Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

On 10/5/2019 at 7:54 AM, Mo Horn said:

Yeah, we have North Korea in  such an advantageous position for us, don't we?  Seems our little fat fuck NORK boyfriend has decided he's tired of Don.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, Mapache said:

How this woman has 10K followers and PABOTUS has 60 mil illustrates whats wrong with our country.  Even if half of those 60 mil are bots or people subscribing for the chuckles. 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:32 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Not sure whether to file this under DJ, Junior, or Ewok since all of them profit from it.  Michael Flynn was on the BOD. Guess Money Badger don't care.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:12 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Michelle might be tops on my grudgefuck list. I bet she'd really get off if I dressed up like Osama.  

I never had a hatefuck list until this administration.  Now it seems to grow weekly.

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He's a Jew, this Feinberg.  Who you going to believe?  A stable genius or a jew? 

7 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Yeah, we have North Korea in  such an advantageous position for us, don't we?  Seems our little fat fuck NORK boyfriend has decided he's tired of Don.

He has a sub launched missile now.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Many teen girls would be envious of his twitter output. 

Something must be dropping tomorrow, or at least sometime this week.  He’s too fucking rattled for this to be an extra serving of Big Macs and a Diet Coke.  

D_jne7zWsAAHpJG.jpglarge.jpg?1563273723

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

How much of those farm bailouts are getting to actual people versus corporate farms? 

The top 1/10th of a percent of farmers (82 farmers) have received 54% of the initial bailout. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/07/31/trumps-billion-farm-bailout-will-make-rich-farmers-richer-hasten-small-farm-failure-study-says/

And of course the USDA is continuing their long history of discriminating black/hispanic farmers. They're barely getting any of the bailout money. 

https://newfoodeconomy.org/usda-trump-trade-war-bailout-white-farmers-race/

I honestly despise the shitty ass people who vote for this evil SOB. 

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Celery Man said:

NYT

In the cartoon thread I occasionally post artwork from a Twitter page called presvillain where he takes real DJ quotes and inserts them into artwork as the villain. DJ is sadly, more evil than anything my imagination could invent. The Trump supporters won't care about the Kurds and this act of betrayal, this abomination because to them, the Kurds are "not us."

Here are some more links:

From the Associated Press in August, Mark Esper speaking:

Esper said the U.S. will not abandon its SDF allies.

Hundreds of U.S. troops are stationed east of the Euphrates River in northern Syria working with the SDF, and an incursion by Turkey could put them in the middle of any firefight between Turkish and Kurdish forces.

Syrian Kurdish fighters from the People’s Protection Units, or YPG, are the key element of the SDF. Turkey considers the YPG an existential threat and as terrorists with close links to a decades-long insurgency within its own border led by the Kurdistan Workers’ Party, or PKK.

The SDF, however, has been America’s main partner on the ground against the Islamic State group, and the Kurds are currently detaining thousands of foreign fighters. U.S. officials worry that those fighters could get free during a Turkish invasion into the Kurdish-held territory.

From the NY Times article that @Celery Man posted:

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, the new chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, both called their Turkish counterparts last week to try and reduce tensions. But unresolved threats from Turkey apparently resulted in the decision by Mr. Trump on Sunday.

Trump, the bully, is such a coward. Guess who is coming to dinner at the WH soon? Yep, Erdogan. Guess Trump Towers Instanbul is on the menu? Is it in the red or the black? Maybe the US Military can bunk there for a small fee before they leave....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

American watches as Lindsey's Twitter account with four tweets in the last 24 hours (all about Trump/whistleblower/impeachment) goes silent. How many seconds before Lindsey considers the kompromat on him, shrugs and says, "Hey, congratulations on your invasion!"

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

In the cartoon thread I occasionally post artwork from a Twitter page called presvillain where he takes real DJ quotes and inserts them into artwork as the villain. DJ is sadly, more evil than anything my imagination could invent. The Trump supporters won't care about the Kurds and this act of betrayal, this abomination because to them, the Kurds are "not us."

Here are some more links:

From the Associated Press in August, Mark Esper speaking:

From the NY Times article that @Celery Man posted:

Trump, the bully, is such a coward. Guess who is coming to dinner at the WH soon? Yep, Erdogan. Guess Trump Towers Instanbul is on the menu? Is it in the red or the black? Maybe the US Military can bunk there for a small fee before they leave....

What if Trump asked Turkey for some political dirt and this is Erdogan calling in the chips? This is pure speculation but this is the world we live in with a President this corrupt and compromised. 

US (Trump): that’s not my problem. You figure it out.

there are definite points in history when countries/empires can be pointed to have relinquished their hold as the top player. Doesn’t mean they disappeared over night but the die was cast. You have to wonder if trump will be the president to do this with the US.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

He’s losing fox and friends. Can’t wait to hear the nickname he comes up with for Brian Kilmead.

When the guy on the right starts to go off on trumps move, you can see the uncertainty from the woman. “Why are you saying something negative about President Trump. That’s not our job.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nah, that guy probably had a talking to over a break and is now back in line.  

I agree with you. If they start waffling they will lose their hardcore viewers to OANN or whatever that other channel is. It's not like people who don't support Trump are going to wake up and say, "Hey, I wonder what enlightening commentary Tucker has today?"

56 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Graham will be interesting to watch on this.  If his tone stays critical I think that will be a big signal to other GOP senators. 

He will be just fine with it, like he always is.  He just needs a round of golf, and for Trump to wave a manilla envelope around in the golf cart and say "shame if this got into the wrong hands".

I'm more shocked about Brian Kilmeade - you know Trump will be pissed as hell.  Then again, Tucker Carlson publicly rebuked him last week on the Daily Caller for the phone calls, and Trump ignored it.

Actually, I bet Trump won't mention Kilmeade at all - he won't want his viewers to hear the part about how we are selling out our allies.

31 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

This is all unraveling rather quickly. More than anything, he knows the tax returns are his downfall. He’s going to blow everything up on his way out and what’s left of the GOP will spend the next 2 decades trying to explain their unwavering support of a traitor and a criminal.

That's why he's going to stick to his death sentence for the Kurds, it will suck up a lot of air time this week.