Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Obviously not you. LOL  Where have you got the rest of your "news"  or "actual malfeasance on his part" ? Evidence of a crime is still necessary for impeachment. Just because you don't like him or what he says is not a crime in this country..yet.. 

That's why Michael Cohen's plea is so damaging for the president.

5 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I'd just like to chime in and say that "conservative" and "liberal" are no longer meaningful terms (were they ever?), and "fiscally responsible" is not something that you can just redefine at will.

So I don't know what point you're trying to make here.

I’d just like to chime in and say that “meaningful terms” is no longer a meaningful term.

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't have hard evidence.  Are you under the impression I said I did?  Damn, man.  Reading comprehension.  Look into it.

Wow.  You really need to go brush up on your HS civics.  You're out of your league here.

No I don't think so in this case. No one has just decided to impeach on the grounds "I don't Like you or your politics". You will need a crime I'm pretty sure. Hell they got Slick Willie for perjury and they still couldn't get the job done.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

No I don't think so in this case. No one has just decided to impeach on the grounds "I don't Like you or your politics". You will need a crime I'm pretty sure. Hell they got Slick Willie for perjury and they still couldn't get the job done.

He's already been accused of campaign finance violations. Just wait until they dig into his business dealings.

9 minutes ago, Canada said:

These FBI guys are brain dead re politics. Comey and now this. 

Mueller will reverse (and refine) this but the damage is done. 

Pelosi must save everybody's (Canadian) bacon.

All told, it's looking the damage is minimal.  I'm increasingly thinking the primary intended target of this was House Dems, and they got called off before getting carried away.  Mueller is trouble, but as stated above by DD, House oversight is about to crawl deep up inside the WH which will drive the news cycle and sentiment a lot more than the dark_as_night leakproof SCO.

Just now, Crusher said:

Well, you're wrong.  You really need to study up.  Impeachment is a political process, nothing more.

This is not to say that Trump hasn't committed multiple crimes -- I'm convinced he has, but I'm willing to wait for law enforcement to bring the hard evidence.

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He's already been accused of campaign finance violations. Just wait until they dig into his business dealings.

Obama allegation was proven and they got a slap on the wrist. Largest FEC fine in history. 

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/obama-fec-violation-largest-ever/

You think a bunch of Senators and Congressman who are lining their pockets with illegal campaign funds everyday are going to open up that Pandora's box?

Edited by Crusher

10 hours ago, Chooky said:

Our country is totally fucked up.

There are few things that really get under my skin, but screw him for that. I worked with a guy who is of Turkish descent and holy hell do most Turks hate that guy, but few are able to speak out. I don't know what he took from his friendship with McCain, but he must've missed the part about not being supporters of ruthless authoritarian assholes.

Oh and fuck Hedo Turkoglu for supporting him so strongly and being a puppet for that dictator. Much like his NBA career, his political views and support are worthless. I'd pay good money to watch Enes Kanter beat the ever-loving shit out of Turkoglu.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 4

Just now, Crusher said:

Obama allegation was proven and they got a slap on the wrist. Largest FEC fine in history. 

That's nice and completely irrelevant to Donald Trump paying off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. His lawyer pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations and is going to prison for it.

9 minutes ago, Crusher said:

You think a bunch of Senators and Congressman who are lining their pockets with illegal campaign funds everyday are going to open up that Pandora's box?

Ah, so it’s not a crime unless Congress impeaches and removes him for it?

Just now, David Dennison said:

That's nice and completely irrelevant to Donald Trump paying off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. His lawyer pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations and is going to prison for it.

It's exactly the same thing and you know it.!!! Happens every day and no one on the hill wants to go down that path.

You know what I would like to see? All the payoffs for sexual harassment that tax payer money paid for congressman and senators that we aren't allowed to see. You wanna be pissed off about something, try that on and walk around the block with that shit on your shoulders.

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

It's exactly the same thing and you know it.!!! Happens every day and no one on the hill wants to go down that path.

You know what I would like to see? All the payoffs for sexual harassment that tax payer money paid for congressman and senators that we aren't allowed to see. You wanna be pissed off about something, try that on and walk around the block with that shit on your shoulders.

It's not even close to being the same thing. Donald Trump tried to keep what he did hidden from the FEC and the public. The Obama campaign acknowledged the violation and paid the fine. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, you're wrong.  You really need to study up.  Impeachment is a political process, nothing more.

This is not to say that Trump hasn't committed multiple crimes -- I'm convinced he has, but I'm willing to wait for law enforcement to bring the hard evidence.

new congresses should impeach the president once seated.  turn it into parliament.

You’re right. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that they didn’t get the response out earlier in the day. 
Everyone is drawing significance from the fact Mueller issued a statement, even though it was narrow and did not dispute the thrust of the story. What if Whitaker directed them to issue a statement? That would explain a lot,. especially why Mueller would break his silence now.

1 hour ago, Canada said:

Everybody thank R Mueller for the wall, and Trump 2020.

Stupid stupid g man. Stupid !!!

Guys this is, that stupid lunatic Sugar again. I suggest negbanning before he gets going again.

EDIT: ADHD was their last username.

Edited by Calihorn

So, since the trolls screwed with things, I’ll toss this out again. 
Kushner and Pence met with Turtle on Thursday.  Two days later, Trump is announcing a plan to end the shutdown. Coincidence?
Whatever Trump is proposing today came out of that meeting. I think that's been reported.