Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

15 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Even more unfortunately for Trump, Xi is smart enough to know that Trump will be happy that he can cite the precedent of brutally smashing pro-democracy protests in the name of imposing "law and order", so we'll do nothing anyway and Trump will get nothing in exchange. 

Hey! Don't rule out a private love letter complimenting Trump for being smart. Maybe a visit to Tibet where Trump can sing the praises of Xi and talk about what an honor it is to join him in this beautiful part of China.

Israel's top representative just openly submitted to institutional bigotry.  I'll be turning blue waiting for an appropriate response from the world's leading superpower and Jewish neocons and Republicans who insist we protect them from institutional bigotry.

Israel has every right to block the entry of two incendiary anti-Semites that are only looking to grandstand and throw the verbal grenades that the Squad are known for. They are a national security risk with their support of BDS which seeks to cripple the Jewish stare economically. They had no plans to visit with members of the Israeli government which is rude and inappropriate since they are the host country and it can be inferred that they were only looking to incite. I fucking despise the Squad and have been grinning all morning that they are blocked from going.

They have no standing to complain whatsoever. I’m sure Tlaib can get a humanitarian visa to visit her family in the West Bank. I would make that contingent on her not being allowed to make any appearances in public. Bibi is what I’d imagine I would be like as a ruler of a country. I would have done the exact same thing. I wish Bibi was the President of our country instead of Trump. 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Fuck You 40

8 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Israel has every right to block the entry of two incendiary anti-Semites that are only looking to grandstand and throw the verbal grenades that the Squad are known for. They are a national security risk with their support of BDS which seeks to cripple the Jewish stare economically. They had no plans to visit with members of the Israeli government which is rude and inappropriate since they are the host country and it can be inferred that they were only looking to incite. I fucking despise the Squad and have been grinning all morning that they are blocked from going.

They have no standing to complain whatsoever. I’m sure Tlaib can get a humanitarian visa to visit her family in the West Bank. I would make that contingent on her not being allowed to make any appearances in public. Bibi is what I’d imagine I would be like as a ruler of a country. I would have done the exact same thing. I wish Bibi was the President of our country instead of Trump. 

This is just straight up art.  Hang it in the Louvre.

spacer.png

• Like 5

What a fucking shock I’m getting negged for espousing a rational and sane move by the Israeli government. I don’t think Trump should have opened his trap publicly and let the Israelis come to the decision themselves so it wouldn’t look like he pushed them to do it. That type of stupidity by Trump pisses me off. Do it privately fuck face. Richard Spencer is denied entry from 26 different European countries for being a white supremacist. Those countries have every right to do so for national security reasons. Tlaib and Omar are similarly unsavory and incendiary. I’m laughing at those 2 fucks. Bravo Israel and Bibi. If realgreggym was here would be giving each other virtual high fives.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Fuck You 24

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

What a fucking shock I’m getting negged for espousing a rational and sane move by the Israeli government. I don’t think Trump should have opened his trap publicly and let the Israelis come to the decision themselves so it wouldn’t look like he pushed them to do it. That type of stupidity by Trump pisses me off. Do it privately fuck face. Richard Spencer is denied entry from 26 different European countries for being a white supremacist. Those countries have every right to do so for national security reasons. Tlaib and Omar are similarly unsavory and incendiary. I’m laughing at those 2 fucks. Bravo Israel and Bibi

The overlap between Richard Spencer's worldview and yours is nearly complete.  Your lack of self-awareness may be your most impressive flaw, but have no fear, the competition among your flaws is quite stiff.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Foosters said:

And remember, 40% of the country feels the same way. 

Unfortunately for Icono, he's not welcome in that 40%.

I have never been made to feel unwelcome during my involvement as a member of the GOP. Those of us who buck the trend of what their ethnicity typically votes for are viewed very positively 

• Fuck You 9

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have never been made to feel unwelcome during my involvement as a member of the GOP. Those of us who buck the trend of what their ethnicity typically votes for are viewed very positively 

Of course. They're happy to use you.

• Like 1

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Do they scratch you behind the ears and give you a cookie too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Feel free to drop in a monthly meeting of the local GOP in Bumblefuck, Kentucky next month.  Bring donuts.  

Just now, wildcat09 said:

Do they scratch you behind the ears and give you a cookie too?

Lol. It’s why trump likes diamond and silk so much. They are black women that kiss his ass, which in trumps worldview all black women should be doing whenever  they have the honor of meeting the trumpster. Either kissing his ass or sucking his dick. Or both. 

It’s why nothing triggers trump more than some minority bitch who not only doesn’t kiss his ass, but dares to criticize the greatness of the greatest white man who ever roamed the planet earth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

If only you knew what they said about you behind closed doors.

It’s one of the advantages of being a white guy. No matter what your politics may or may not be, other white guys have absolutely no problem sharing their racist or sexist jokes and sometimes just plain racism with you, since you’re part of the club. 

It’s why I knew Bernie had a better shot against trump than Hillary. My fellow white dudes told me so, in so many words anyway. It’s not like the white guy vote doesn’t matter anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I will be worried about that once they get the concentration camps up and running. Until then, I’m fine. Fucking idiot 

Dude by then it will be far far too late. 

Better to nip that in the bud at the beginning of the process. 

56 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

but donald trump is your favorite president since Nixon? he's doing a great job and he's just the leader this country needs right now, no?