Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

WaPo:

Trump appeared with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to announce a ‘beautiful’ trade deal with Japan. When Trump repeatedly urged him to talk about Japan buying “hundreds of millions of dollars of corn” Abe downgraded it to “the potential purchase of American corn” and emphasized “this will be done by the Japanese private sector.” Prime Minister Abe added, “We still have remaining work that has to be done at the working level before any deal is done.”

another day full of pure radiant bullshit from Don the Con

Don"t buy the corn, Prime Minister!

“In a way, the world−view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it. They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality, because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening. By lack of understanding they remained sane. They simply swallowed everything, and what they swallowed did them no harm, because it left no residue behind, just as a grain of corn will pass undigested through the body of a bird.” George Orwell, 1984

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Can we get the guy from "Armageddon" who showed the rest of the NASA team what happens when you nuke a asteroid on the surface as opposed to from inside it...to show Trump what happens when you nuke a hurricane from the outside?  Or maybe we let Eric commandeer a naval vessel straight into the eye of the hurricane and detonate the device there?  

I bet you dollars to donuts Trump once heard that stat we all remember from junior high science class, "A category 5 hurricane has the same energy release as 100 nuclear warheads."  So Captain Dipshit thought we could defeat it by using 100 of our own warheads?  

You gotta give Trump credit for something.  For a guy who doesn't touch alcohol or weed, he sounds exactly like our craziest friend at the bar.  

• Like 1

Good lord, leaders of the two most powerful nations in the Northern Hemisphere and not one decent pants tailor between them? 

These two all-stars buy their shit off the rack from a Jos. A. Banks outlet mall stocked entire with irregular pants?  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Good lord, leaders of the two most powerful nations in the Northern Hemisphere and not one decent pants tailor between them? 

These two all-stars buy their shit off the rack from a Jos. A. Banks outlet mall stocked entire with irregular pants?  

i honestly don’t think there’s anything any tailor could do to make Trump look good.  because he’s super fucking fat.  

• Like 1

Actually, neither of their jackets and shirts look awwful, even for Trump's awkward build.  But both of them look like their colon's shat out their pants over their legs.  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Jack Straw said:

i honestly don’t think there’s anything any tailor could do to make Trump look good.  because he’s super fucking fat.  

And seriously knock-kneed.  Having pants legs cut like a pair of windsocks helps hide it.  

Imagine what he looks like trying to run or jog.  Publishing a video of that would be downright cruel.  

The existence of a public pee tape is more likely than one of him attempting locomotion and would be far less of a  narcissistic injury to him.

his clothes are a daily caricature of his fragile self consciousness.

60 miles in 2 years?  That's it?  That's the fucking wall you idiots were promised?  The U.S. Government builds that much wall in a regular 2-year period just by accidental overages.  There's 3 miles in each direction on MoPac that got extra wall built on it.  That's 10% of this border wall built by a stupid government contractor that can't read plans correctly.  

2000 mile border, Captain Dipshit gets 60 miles of wall built and decides to hold a parade for himself?  3% of the border is "protected" by this new wall?  3%.  That's only 3% more than I kicked in and I don't even work with walls anymore.  Not since the sheetrock incident in Tennessee.  

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The answers to all of your questions:

Ledge.

Scotch.

Y'all have thought I was kidding/being hyperbolic.  Look at the questions asked above.  Think about the answers to them.

Then pull up a chair and join me here.  I'm pretty sure we'll have a good view of the apocalypse, for what it's worth.

End of fiscal year 2000 the national debt was $5.6 trillion. From the entirety of the life span of the country until 2000. 

Fiscal year ending 2019 will be $960 billion in one year alone. Fiscal year ending 2020 will be over 1 trillion in a single year. 

All while riding an economic boom. Basic macro economics states in times of economic boom you raise taxes and raise interest rates. President Idiot and the anti-conservative republican party gave themselves massive rich man's tax cuts and have resisted all fed interest rate hikes. They've taken away the two most important tools for fighting the next recession. We're running blind through the lion's den with no gun. 

People are brutally  attacking each other over Popeyes Chicken sandwich shortages. What happens when this country of spoiled, entitled, uneducated idiots have to face down a massive recession the government can't pull out of?

• Like 5

about those trump knock-knees I mentioned above

Ughhhhhh we were so close!

I don’t think the fall would have killed them but man I wish they had both tumbled down ass over teakettle just because I know it would embarrass Trump so damn much to have that footage out there.
  • Like 1

#maga !!!!!!!!!

During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump responded: “I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?” according to an unnamed source who was present, Axios reported. “We drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?”

https://apple.news/AnOpH777uQWqMirfwE-ADFQ

Edited by tx 3 putt

30 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

#maga !!!!!!!!!

During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump responded: “I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?” according to an unnamed source who was present, Axios reported. “We drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?”

https://apple.news/AnOpH777uQWqMirfwE-ADFQ

Sounds like a good way to globally distribute radioactive fallout. 

12 minutes ago, Mapache said:

This pics story is probably helped out by its angle but you know trump won’t like it. Any old guy with a much younger wife is sensitive to her being too attentive to a younger guy. And trump is even more sensitive about his ego and appearances. Wouldn’t shock me if this pic keeps melania away from trudeau forever.

Quarterly reports at Doral must be bad.  Time for an international summit.

the trump family should seriously look to unload some of their properties. Once trump is out of office, all of the business, due to people sucking up to him ,will dry up. And others will continue to refuse to stay there. 

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Eh, that's the cost of doing business.  In the past, campaign managers would take a percentage of the ad buys as a portion of their salary.  Since their campaign doesn't do many traditional ad buys, he's taking a cut of donations.  He's a sack of shit, but I'm not going to find fault in how he's getting his cash.

Besides, with Trump, he knows he had better get it this way, because Trump sure as hell isn't going to pay the tab at the end.