Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

43 minutes ago, horn4life said:

What is now nearly mind boggling to me is that McConnell has been willing to become another Ryan, Boehner...a complete gutless wonder.  Apparently getting a couple conservative judges is worth spedning the country needlessly into oblivion, allowing criminality in the executive branch to routinely go unchecked, and now the power of the purse is being seeded to Donald J. Trump  to set precedent of President's doing anything they want. HEll no need to negotiate any budget BS anymore, just declare a national emergency.

Remember when people actually believed elected Republican's in the House and Senate actually deep down would ultimately put the country first?  Hell I even thought that would be the case to be honest.  Now the GOP elected whores simply have a big time pimp.  Promising everything, and delivering nothing. Thank God Trump inheritied the healthiest and most robust economy of any incoming President in our lifetimes.  ... thanks Obama...;-(

*ceded. But your point still stands.

Once upon a time, it was broadly assumed that both parties had America's best interests at heart but simply disagreed on which policies achieved that vision. Sometime after Limbaugh and the dittoheads came along, Republicans started calling Democrats without evidence an enemy who purposely wanted to destroy America. The obvious irony is that now Republicans' actions are being drawn into question because even the blind can see that they're putting their party's short-term interests over those of the country.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

I would really like a reporter to ask him to explain who pays tariffs. 

It'd be beautiful, but they're not good at simple questions.

Mr. President, we have trade policies that include tariffs where you've said that the US is making billions from China-

That's right. Money is flooding into the treasury more than ever before. I've done a great, incredible job but the press won't say anything about it. You won't report it. 

I was going to ask-

Farmers. American farmers. Beautiful, incredible people farmers. Love the policy. They understand even if you don't. Next question.

Just ask the fucking question.

Just now, HenryJames said:

ISIS should just send the fat retard a fucking candy gram.

"I hate to say it, but I'm gonna say it. I'm Wahhabist now. Daesh has a lot of great ideas. Folks, they're gonna bring back the caliphate, it's gonna be great! Muhammad should've stayed in Medina, believe me."

• Like 2