Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This pics story is probably helped out by its angle but you know trump won’t like it. Any old guy with a much younger wife is sensitive to her being too attentive to a younger guy. And trump is even more sensitive about his ego and appearances. Wouldn’t shock me if this pic keeps melania away from trudeau forever.

Agree 100%.  And the larger version of the pic shows Dotard and Melanie holding hands while she's staring longingly into Trudeau's eyes..  What a cuckmunch.

"Trump uses G7 to promote private Doral resort he still owns and profits from, which he says may host the G7 next year: "It's a great place. It's got tremendous acreage ... people are really liking it ... we haven't found anything that could even come close to competing with it."

Camp David? At 8 million a year to taxpayers and 200 acres, it is smaller than Doral, but less obvious that you are robbing us blind.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HenryJames said:

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

#maga !!!!!!!!!

During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump responded: “I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?” according to an unnamed source who was present, Axios reported. “We drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?”

https://apple.news/AnOpH777uQWqMirfwE-ADFQ

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

21 minutes ago, retread said:

Texas-fan-OMG.gif

• Like 3

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Or you could just ignore her. It's just a tweet.

Fair enough, but every time I see her Tweet something snarky, I think of the "Deplorables" speech.  Sure, I completely agreed with it on a fundamental level, just like now, but that rallying cry to the GOP was a fatal move in these neck of the woods and cost some down ballot folks.  People that at the time were Obama D's and would still consider voting for a good person on the state level with a D next to their name.  I'm still pissed because I watched local polling drop like a stone after the "leader" of the democratic party shit on the voters needed to win in this part of the country and ultimately draw the lines in 2020.  

I will one day let it go.  

• Like 2

In that last video, Trump gives kudos to the Architects who worked on the furniture layout of the room.  For a guy who works in real estate and has the worst taste in decor than any person since Jeffrey Dalmer went with "wall-to-wall human skin",  he doesn't seem to understand that interior decorators and protocol advance teams aren't Architects.  I'm sure there was an AIA Interior Designer sent on his advance team, but the people that arrange chairs in a circle aren't Architects you fucking child.  Now call Art Vandelay and say you're sorry! 

22 minutes ago, Dertyberd said:

Fair enough, but every time I see her Tweet something snarky, I think of the "Deplorables" speech.  Sure, I completely agreed with it on a fundamental level, just like now, but that rallying cry to the GOP was a fatal move in these neck of the woods and cost some down ballot folks.  People that at the time were Obama D's and would still consider voting for a good person on the state level with a D next to their name.  I'm still pissed because I watched local polling drop like a stone after the "leader" of the democratic party shit on the voters needed to win in this part of the country and ultimately draw the lines in 2020.  

I will one day let it go.  

In retrospect, she was far too kind with her word choice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

In retrospect, she was far too kind with her word choice.

I agree that she was way too kind, but you still can't insult (perceived or real) half of the population at the end of an election and not expect them to come out of the woodwork to vote against you and the party you represent.  She called it like she saw it, and him, which on principle is great, but it doesn't help winning elections.  She's never had the moral authority it requires to make those comments and not expect a tidal wave of a backlash. She, as well as a large proportion of this country, lack self awareness. 

A reporter asked Trump, "What do you think the world should be doing about climate change and do you still harbor that skepticism?"

Trump said the US has become "the No. 1 energy producer in the world."

"I feel that the United States has tremendous wealth. The wealth is under its feet. I’ve made that wealth come alive," he said. "And I’m not going to lose that wealth. I’m not going to lose it on dreams — on windmills, which frankly aren’t working too well. ”

Trump said that while he wanted to continue energy production, he see himself as an environmentalist.

"I want the cleanest water on Earth. I want the cleanest air on Earth. And that’s what we’re doing. And I’m an environmentalist," he said.

"I think I know more about the environment than most people. I want clean air. I want clean water. I want a wealthy country. I want a spectacular country with jobs, with pensions and so many things and that’s what we’re getting."

OMFG

I agree that she was way too kind, but you still can't insult (perceived or real) half of the population at the end of an election and not expect them to come out of the woodwork to vote against you and the party you represent.  She called it like she saw it, and him, which on principle is great, but it doesn't help winning elections.  She's never had the moral authority it requires to make those comments and not expect a tidal wave of a backlash. She, as well as a large proportion of this country, lack self awareness. 

Why does no one worry about this working in the other direction?

Hilary Clinton was 1,000% correct in everything she said about Trump. She was cheated out of the biggest goal in her life by actual illegalities and has had to listen to every portion of her life, career, personality be relentlessly attacked and maligned for almost 30 years.

I’m surprised she’s not gone on an absolute screaming rage fit at the entire world at this point.

She’s a much stronger and better person than me.

If I were her I’d be tweeting snarky bitter I told you so’s all day everyday.

But I’m petty like that.
  • Like 6

A reporter asked Trump, "What do you think the world should be doing about climate change and do you still harbor that skepticism?"

Trump said the US has become "the No. 1 energy producer in the world."

"I feel that the United States has tremendous wealth. The wealth is under its feet. I’ve made that wealth come alive," he said. "And I’m not going to lose that wealth. I’m not going to lose it on dreams — on windmills, which frankly aren’t working too well. ”

Trump said that while he wanted to continue energy production, he see himself as an environmentalist.

"I want the cleanest water on Earth. I want the cleanest air on Earth. And that’s what we’re doing. And I’m an environmentalist," he said.

"I think I know more about the environment than most people. I want clean air. I want clean water. I want a wealthy country. I want a spectacular country with jobs, with pensions and so many things and that’s what we’re getting."

it's getting worse. right? it seems to be getting worse.

Edited by yoladu