Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

Posted (edited)

Tell me 'bout some of them slabsides under the glass.  Would YOU buy one?

Oh, also these are the big dummies enjoying the desert.

20230925_091423.jpg

Edited by TOR
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Fortunately, I toss pills in with my dogs' food and they just eat them. 

Penny is a pig, and Blue had so many medicines she was on when she was sick that she thinks nothing of it. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 5

I didn't have to take in the neighbor dogs, thankfully.  BUT Bailey may have a sister soon.  A friend of a friend of a friend needs someone to take in her Grandma's dog.  They are going to have a meet tonight to see if they get along.  Otherwise Dia might end up at the pound waiting for a needle.  Bailey might be jellus of another pretty girl.

dia.png

• Hook 'Em 5

On 6/17/2024 at 10:59 AM, TOR said:

I didn't have to take in the neighbor dogs, thankfully.  BUT Bailey may have a sister soon.  A friend of a friend of a friend needs someone to take in her Grandma's dog.  They are going to have a meet tonight to see if they get along.  Otherwise Dia might end up at the pound waiting for a needle.  Bailey might be jellus of another pretty girl.

dia.png

Welp.  Tried to kill the cat.  Not fun.

Posted (edited)

It just didn't work out.  And I get where Dia was coming from, Thomas is a little asshole.  I saved this guy when I moved, so kind of attached.

Still, asshole.

thomasshaggy.png

Edited by TOR
spelink
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Second to last round of shots today. 7 long weeks until I can take them to Memorial Park to use them as chick magnets. The bigger one gained almost 2.5 pounds in 10 days. I think she’s growing into her huge head. 

IMG_2034.thumb.jpeg.c6cb167a613cd1e6d1f584df7fad75e0.jpeg

Having perspective is important.

We had no idea she had French mastiff in her, even though we named her after a  French cheese to begin with. My guess is she ends up in the 80-90 lb range. Her last vet check she was 40 lbs at 16 weeks. 

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 5.38.00 AM.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4

We've had a couple rabbits hanging out in our yard the last month or so. Not doing any harm and as fast as Biscuit is, he's not that fast. 

Now all of a sudden he's got fleas. Hasn't had a flea on him in several years. I'm about to go Elmer Fudd on those fuckers. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

We've had a couple rabbits hanging out in our yard the last month or so. Not doing any harm and as fast as Biscuit is, he's not that fast. 

Now all of a sudden he's got fleas. Hasn't had a flea on him in several years. I'm about to go Elmer Fudd on those fuckers. 

Errr, what's up Northloop. (i had to)

• Hook 'Em 2

Last night Mrs. HornOnTheBayou was giving me the "Hey come to bed" eyes since it was getting late and I was leaving town for a week. I let the dogs out for one more piss thinking about what was awaiting me in the bedroom.

But Edgar had different plans. He decided to get sprayed by a skunk and then run into the house.

Obviously, chaos insued. More obviously, nothing happened in the bedroom afterwards. 

But he feels bad. 

IMG_0056.jpg

• Haha 5