Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

It seems like this is just trump trying to distract from the impeachment press. His dumb ass thinks he'll declare leaving from Syria. It'll make big news and either Republicans will love it or hate it. If they love it then he just goes on as planned and claims he did something great. If they hate it he says he has considered it and decided to change his mind to help the kurds and brands himself the "savior" of the Kurdish. Then still claims he did something great. 

• Like 8

Just now, Junior Miller said:

It seems like this is just trump trying to distract from the impeachment press. His dumb ass thinks he'll declare leaving from Syria. It'll make big news and either Republicans will love it or hate it. If they love it then he just goes on as planned and claims he did something great. If they hate it he says he has considered it and decided to change his mind to help the kurds and brands himself the "savior" of the Kurdish. Then still claims he did something great. 

this is 100% correct.  he's so fucking dumb and uninformed that he really had no clue if republicans would like it or not.  now that they don't he'll start to walk it back.

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yep.  It’s been said many times on here, but it’s amazing how his supporters see him as Mr. Alpha when he’s the most pathetic bitch on the planet.  He just signed death warrants for our Kurdish allies, destabilized the Middle East again, and probably just ensured that a large portion of 70,000 fucking ISIS prisoners will get loose and begin terror operations again ... all because he doesn’t have the balls to stand up to a POS dictator on a fucking phone call even though the USA is the one in a position of strength here.

He is the weakest, most bitchmade person I’ve ever seen.   That the Republicans are too cowardly to stand up to this sackless excuse for a man is just unbelievable.  

Trump is compromised many times over. Full stop. 

It felt awesome on the front end of those deals, huh Donald.

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is only going to make Trump double-down.  I wish I was wrong, but he, in his unmatched wisdom, knows that his followers drink only his Flavor-Aid, and he will deploy his followers against Graham, Robertson, Turtle, etc.

It's going to be interesting. He's burning bridges here and abroad.   I think after he got into office and found out his base was so pliable and loyal, he started dreaming of this Trump family ruling for decades to come catshit.  He's been hinting at it for some time now.  But eventually he's either going to do something so un-American his DC and media supporters will turn, or he's just going to go completely off the reservation and leave everyone thinking 25.   

We are at that first serious point and doing the former forced his nature to commit the second. 

So where does he go?  If he resigns, he's going to jail.  If he stays and goes down this path, then it's either impeachment or 25 and jail.

Whether he walks it back or not is going to give us a clue to his mindset, and his sanity.  We've been watching this kettle steam for a year, now the whistle is screeching and even some of his most ardent and unexplained supporters can't ignore it anymore without their own sanity or purpose investigated.

I'm praying the generals haven't issued any orders yet.  They're probably captured flatfooted (as previously) and no logistical or withdrawal planning has been done.  So they can slow play it.  I can't imagine this went over with the guys in the Pentagon.  

2 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Trump's problem is that current distraction is going to backfire, there's already bipartisan support for the Kurdish rebels, he's worked himself into a no win situation and as soon as this goes away we are right back to impeachment/tax returns being released/State Department testimony/2nd whistle blower being back to the lead stories. He can try to deflect with another stupid tactic, but at some point republicans are going to say enough is enough. 

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I think he will reverse himself as you describe, too, but if Turkey invades before he does it might not matter.  And then at point we’re not going to have American troops get in the fight between the Kurds and Turkey (or if we do, then that’s a whole different disaster).  

Trump has pulled this routine plenty of times before, but this time he may have created something we can’t unfuck.

You are right, he makes these proclamations but never issues the orders...and besides it will take some time to leave, i would imagine. 

Edited by pyrohornIII
Chad beat me to it.

11 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I agree with part of this - he will use it to suck up airtime spent on the impeachment.

But I also believe he will listen to Erdogan more than Republicans around him.

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I think he will reverse himself as you describe, too, but if Turkey invades before he does it might not matter.  And then at point we’re not going to have American troops get in the fight between the Kurds and Turkey (or if we do, then that’s a whole different disaster).  

Trump has pulled this routine plenty of times before, but this time he may have created something we can’t unfuck.

I have  no doubt that Erdogan is rolling in as we speak.  This is probably a done deal that Trump can't untuck, not that he wants to - Erdogan said all the right things.

14 hours ago, Celery Man said:

NYT

We are Lucy with the football to the Kurd's Charlie Brown. Our history of betraying them goes back decades. We promise help that never arrives. We suggest we'll help them get a homeland but never do. We fight beside them against ISIS and now we step aside so the Turks can try to wipe them out of Syria.

