Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Wow, Graham's stopped licking Trump's boots and came down hard against the withdrawal from Syria. Even Rubio is showing some spine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/10/07/trump-defends-syria-withdrawal/3896039002/

Calling it a "stain on America's honor," Sen. Lindsey Graham on Monday denounced President Donald Trump's decision to pull U.S. troops out of northeastern Syria as Turkey prepares a military assault against Kurdish fighters who helped the U.S. battle the Islamic State.

Graham phoned into "Fox & Friends," which Trump is known to watch regularly, to express his displeasure at the "impulsive decision by the president," calling it "short-sighted and irresponsible." He said the move has "undone all the gains we've made" and "thrown the region into further chaos."

"This to me is just unnerving to its core," Graham said.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Wow, Graham's stopped licking Trump's boots and came down hard against the withdrawal from Syria. Even Rubio is showing some spine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/10/07/trump-defends-syria-withdrawal/3896039002/

Nothing like a little war mongering helps GOP Senators to find their center. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DJ is averaging one tweet every 14 minutes thus far today. He still has two hours before his lunch date with Mikey.

W/respect to the Kurds, some of the right wing sights I peruse have already written them off. Like I said, they have this rationalized as: they aren't us (American,/white/religion), Turkey is our ally so they can do as they please, and we don't need to be over there anyway, let them deal with it. Personally, I'd like for Commander McRaven to show up uninvited to the dinner tonight and rip off people's heads and puke down their throats. That would be a SEAL statement right there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Personally, I'd like for Commander McRaven to show up uninvited to the dinner tonight and rip off people's heads and puke down their throats.

I think the correct terminology is "shit down their necks".  But maybe in the navy you are more likely to puke?

[to Private Joker] Well, no shit. What have we got here? A fucking comedian, Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. [socks Joker in the gut] You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best un-fuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your NECK!

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

DJ is averaging one tweet every 14 minutes thus far today. He still has two hours before his lunch date with Mikey.

W/respect to the Kurds, some of the right wing sights I peruse have already written them off. Like I said, they have this rationalized as: they aren't us (American,/white/religion), Turkey is our ally so they can do as they please, and we don't need to be over there anyway, let them deal with it. Personally, I'd like for Commander McRaven to show up uninvited to the dinner tonight and rip off people's heads and puke down their throats. That would be a SEAL statement right there.

Again, there is NOTHING he can do that will turn his base.  Trump could launch a cruise missile on London and they'd rationalize it to be the smartest thing ever. 

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I hate that you call him DJ - it's dumb

Also, right wing sites.  Not sights. 

Something tells me that this move was supposed to trickle out later than what it really did. With impeachment around the corner, his timeline has sped up and we're going to see a lot more of his profiteering out in the open in much more accelerated fashion, starting with the trade with Turkey. Trump isn't feeding them the Kurds out of the kindness of his heart, but we all know that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I hate that you call him DJ - it's dumb

Also, right wing sites.  Not sights. 

What an embarrassing grammar fail- thank you for catching that.

As far as 'DJ, haters gonna hate, but I am not changing that. If he had ever shown any respect for the office of the Presidency, even had he committed a wrongdoing, I never would have done it. But I have said my piece and counted to three and he is DJ.

Yeah, you're right, HRC.
But since you're you, just delete that last sentence and keep your editorializing to yourself. 

Very triggered Beta-ish. Everyone who can speak about this traitor traitoring should speak. Citizen and all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I agree with you. If they start waffling they will lose their hardcore viewers to OANN or whatever that other channel is. It's not like people who don't support Trump are going to wake up and say, "Hey, I wonder what enlightening commentary Tucker has today?"

I'm not sure they know how to find OANN. 

17 minutes ago, sachick said:

He's getting push back from Republicans. He's going to realize he should have listened to his advisors. He will reverse the decision saying he spoke to some world leaders or some other BS.

It’s sucking up airtime that would be devoted to his impeachment or tax returns.  He will absolutely fuck the Kurds.  

20 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

As far as 'DJ, haters gonna hate, but I am not changing that. If he had ever shown any respect for the office of the Presidency, even had he committed a wrongdoing, I never would have done it. But I have said my piece and counted to three and he is DJ.

Sick burn. We're all so impressed by your clever expression of disrespect. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sachick said:

He's getting push back from Republicans. He's going to realize he should have listened to his advisors. He will reverse the decision saying he spoke to some world leaders or some other BS.

It's so cute that you think that.

He will never realize that.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Fucking "stable genius" right there.

I'd like to get a clarification on what country's economy has already be obliterated by Trump.

Ours?  We just haven't felt the full effects of trade war, no international credibility, corporate tax cuts, concentration of wealth among the super wealthy, an authoritarian regime, and gutting of health care yet.

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Ours?  We just haven't felt the full effects of trade war, no international credibility, corporate tax cuts, concentration of wealth among the super wealthy, an authoritarian regime, and gutting of health care yet.

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The United States economy.  

Yes, I guess it was a rhetorical question.