Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

What the fuck are people expecting to find in his tax returns?   We all know he’s not a billionaire, he has actually done worse with his inheritance than an ETF, and his only successful venture was a gameshow. 

If the Democrats were half smart, they’d go back to his bankruptcy filings to see what personal financial information he disclosed  to get out of the debt.  More than likely it won’t turn anything up on the personal side, but it’s got a better shot of working than this four year witch-hunt for tax returns that’s illuminated all of jack shit. 

More better yet, pretend you got some shit on Eric Trump.  And let him walk if he gives up his copy of dad’s estate plan.  There you’ll really see Donald’s net worth.  You can lie all you want to the IRS while you’re alive.  Not so much in death even with his ego   

If only one of Trump’s attorneys would be privy to the Trump estate plan which gleans a true asset snapshot. And that attorney, who didn’t draft it, but would have access to it.  And that attorney would be willing to pass on a copy or at least describe what he saw on there, even if it meant he’d violate confidentiality because this attorney is already in a lot of trouble and will probably be disbarred over some other shit.   And if only this attorney were already cooperating with a related investigation.  If only the Democratic Congress could find somebody like that. They could have gotten a more accurate sense of trump financials.  If only.  A party can dream.....

28 minutes ago, yoladu said:

What you did to them? You mean, insulted them, belittled them and called them names? This is something the POTUS is proud of. He is literally the worst human being.

That's a win in today's terms. Didn't matter that Trump held very few policy positions. People tuned in to him making fun of the other candidates. 

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

That's a win in today's terms. Didn't matter that Trump held very few policy positions. People tuned in to him making fun of the other candidates. 

This is exactly correct. The deplorables care more about the lib outrage when he insults __________________, than about actual policy, governance, human decency, etc.

14 hours ago, mdmost said:

Sons? You mean son. Last time I checked W was a 2 term President who people would easily take over Trump right now. But hey, at least he scored points on a dead lady. 

Trump is a comic book character of corruption but at least he's completely stupidly inept. 

W got us into a 2 decades long war on false pretenses, almost single handedly gave rise to ISIS all to settle a family blood debt, and commissioned the creation of a program to illegally spy on every American citizen all the time without any probable cause whatsoever. 

Trump is the AIDS hitting brain but W was the cock in the AIDS infested ass that kicked off the death of America. 

• Like 2

As I mentioned earlier, I'm slowly (bathroom reading) making my way through a New Yorker article on Bolsonaro of Brazi. Trump is not much different maybe less advocacy of killing, but he has mused happily about police brutality and roughing up the press.

Our inclination to believe "it can't happen here" is working against us. If Trump were running Brazil or Argentina or Uganda, we'd more easily identify him for what he is. It's not just spin.

It would be maddening to watch the cable news talk details of the Trump administration as though he's similar to other presidents and other administrations. The big picture is clear, but the trees block the nation from seeing and reacting to this cancer impacting every aspect of our society.

As I said earlier, Trump is the prominent bubo of a plague too many of us are at a loss of how to combat. It's an amusing thought that we'll have scotch and watch it burn, but the experience promises to be actually pretty bad. Really bad.

How weird that Canada and Mexico will become the leaders of free North America holding out against a festering, acidic cauldron of rapacious, self-loving morons/robber barons on their borders.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Trump is a comic book character of corruption but at least he's completely stupidly inept. 

W got us into a 2 decades long war on false pretenses, almost single handedly gave rise to ISIS all to settle a family blood debt, and commissioned the creation of a program to illegally spy on every American citizen all the time without any probable cause whatsoever. 

Trump is the AIDS hitting brain but W was the cock in the AIDS infested ass that kicked off the death of America. 

Likely elections cheating, corrupting national intelligence agencies to provide a premise for a disastrous invasion of another country, and flat out lying by speaking as though Iraq were involved in 9/11. Yup, you make a fine point. "The adults [were] back in charge."

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Our inclination to believe "it can't happen here" is working against us. If Trump were running Brazil or Argentina or Uganda, we'd more easily identify him for what he is. It's not just spin.

It would be maddening to watch the cable news talk details of the Trump administration as though he's similar to other presidents and other administrations. The big picture is clear, but the trees block the nation from seeing and reacting to this cancer impacting every aspect of our society. 

