Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

1 minute ago, hookemATL said:

Possible to take her to the vet for a professional opinion re: if she's been starved/abused/left outside/etc.?

We took her to our usual vet but they said they couldn’t do anything except check for the chip unless if was an immediate emergency. Basically told us we had to post her online for 3 days before they can treat her.

Obviously we don’t want to steal someone dog.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Owners just got her. The family were walking her and another dog and the person walking this dog was hit by a car. Dog ran away. 
Dog seemed really happy to see them and they seemed legit. Hopefully they take good care of her.

Well good on you for taking care of her and hopefully she gets a good life back with her owners. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2024 at 2:37 PM, hobbes2702 said:

Owners just got her. The family were walking her and another dog and the person walking this dog was hit by a car. Dog ran away. 
Dog seemed really happy to see them and they seemed legit. Hopefully they take good care of her.

This is why this will always be the best thread on Shag/Surl/Whatever comes next.  

• Hook 'Em 2

So Mrs. Mailroom is trying to talk me into another dog.  I'm not super stoked by the idea considering we've had penny for roughly a year and she's just now starting to chill out.  That being said, I'm warming up to the idea and was wondering if anyone had dealt with reputable Dachsund breeders around central Texas or southwest Colorado.