Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, retread said:

Trump is willing to sacrifice the livelihoods of millions of Americans (remember, it's not just gov't workers, it's gov't contractors too, and it's also their families -- millions of people), he's willing to sacrifice their lives as well -- food safety, air safety, ability to obtain needed medications, etc.

Let him.

Let him show America and the world what a loathsome evil  toad he is.  He'll always have the slavish, slobbering, fellating devotion of his cultists.  But let him ensure that the remainder of the planet will never deal with him in good faith again.  Ever.  On anything.

He's lighting himself on fire, and I say....

• Like 2

I know this is obvious to most here, but future budget legislation should not have the capacity to be used to bludgeon US citizens. If you can't agree on the budget, then the old budget rolls over for 3 months. Repeat as necessary. 

Yet another bridge too far with this asshole. You can't just roll back all of the destruction in January 2021. It will take years to fix, if we survive as the nation that we sort of are now.

Edited by retread
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, sachick said:

Wait? San Antonio has a wall? I’m in SA right now and totally missed it. Must be a stealth wall.

He isn’t mistaken that San Antonio has a wall, he’s mistaken that San Antonio is a border town and everything to the south of it is Mexico.

Some schooley tweets

Imagine if Nixon could have just tweeted “I am not a crook” several times a week for years.  That would have done it, I’m sure.

Trump doesn't know the difference between where Beto O'Rourke's from and where Julián Castro is from.

Trump’s the only hostage holder that makes videos where he looks like the hostage.

I want to see a future movie where discovering a MAGA hat in the attic is the beginning of a tense thriller.

Sure Twitter goes nuts when a particularly galling video of hateful behavior pops up, but I think that’s reflective of the frustration that this behavior is being encouraged by the forces that should by condemning it most forcefully.

6 minutes ago, Goredho said:

He isn’t mistaken that San Antonio has a wall, he’s mistaken that San Antonio is a border town and everything to the south of it is Mexico.

Don't forget he's utterly lying about some town putting up a wall and crime ending "immediately."  I truly have no idea what fucking town he is talking about. Of course, neither does he.

17 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Does Trump have a breathing problem? When he gives a speech at the WH and reads a promoter it sure looks like it.

I’d be shocked if an old man his age who grew up on McDonald’s/KFC, and actually believes exercise is unhealthy, wouldn’t  look and sound MUCH worse.  

Fucking asshole should be dead.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Does Trump have a breathing problem? When he gives a speech at the WH and reads a promoter it sure looks like it.

What I read somewhere is that he "hates" the teleprompter. I am sure it's somewhere around 175th on his list of bizarre phobias ba insecurities. 

22 minutes ago, TornACL said:

What I read somewhere is that he "hates" the teleprompter. I am sure it's somewhere around 175th on his list of bizarre phobias ba insecurities. 

He hates reading, we know that. He probably also remenbers the right wing media slamming Obama repeatedly for using a teleprompter just like every other president has done since its invention. We know he tries to be as unlike Obama as possible. And he's extremely good at that. 

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

A Mexican American from San Antonio told me recently that "south San Antonio is Comanche country," so obviously the wall is all that is keeping every one else there from getting "skelped."

They hang out at this place.

https://www.manta.com/c/mmclkcl/cool-arrows-night-club

Cool Arrows Night Club

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, retread said:

Pentagon speech 

Just load that ridiculously horrific speech on the trash pile of the trump presidency. Another complete disgrace, but what else should we expect at this point.

This is on the Republican Party, a party whose brand is rightfully now worse than zero among the youth of America. It’s incumbent upon us who are older to make sure that Trump and the republicans don’t destroy the country first before the youth can take it back and restore it. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just load that ridiculously horrific speech on the trash pile of the trump presidency. Another complete disgrace, but what else should we expect at this point.

This is on the Republican Party, a party whose brand is rightfully now worse than zero among the youth of America. It’s incumbent upon us who are older to make sure that Trump and the republicans don’t destroy the country first before the youth can take it back and restore it. 

After watching some youth of this country harass an elder Native American with nary an ounce of humanity....I’m not sure I have much hope in our youth anymore. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

After watching some youth of this country harass an elder Native American with nary an ounce of humanity....I’m not sure I have much hope in our youth anymore. 

Based on poll after poll they are in the complete minority and unfortunately or fortunately, depending on perspective, they are about to experience harassment online from their fellow youth that most of us somewhat older people barely even understand. 

Edited by JimmyJames

3 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I do want to find out what happens to that little prick who was up in the guys grill.

I don’t know when or if we will ever hear about it, but that guy just ruined his entire life. It’s like bartman on steroids. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the prick, but I’m a soft hearted son of a bitch.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Especially given all the stupid shit I did when I was 18. Luckily the internet wasn’t around yet. 

I did a lot of stupid shit when I was 18.  Nothing like supporting racists or being racist.  Fuck this kid.  He deserves everything coming his way...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I did a lot of stupid shit when I was 18.  Nothing like supporting racists or being racist.  Fuck this kid.  He deserves everything coming his way...

Oh I know. Like I said, I’m way too forgiving sometimes. The worst racism I’m guilty of is saying nothing when my friends said nigger, of course not around any black people since they would have been way to cowardly to do that.