Agree. We're not just fighting one dumbass in the WH. DOTUS is assembling a complete team of evil assholes in every agency of our govt. A large part of the R caucus in Congress is compromised. Russia is standing offstage left ready to give a helping hand to Cheeto when needed.

It's arrogant and ignorant for Americans to think it coudn't happen here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I found out yesterday that a hispanic friend of mine is a dotard supporter.  Said she agrees with his immigration policies.  Total mind blow.

There's actually a good number of Hispanics that are "F you, got mine" types.

Kind of like most white people whose families immigrated here- not quite as recently but less than 200 years ago or so probably and think immigration is bad.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

There's actually a good number of Hispanics that are "F you, got mine" types.

Kind of like most white people whose families immigrated here- not quite as recently but less than 200 years ago or so probably and think immigration is bad.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I found out yesterday that a hispanic friend of mine is a dotard supporter.  Said she agrees with his immigration policies.  Total mind blow.

Just part of the, I got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd. I have a Hispanic buddy at work that is the same way

I have a number of cousins who, like me, are half or all Hispanic, who support Trump.  Spoiler alert, minorities that have been here for multiple generations (or even just one) sometimes look down on other would-be immigrants who haven't made the same leap in their lifetime.  Do you think every grandchild of Ellis Island-via-Dublin protested the "Irish Need not Apply" bullshit that swept our nation 100+ years ago?  

30 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I have a number of cousins who, like me, are half or all Hispanic, who support Trump.  Spoiler alert, minorities that have been here for multiple generations (or even just one) sometimes look down on other would-be immigrants who haven't made the same leap in their lifetime.  Do you think every grandchild of Ellis Island-via-Dublin protested the "Irish Need not Apply" bullshit that swept our nation 100+ years ago?  

Reminds me of the old mexican lady that owned the restaurant in Lone Star. 

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Remember the first time he called the press the enemy of the people? There was a lot of “thats it, this time he’s gone too far!!”. Now it’s just something he says. Like a catchphrase. Doesn’t even faze anyone.

Remember how the Kellyanne's of the world tried to parse words and say that ACTUALLY he's ONLY talking about "fake news."  He didn't leave much wiggle room with that last tweet: "The Press."

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WgnBrnr said:

Just part of the, I got mine, fuck the rest of you crowd. I have a Hispanic buddy at work that is the same way

If those types of Latinos weren't so damn greedy and such assholes and the Latino community actually banded together for their own common good they could be a real force and pain in the ass to republicans. They could practically kill the current republican way of discrimination and white supremacists in Texas, Florida, and  Arizona alone. 

They don't realize they're just suckers for republicans who look down on them as garbage it's necessary to pander to enough to get them to sell out their own interests. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

If those types of Latinos weren't so damn greedy and such assholes and the Latino community actually banded together for their own common good they could be a real force and pain in the ass to republicans. They could practically kill the current republican way of discrimination and white supremacists in Texas, Florida, and  Arizona alone. 

They don't realize they're just suckers for republicans who look down on them as garbage it's necessary to pander to enough to get them to sell out their own interests. 

Yes, it's hard to believe that Puerto Ricans and Guatemalans and Mexicans and Argentines don't come together with all they have in common.  They all come from places in Latin America just a few miles from one another.  They should obviously work in lockstep with one particular party.  Much like Blacks from Kenya to South Central Los Angeles have the exact same political experience.  I mean, White People are the best example of this-aren't they?  Europe is only like what 10 countries?  Everyone from Portugal to Finland to Turkey bands together politically.  And then there's the Asians who serve as a great example to the Hispanics, From Yemen to Siberia, the "Asian Culture" is as melded together as anything on this planet, amirite?  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yes, it's hard to believe that Puerto Ricans and Guatemalans and Mexicans and Argentines don't come together with all they have in common.  They all come from places in Latin America just a few miles from one another.  They should obviously work in lockstep with one particular party.  Much like Blacks from Kenya to South Central Los Angeles have the exact same political experience.  I mean, White People are the best example of this-aren't they?  Europe is only like what 10 countries?  Everyone from Portugal to Finland to Turkey bands together politically.  And then there's the Asians who serve as a great example to the Hispanics, From Yemen to Siberia, the "Asian Culture" is as melded together as anything on this planet, amirite?  

