Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

How did we miss this? How is it not pinned to the top of the page?

From the article in the tweet:

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."

Netanyahu's remarks were quick to spark a social media storm, though Netanyahu made a similar claim during a Knesset speech in 2012, where he described the Husseini as "one of the leading architects" of the final solution.

The claim that Husseini was the one to initiate the extermination of European Jewry had been suggested by a number of historians at the fringes of Holocaust research, but was rejected by most accepted scholars.

The argument concerning Husseini's role was recently mentioned in a book by Barry Rubin and Wolfgang G. Schwanitz, "Nazis, Islamists, and the Making of the Modern Middle East." The authors, like Netanyahu, draw a straight line between the mufti's support of Hitler and the policy of the Palestinian Liberation Organization under Yasser Arafat.

But even these two researchers do not claim that the dialogue described by Netanyahu ever took place. They say Hitler reached the conclusion to exterminate the Jews because of his desire to nurture Husseini, who opposed the transfer of Jews to pre-state Israel.

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If I were Denmark and Greenland I would announce that Thule Air Base is being taken away from the US unless Trump apologizes. 

That would be an interesting shot across the bow.

Do you all ever get the feeling we are in the middle of a Monty Python sketch? I keep waiting for the  parrots. Except much to my horror, everything is all too real and the costs are human lives. We are living the American Tragedy.

Ted Cruz:  "Trump would nuke Denmark"

“I wake up every day and laugh at the latest thing Donald has tweeted, because he’s losing it,” Cruz told reporters in Goffstown, New Hampshire. “We need a commander in chief, not a Twitterer in chief. We need someone with judgment and the temperament to keep this country safe. I don’t know anyone who would be comfortable with someone who behaves this way having his finger on the button,” Cruz continued. “I mean, we’re liable to wake up one morning and Donald, if he were president, would have nuked Denmark. That’s not the temperament of a leader to keep this country safe.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/ted-cruz-donald-trump-denmark-218694

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Coincidentally, rent free is the same way you live in your parents' house in between poisoning innocent dogs.  

ignorance is bliss

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

If so, your life must really suck. 

2019 is shaping up to be the best in my 46 years, beautiful wife 2 wonderful kids, business is rolling. Not a single complaint

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s what cracks me up. Trunpkins think he’s tough, when he’s a tissue-thin little bitch. He can only throw punches when he’s swinging at someone WAY below his weight.

I honestly think the Trump lovers were looking for the closest thing to Harry Truman they could find.  

Suck it, Jefferspin!

The Louisiana Purchase (1803) was a land deal between the United States and France, in which the U.S. acquired approximately 827,000 square miles of land west of the Mississippi River for $15 million.

Greenland/Area

836,300 mi²
  • Like 1

Ted Cruz:  "Trump would nuke Denmark"

“I wake up every day and laugh at the latest thing Donald has tweeted, because he’s losing it,” Cruz told reporters in Goffstown, New Hampshire. “We need a commander in chief, not a Twitterer in chief. We need someone with judgment and the temperament to keep this country safe. I don’t know anyone who would be comfortable with someone who behaves this way having his finger on the button,” Cruz continued. “I mean, we’re liable to wake up one morning and Donald, if he were president, would have nuked Denmark. That’s not the temperament of a leader to keep this country safe.”

And now...he can’t gargle Trump’s cock deeply enough.
What a man of conviction, backbone, and honor.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So the statute of limitations has run out?  That's your angle?

No idea and don't care, you've been around long enough I told that story on shag 5-6 years ago. Every so often someone who disagrees with me brings it up, not knowing the story usually but saw someone mention it in a post. I guess their thinking is to try and rally the masses to shame me or make me disappear, not going to happen, the opinions of anonymous individuals here don't phase me one bit

2 minutes ago, Smax said:

No idea and don't care, you've been around long enough I told that story on shag 5-6 years ago. Every so often someone who disagrees with me brings it up, not knowing the story usually but saw someone mention it in a post. I guess their thinking is to try and rally the masses to shame me or make me disappear, not going to happen, the opinions of anonymous individuals here don't phase me one bit

So you admit you tried to kill a dog?

Because that’s pretty fucked up.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, he didn't just try, he did it.

it wasn't just me, 3 of us did one of whom is an active poster on this board but begged me not to mention his name after he saw the shit you ll gave me

you're good jm, next bar tab is on you :)

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So the tweet about not putting a Trump hotel in Greenland wasn't a joke after all. I mean if you cancel a meeting with the PM because they won't consider selling it makes all the "it's a joke" comments look pretty stupid. 

