionally separated thousands of children from their parents with no plans to ever reunite them, and pulled disaster funding from a U.S. territory, apparently because it's filled with brown non-voters.  But in the two years he's been in office, he hasn't yet slaughtered six million people because of their religion.  So if you're sounding the alarm, you're an unhinged alarmist.

This.  The bar is set impossibly high.  If you say "the house is fucking on fire!", you're an alarmist because "hey, thousands of houses were burned in the Camp fire.  Nothing was left but their foundations.  This fire hasn't even taken out the top story of the house.  ALARMIST!"  

Here's the simple truth.  If you can't be alarmed until AFTER the house has burned to the ground, then there's no fucking point in anything.  The time to sound the alarm is when you smell smoke, not after the house is smoldering ruins.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  The bar is set impossibly high.  If you say "the house is fucking on fire!", you're an alarmist because "hey, thousands of houses were burned in the Camp fire.  Nothing was left but their foundations.  This fire hasn't even taken out the top story of the house.  ALARMIST!"  

Here's the simple truth.  If you can't be alarmed until AFTER the house has burned to the ground, then there's no fucking point in anything.  The time to sound the alarm is when you smell smoke, not after the house is smoldering ruins.

The question is not about alarmist.  The question is child separation at the border is genocide -- Hugo posted the definition and highlighted it.  There's not a person on here that likes child separation.  You might notice that Trump is about as popular as ass cancer on this board.  No one here is carrying his water.  We're just smart enough to know the difference between a racist shitbag and Robert Mugabe.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

He speaks.  And basically confirms he’s giving up on Pelosi giving him Wall. 

It truly is amazing whenever he thinks he needs to change the narrative these caravans suddenly appear.  Things aren't looking great in the midterms, whoops, a caravan is coming, gird your loins!  My shutdown the government strategy didn't work?  Oh my god, the hoards will be here any minute, just in time for my SOtU speech!  its amazing how convenient it is, and how these caravans didn't exist before he needed a talking point before the midterms.

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Holy shit, I've wished death on him in this very forum, hell, probably on this thread.  I agree he should be gone, I agree he should be forced from office, if possible. 

I DON't agree that his evil has equaled Hitler's.  IMO, when you start making Hitler comparisons at this point....ah, fuck it.  Rage on. 

16 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

It's really their own fault for not making more money. Bunch of poors. 

I'm a little nervous to do my own. Not sure what he net effect will be between rate changes, cap on SALT deductions and expanded child tax credit. I think we'll do a little better but who knows. 

19 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Holy shit, I've wished death on him in this very forum, hell, probably on this thread.  I agree he should be gone, I agree he should be forced from office, if possible. 

I DON't agree that his evil has equaled Hitler's.  IMO, when you start making Hitler comparisons at this point....ah, fuck it.  Rage on. 

I agree, people need some perspective. Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed as a direct result of our military adventures in the Middle East over the past 18 years. Trump is pretty fucking disgusting but let's not forget that our country has recently unleashed hell on the world.

55 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

The question is not about alarmist.  The question is child separation at the border is genocide -- Hugo posted the definition and highlighted it.  There's not a person on here that likes child separation.  You might notice that Trump is about as popular as ass cancer on this board.  No one here is carrying his water.  We're just smart enough to know the difference between a racist shitbag and Robert Mugabe.

And Mugabe didn't start killing people until he'd been in office 4 years.   The time to get alarmed about him wasn't after he starved thousands to death.

• Like 1

Timelines matter. Hitler wasn’t “final solution” Hitler his whole life. His path started with “demonize the other” and “divide the people” and “characterize anything that threatens your worldview as a crisis,” etc.

To go with the metaphor of a burning house, Hitler started out by tossing buckets of gasoline and playing with matches in a wooden house. That’s when one should sound the alarm. Waiting for the explosion is stupid.

And motive doesn’t really matter. It’s all about consolidating power and sowing discord and demonization to do so.
  • Like 5