Fair points. Of course, if I was hispanic, the repeated nods to, and the fervent support from, the white nationalist movement would give me concern, but hey, maybe that's just one big troll on the libs.

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

A little different when you take into account all of these people are AMERICAN Latinos. Not citizens of different countries. All are treated like shit by white America and looked down upon/shit on by public policy. All are subject to discrimination by law enforcement and corrupt courts who favor whites. All of them have common ground to fight against but it requires actually thinking about each other and not being selfish greedy fucks. 

If Latinos we're to go to England and take over and start discrimination practices against the white English you better fucking believe the English whites are going to band together and fight back. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

This is something the POTUS is proud of. He is literally the worst human being.

the POTUS is severely mentally ill, and has dementia.  not that that excuses what a shitbag he is, but it does at least explain some of it.  on the other hand, trump's supporters, sycophants, enablers, and apologists (which is 99.5%+ of those who either self-identify as Republicans and/or those who vote for or support any Republican, for any office, at any level) know exactly what they are doing, they take pride and joy in being complete pieces of garbage, and as such, they are far shittier human beings IMO.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

A little different when you take into account all of these people are AMERICAN Latinos. Not citizens of different countries. All are treated like shit by white America and looked down upon/shit on by public policy. All are subject to discrimination by law enforcement and corrupt courts who favor whites. All of them have common ground to fight against but it requires actually thinking about each other and not being selfish greedy fucks. 

"All of these people are American Latinos, not citizens of different countries."  See, you lost us there.  You have any idea how many millions of Hispanics in this country are citizens (whether it's dual or primary or resident) of other countries?  The only thing they dislike more than Republican bullshit is being taken for granted by Democrats.  The "you can't get to the American dream but through us" has never played that well with them.  Only good news for Democrats is the Republican agenda is even worse.  But yeah, keep assuming they are not also citizens of other countries and "selfish greedy fucks."  I can't believe you haven't been hired by a DNC consulting shop for Latino outreach in 2020.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

"All of these people are American Latinos, not citizens of different countries."  See, you lost us there.  You have any idea how many millions of Hispanics in this country are citizens (whether it's dual or primary or resident) of other countries?  The only thing they dislike more than Republican bullshit is being taken for granted by Democrats.  The "you can't get to the American dream but through us" has never played that well with them.  Only good news for Democrats is the Republican agenda is even worse.  But yeah, keep assuming they are not also citizens of other countries and "selfish greedy fucks."  I can't believe you haven't been hired by a DNC consulting shop for Latino outreach in 2020.  

LOL. 

Don't side with the dems! They make assumptions about you! Side with us instead! We will deport you, dehumanize you, and blame you for everything wrong with our country.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I'm pretty sure that describes all who vote Republican, and not just the Latino contingent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If they're here and they can vote they're Americans. Even if they have dual citizenship or came from another country they're here now, this is where they live, and this is where their strongest interests lie. This is where they raise their children. 

And yet many of them would rather fight amongst each other and support white supremacists who hate them and want to discriminate against them rather than support ending or severely limiting the discrimination against them in states like Texas where they have large enough numbers to kill the political career of any candidate that doesn't support their interests. It's insane. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

LOL. 

Don't side with the dems! They make assumptions about you! Side with us instead! We will deport you, dehumanize you, and blame you for everything wrong with our country.

Well in his brilliant scenario, all American Latinos are citizens of the U.S., no other countries.  So how can they deport them?  

Both parties have very checkered pasts with regard to Hispanics in this country.  Hispanics succeed in this country in spite of the two major parties, not because of them. 

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm pretty sure that describes all who vote Republican, and not just the Latino contingent.

I can at least understand whites being republican. I'm not one any more because of their horrific practices, especially with monetary policy and corporate welfare, but if the most important thing to me was to continue having favored status because of my skin color and I wanted to suppress the rights of others who do not then I could understand supporting them. 

I cannot understand the people they discriminate against supporting them. That's like Jews supporting the Nazi party in the 1930s. It goes completely against interest in self preservation.