Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

This shit annoys me to no end.

There is no bottom with Donald Trump. It’s been apparent from the very beginning. The fact that we have media personalities that continuously act surprised/offended by his actions doesn’t help in any way.

Trump feeds on the spectacle he’s created. Spend more time holding Republican elected officials accountable for supporting him.

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

If Trump demanded that the USS McCain be destroyed, they would have a two hour special on Fox News with Republican Congressman singing “God Bless America” as it burns and sinks into the ocean. Nothing matters anymore. 

Fox News would show a picture of an empty ocean and say “the fake news liberal media  is claiming there was a USS John McCain.  Do you see one in this picture?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, deech said:

Show me a time when he had it and I would agree with you. 

That's fair, but it's kind of a sliding scale. Today's little outburst with the "who put this thing together? me! that's who!" and then walking around pointing and calling people out seemed a little more manic to me. 

27 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah, "he's losing it", "he's running scared", etc., gets rolled out several times a week w/ him.  It's never true.  He's just a moron. 

Ah well, nevertheless. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:
There is no bottom with Donald Trump. It’s been apparent from the very beginning. The fact that we have media personalities that continuously act surprised/offended by his actions doesn’t help in any way.

"has he hit rock bottom?"

"darlene, hank has hit rock bottom and broke through to a new bottom that i know nothing about."

#artie

• Like 2

so this morning, when he was answering questions, he addressed one reporter, shook his hand and said something like, "you've treated me fair".  do we have any idea who that was?  i'm interested to know and the camera angle didn't show them.

it almost seemed like the front half of a seth meyers bit, where it was like elmo or something on the other side shaking his hand saying "elmo likes questions".

18 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Massive heart attack can’t be far off.  I wanna buy him his next dozen big macs.  Die, you worthless son of a bitch.  

I cant wait to piss on your grave.  

I've got a couple of bottles of special bubbly and red on the bottom row of the wine cooler that I always think "when I am actually going to drink these". The day Trump dies I am opening all of them and getting hammered on the good stuff. I'll have a shit-eating grin on my face when I pass out that night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

Just imagine being an educated, rational person and still supporting this guy.  Some of you don't have to imagine, I guess.

There's a fundamental incompatibility.  Support of Trump is proof of irrationality.  It is an entirely emotional thing...wait, check that.  There's a segment that is coldly and amorally "rational" -- "I'll support anyone who will line my pockets/enrich me, and I don't care what else he does."  If Trump hands out favors your way, you'll support him, no matter what other evil shit he brings about.  So, those are your options.  Irrational or amoral.

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

Just imagine being an educated, rational person and still supporting this guy.  Some of you don't have to imagine, I guess.

Bullshit.  You can't claim to be "rational" and still support this ass clown.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

With God as my witness, I will piss on his grave. 

13 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Surly road trip when it happens?

He would be the second entry on my grave pissing tour if I ever went on one. The first, Bud Adams. 

Let’s do it.  But no crossing streams!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Surly road trip when it happens?

He would be the second entry on my grave pissing tour if I ever went on one. The first, Bud Adams. 

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'm in and agree not to cross streams.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

There's a fundamental incompatibility.  Support of Trump is proof of irrationality.  It is an entirely emotional thing...wait, check that.  There's a segment that is coldly and amorally "rational" -- "I'll support anyone who will line my pockets/enrich me, and I don't care what else he does."  If Trump hands out favors your way, you'll support him, no matter what other evil shit he brings about.  So, those are your options.  Irrational or amoral.

there's plenty of folks out there that will vote for him (did already and may again) for the economy and openly admit they just don't care about anything else, or they admit he's a buffoon and just ignore it.  if you want to be that way, i can't argue with you.  but once you start trying to rationalize your decisions with some kind of support or defense of his actions, that's where you lose all credibility.  the smart folks stay quiet, but some people just can't help themselves.

when i was a child of the 80's, i hated everything russia.  that's what movies did to us (red dawn, rocky 4, etc).  i actually remember when i was like 8-9 years old, and first understanding what the holocaust was, and i thought russia was behind it, because that's all i knew - they were the bad guys.  if you had told me then that we would be allies decades later, it would've been hard to understand, but i probably could've gotten there.  if you had told me we would still be adversaries, i would have totally understood.  but if you had tried to explain that we'd be adversaries, except our own president was taking sides with putin over his own intelligence community/country, and completely ignored what was an actual attack on our democratic process...i think my little head would've exploded.

i understand if you don't give a shit about policy.  if you have money and health insurance and you're happy, i'm in no position to tell people how to live.  but the russia situation should scare the hell out of anyone who claims to love this country. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm in and agree not to cross streams.

I don't think y'all have anything to worry about.  You think he's gonna have a modest headstone like he's somebody's grandpa?  You'll be able to see that shit from orbit.  There will be plenty of room for us to spread out.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Not going to post the video because it creeps me out but that scene from Cabaret when the kid starts singing “Tomorrow Belongs to Me”... yeah, I get that feeling with the seduction of Trumpism.  It’s a pure emotional team based reality and I’m not sure if it can be stopped. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

It will be stopped when he loses.  Emotional team based realities start to suck when your team gets its ass kicked.  It will take a few years, but later down the line they’ll even start bashing Trump.   Not for being a cartoonishly awful person with no business in government, but for being for a loser.

Unless a better team captain comes along.  The Trump supporters aren’t going to stop being easily manipulated pieces of shit.  

Someone is going to capitalize on that once Trump is gone. 

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Unless a better team captain comes along.  The Trump supporters aren’t going to stop being easily manipulated pieces of shit.  

Someone is going to capitalize on that once Trump is gone. 

President Sean Hannity is going to fucking suck.