Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

One thing y'all gotta keep in mind about eastern KY and West Virginia is the median age in that part of Appalachia is significantly higher than the nation as a whole, which typically implies that the younger folks who had any "get up and go" got up and went already.

You've finally doxxed yourself, Bolverk.

30146ec5fa98dd7e6e05bf526ac925ec.jpg
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

A "look at all the athletes I know" morning. 

More like "look at people I know who took a shitload of money and turned it into nothing".

Rhode Island floated $75 million in bonds for Schilling's company, and Schilling fucked up and then could only pay $2.5 million back.  

Sounds like a man after Trump's heart.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh, well I'm sure she'll take care of everything.

Can't wait for FR, TexAgs, etc. to get wind of that.  They'll lose their shit.  They are already doing the "Trump better not betray us" routine.  Guns and background checks are apparently their line in the sand.

Curt schilling is a trump kind of guy. Borrowed $75m from Rhode Island to start a video game business on the promise of hiring a certain # of workers.  100% he received that loan because of his status as a Red Sox star. Not a big surprised when he burnt through that money and couldn’t repay it.  

I believe he paid back a few pennies on the dollar or at least that was his pledge. 

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Can't wait for FR, TexAgs, etc. to get wind of that.  They'll lose their shit.  They are already doing the "Trump better not betray us" routine.  Guns and background checks are apparently their line in the sand.

Of course it is.  Wait til we go full Australia on their ass.

2 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Despicable.  

Since we're already in the mud, did Cuccinelli's people arrive as skilled educated labor?  If not send them back.

Um, they're from Italy, so...no.

PS - I say that as someone whose 23andMe came back 70% Italian...#noracist

For all of the talk up-thread about the farmers sticking with Trump, you know what?  Their wives probably won't.  Their wives are usually the ones who have to run the household budget (and sometimes the farm budget as a whole).  They are going to have to make do with a lot less.  They see the Pussy Grabber-in-Chief boasting about how the farmers will do well, all the while they are having to stay up late trying to make the spreadsheet work, and clip the coupons and scour the ads for sales.

As far as their husbands know, they will vote Trump, but I bet there's a good chance many will get their revenge in the voting booth.

47 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

During the Red Scare, it was a bit of deft trickery to change the US from a proponent of freedom to a proponent of capitalism. Our objection to Communism was that, in practice, it was dictatorial and liberty-crushing. That drifted to we're spreading the joys of capitalism.

Maybe we did that because our war against the Reds was so often actually in the interest of American capitalist corporations looking for vast profit. We'd replace a red or alleged red with our own dictator. Slick.

• Like 1