Jason Garrett deserves a raise 

Oh... Jerrah will give him one.

Just now, Zepol87 said:

Did you guys hear. Cowboys won the super bowl tonight

It was the SB for pro teams in Texas.

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

The playoffs

The Houston Texans

You won a fucking wild card game. Sick. And by the way, I don't "hate" the Cowboys at all. I'd love to see them win another SB. But why you nervous breakdown hyperbolic fucks can't just enjoy a win and have to go around telling everyone to suck your dicks is pathetic. 

• Like 2

Just now, ztejas said:

You won a fucking wild card game. Sick. And by the way, I don't "hate" the Cowboys at all. I'd love to see them win another SB. But why you nervous breakdown hyperbolic fucks can't just enjoy a win and have to go around telling everyone to suck your dicks is pathetic. 

Cool dude, I never said or did any of those things. You sound like the one having a nervous breakdown.

5 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Cool dude, I never said or did any of those things. You sound like the one having a nervous breakdown.

You're talking unwarranted shit about another team. Just enjoy the win, man. No one is hating on the Cowboys here.

21 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

The playoffs

The Houston Texans

Not a Texans fan but this is pretty fucking stupid given the Texans beat the Cowboys. Both teams won their divisions and will have ultimately unremarkable post-season exits. Because Dallas managed to not get beat at home and instead gets to let New Orleans or Los Angeles end their season one week later does not give a whole lot of room to talk, especially given Texans have scoreboard.

• Like 3

Just now, gmr548 said:

Not a Texans fan but this is pretty fucking stupid given the Texans beat the Cowboys. Both teams won their divisions and will have ultimately unremarkable post-season exits. Because Dallas managed to not get beat at home and instead gets to let New Orleans or Los Angeles end their season one week later does not give a whole lot of room to talk, especially given Texans have scoreboard.

Talking about future events that have not yet passed seems pretty dumb and invalidates your whole point. You sound like the Aggies that chalked up Georgia as an L.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

The inevitable thread bump for whenever the Cowboys' postseason run ends will be glorious.

There is a lot of winning here. Gloating by the biggest self loathing Cowboys fan who constantly says the team sucks and the inevitable crow after the loss next weekend. 

37 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Take the loss pussy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The Cowboys beat the Saints. 

I’m using your logic for a semblance of a point.

3 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

The Cowboys beat the Saints. 

I’m using your logic for a semblance of a point.

That little bitch is talking about scoreboard like we actually give a fuck. LOL

Texans are aggy. Come talk when you get some hardware bitches. Until then, watch your mouth when youre talking to Daddy. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I hadn’t even realized the Texans where still a team until this year 

It’s easy to miss. I barely remember the Oilers because their claim to fame was having Earl. Some poor lady had to clean that trophy case every week. She’s the real victim in all of this.

Edited by Spankytoes

1 hour ago, F250 said:

The Dallas Cowboys are a marketing product not a football team. Jerry don't give a fuck about winning just selling trinkets to the masses.

This continues to be the stupidest, laziest take in all of sports. 

You are INSANE if you don’t think Jerry wants to win every game and SBs. Yes he likes to maleness money. Yes gen likes to sell merchandise. 

Guess what?  So does every other owner in every fuckinf sport. 

You can hate his decision making and how he handles the the media. But stop with the bullshit “he doesn’t care about winning”.