If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I listen to them or 105 only in the car going places. I guess you actually went to Summer Bash and you sing along with their awful songs.

No, I'm just not a moron who listens to something I constantly hate. You apparently are so enjoy getting pissy about Bob and Corby. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Gonna be real weird doing rotten radio this yr and having at least half the voices be relics… but I sincerely doubt Dan/J get any  time on that. And lord knows none of the new guys will have anything to offer or it’ll be an auto punch out by the listener. 

Edited by bluto

The worm in DJ's colon was excellent. 

I'm sure Rotten Radio will just be Musers and HL content and that's okay by me. Maybe Dan will make an appearance as Fake Dan on a moron dog replay. 

On 7/1/2024 at 7:48 AM, mdmost said:

It appears Direct Energy figured out no one liked "I SUNG ITTTTTT!" and changed the ad. 

Not in my locale. Bitch was singing it this morning. But I'm streaming, not terrestrial. 

Just now, pops said:

Not in my locale. Bitch was singing it this morning. But I'm streaming, not terrestrial. 

Weird, this was on the stream in Dallas. I don't listen OTA hardly at all now. 

On 7/1/2024 at 9:48 AM, mdmost said:

It appears Direct Energy figured out no one liked "I SUNG ITTTTTT!" and changed the ad. 

Probably got cheaper rates on twitter

What I see are an AM and PM drive show just continuing to destroy. And middays beat the Fan. 

r/theticket54 min. ago
yup

June '24 Ratings Update

June is another great month for America's Favorite Radio Station. What isn't shown here is that The Ticket is also #1 Adults 25-54 and total market (6+). A great 3-month run as we head into summer drydock.

Hope you're having a kiss KICK-ass summer, P1's. (but I appreciate the unintended self-own there)

house rule: Remember, you compare dayparts across the different stations but not a station across the dayparts. This ratings period runs from May 23- June 19, 2024

june-24-ratings-update-v0-emn6jgeqqkbd1.

3 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

And we are sure this is all planned vacation and not contracts?

it is contracts.  george is the one holding things up.  his 'awshucks' on-air persona is an act; apparently he's a huge premadonna and an absolute nightmare at the negotiating table.  there are rumors gordo might quit because he's so sick of dealing with him.

On 7/9/2024 at 7:02 PM, mdmost said:

What I see are an AM and PM drive show just continuing to destroy. And middays beat the Fan. 

r/theticket54 min. ago
yup

June '24 Ratings Update

June is another great month for America's Favorite Radio Station. What isn't shown here is that The Ticket is also #1 Adults 25-54 and total market (6+). A great 3-month run as we head into summer drydock.

Hope you're having a kiss KICK-ass summer, P1's. (but I appreciate the unintended self-own there)

house rule: Remember, you compare dayparts across the different stations but not a station across the dayparts. This ratings period runs from May 23- June 19, 2024

june-24-ratings-update-v0-emn6jgeqqkbd1.

Nielsen doesn't have the ticket as number one. They're number two behind 98.8 KSPF. The Fan is 20th.

6 hours ago, futureman said:

it is contracts.  george is the one holding things up.  his 'awshucks' on-air persona is an act; apparently he's a huge premadonna and an absolute nightmare at the negotiating table.  there are rumors gordo might quit because he's so sick of dealing with him.

image.gif.f2219f6fe9e181dbf92f1e125cef5083.gif

29 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

I guess I missed that. The fill ins mentioned they’d be in oxnard but maybe I’m reading too much into that

I believe Elf goes out there every year on his own dime. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

A TCU baseball jersey at an MLB event. That's a choice. 

I'd love an old retro Horns button-down jersey like that.

Three weeks without the Musers is fucking brutal.

Posted (edited)

Jub is scheduled to be on with Sean and Mino at 2:30. So unless that's him announcing they're leaving I would think we'll hear everyone in their normal spots this coming Monday. 

Edited by mdmost