And that's just a fantasy-world transaction that exists only in his mind. Imagine how insane he'll get at the real world prospect of SDNY indicting him.

Barack Obama to return to Denmark in September

Former US president Barack Obama will visit Denmark for the second time in 12 months to give a talk in Aalborg at the end of September.
Obama’s September 28th stop in North Jutland will fall in the same month as the official state visit of his successor, Donald Trump, on September 2nd and 3rd.

The 44th president of the United States last came to Denmark in 2018, when he gave a talk for business leaders in Kolding, and also visited while in office.

Bill Clinton was the first sitting president to visit Denmark when he visited in 1997. George W. Bush came to the Scandinavian country eight years later in 2005. Obama visited Denmark in 2009 as part of the COP15 climate summit in Copenhagen.

Obama’s latest trip to the country was announced by venue Musikkens Hus in northern city Aalborg, which will play host to the event "A Conversation with President Barack Obama".

Musikkens Hus CEO Lasse Rich Henningsen, who will act as moderator at the event at which guests will be invited to ask questions, said he was looking forward to the occasion.

“President Obama is one of the people I look up to most in the in the world, so I’m hugely looking forward to meeting him,” Henningsen told Ritzau.

The invitation-only Aalborg event is primarily for business leaders, who will form the majority of the audience along with around two hundred students from Aalborg University.

Tickets will cost invited business leaders between 3,500 and 8,500 kroner, while students will attend for free, Henningsen said.

The Musikkens Hus foundation expects the event to break even, while Obama’s fee is undisclosed, Henningsen said.

The visit will be the first to Aalborg by a former US president.

“I’m in not a second of doubt that this will be a new climax for Aalborg and all of North Jutland,” the city’s lord mayor Thomas Kastrup-Larsen said in a press statement.

“I’m delighted that one of the world’s most prominent people sees potential in visiting Aalborg to share his visions about such topics as leadership and entrepreneurship,” he added.

Or is there another reason.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And now...he can’t gargle Trump’s cock deeply enough.
What a man of conviction, backbone, and honor.

It does make you wonder what Cruz has seen out of Trump over the last three years that's changed his opinion of him, doesn't it?  I mean, that was a pretty sweeping condemnation of the Trump.

5 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It does make you wonder what Cruz has seen out of Trump over the last three years that's changed his opinion of him, doesn't it?  I mean, that was a pretty sweeping condemnation of the Trump.

We’ve all seen that person at work. They openly talk about how bad someone is, until that other person becomes their boss. Then the boss is the greatest person on earth. Self preservation at its finest.

Of all the things Dotard has done this Greenland thing has to be the most insane. Step back and look at it. The President of the United States states, out of the blue,  that he wants to buy a country, which is a territory of another country. This is summarily dismissed by the leadership of the country that oversees the country he wants to purchase. The President then publicly states that because the Prime Minister won't talk to him about selling the country, he's canceling a trip to that country that was supposed to happen in two weeks. Oh, and it's just a normal Tuesday. How in the ever living fuck is this ok?  How is the fact that Dotard is a fucking idiot, and needs significant mental therapy, not the lead story on every newscast around the world?  Amazing. 

• Like 4

There is enough of the population that looks at stuff like this on Tv and Twitter and think it is a reality show. Trump is just a character so his antics are funny not serious. And when you have small crazy daily, it's normalized. And those people see that and say "see, it isn't impacting my daily life so I'm enjoying it piss off my rivals". Until it's too late. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Of all the things Dotard has done this Greenland thing has to be the most insane. Step back and look at it. The President of the United States states, out of the blue,  that he wants to buy a country, which is a territory of another country. This is summarily dismissed by the leadership of the country that oversees the country he wants to purchase. The President then publicly states that because the Prime Minister won't talk to him about selling the country, he's canceling a trip to that country that was supposed to happen in two weeks. Oh, and it's just a normal Tuesday. How in the ever living fuck is this ok?  How is the fact that Dotard is a fucking idiot, and needs significant mental therapy, not the lead story on every newscast around the world?  Amazing. 

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Wait until another year has gone by. 

• Like 1

U.S. won't provide flu vaccines to migrant families in border camps. People are going to die unnecessarily for lack of a vaccine that,  purchased in bulk, costs about five bucks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/20/the-us-wont-vaccinate-migrant-children-against-the-flu-at-border-camps.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

• Like 1

Trump says he's been thinking about a pay roll tax "for a long time,"  a day after the White House denied that it was under consideration.  Mind you, "whether or not we do something now, it's not being done because of recession."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/20/trump-says-hes-considering-payroll-tax-cut-despite-white-house-denial.html

Just one lie after another.