This is a multi-administration shame. This public blessing of attacking the Kurds is probably a new level of betrayal. I wish I could stop hating my country.

Our allies against ISIS, let's put a face on it:

1555683364316-0DMEO_tg.jpeg?crop=1xw:0.8

14225355_1146571345424054_76602388814629

(The above, KIA)

D2LRIUiX0AAdfAF.jpg:large

p074f4y0.jpg

13940818000701_PhotoI.jpg

358471Image1.jpg?version=6781719

"Go ahead, shake hands, we mean it this time. Really!"

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yep.  It’s been said many times on here, but it’s amazing how his supporters see him as Mr. Alpha when he’s the most pathetic bitch on the planet.  He just signed death warrants for our Kurdish allies, destabilized the Middle East again, and probably just ensured that a large portion of 70,000 fucking ISIS prisoners will get loose and begin terror operations again ... all because he doesn’t have the balls to stand up to a POS dictator on a fucking phone call even though the USA is the one in a position of strength here.

He is the weakest, most bitchmade person I’ve ever seen.   That the Republicans are too cowardly to stand up to this sackless excuse for a man is just unbelievable.  

In the wrestling business, Trump would be described as a “chickenshit heel.” 

11 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I'm praying the generals haven't issued any orders yet.  They're probably captured flatfooted (as previously) and no logistical or withdrawal planning has been done.  So they can slow play it.  I can't imagine this went over with the guys in the Pentagon.  

Kurds said US troops have already been pulling out.

Reports are the Pentagon was blindsided by this, as usual.

Trump ain't going to back down now.  I know I was on the train in the past, where I believe the GOP could force Trump to back down, and they did several times, but the way in which this was done, and the fact that Erdogan had Donnie's ear, I think this is going to get the Kurds killed and tens of thousands ISIS released from prison.

31 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

So you’re saying Pat Robinson wanted us to stay?

Then we have to leave.

Wait Trump wants us to leave?

Then we have to stay.

Pat Robinson wants us to.....

Never heard of Pat Robinson. Is he related to Jackie?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Wonder if Kurds are considering killing the ISIS prisoners. If they think they’ll just be fighting them again in a year...

I'd be considering a final solution right about now if I were them. If the Turks push them away from that one area, that's 70,000 ISIS captives that will go free....

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Kurds said US troops have already been pulling out.

Reports are the Pentagon was blindsided by this, as usual.

Trump ain't going to back down now.  I know I was on the train in the past, where I believe the GOP could force Trump to back down, and they did several times, but the way in which this was done, and the fact that Erdogan had Donnie's ear, I think this is going to get the Kurds killed and tens of thousands ISIS released from prison.

This is so fucked.  

26 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

It's not like Mattis can quit twice. 

All anyone needs to know:

https://www.trump.com/residential-real-estate-portfolio/trump-towers-istanbul-turkey

Trump Towers, Istanbul, Sisli  is a landmark in the historic city of Istanbul.  With two towers rising in Mecidiyekoy, one of the city's most vibrant areas, the property captures the utmost in luxury.  The residential tower, just under 40 stories, consists of over 200 residences, and will feature the expansive layouts, meticulous eye for design and lavish finishes synonymous with the Trump name.  Forest, city and Bosporus views will be extraordinary through the vista of floor-to-ceiling windows.

_MGL9700_Edit.jpg

i feel like we're overdue for an official medical report/physical for this idiot.  even a fake one.

although the uk sudafed/adderall stories definitely track with the crazy tweets.  i know when i'm ingesting multiple things at once some of my text conversations are not ok.  same same really.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I mean, I agree that Trump seems like he has lost it but in what universe are people not allowed to point out Trump's shortcomings? We have entire media industries dedicated to the task. The media and everyone associated with the media talk endlessly about Trump and and his fitness to be President. The word "impeachment" trended faster than naked teen coeds on the Internet. 

6 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I mean, I agree that Trump seems like he has lost it but in what universe are people not allowed to point out Trump's shortcomings? We have entire media industries dedicated to the task. The media and everyone associated with the media talk endlessly about Trump and and his fitness to be President. The word "impeachment" trended faster than naked teen coeds on the Internet. 

I think she could be using "we" to refer to the American media, the way sports fans use "we" to refer to the team on the field. At least, that's how I read it.