If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

12 hours ago, mdmost said:

Jub is scheduled to be on with Sean and Mino at 2:30. So unless that's him announcing they're leaving I would think we'll hear everyone in their normal spots this coming Monday. 

aren’t you supposed to be of at least mid-level intelligence?  why are you even entertaining the rumors?

Detty this morning, along with the other guy that wasn’t Elf or Saad, was hitting the nail on the head regarding Texas and Aggy. I mean, it had to have driven Aggy crazy. The entire station’s view of Texas A&M the last several years, minus Bob, is pretty damned funny and representative of college sports fandom across the nation. 

6 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Detty this morning, along with the other guy that wasn’t Elf or Saad, was hitting the nail on the head regarding Texas and Aggy. I mean, it had to have driven Aggy crazy. The entire station’s view of Texas A&M the last several years, minus Bob, is pretty damned funny and representative of college sports fandom across the nation. 

what did he say

Posted (edited)

That's what building up buffering time is all about. 

And I love the tour updates. I have the Tour on most mornings while I work at home. Nice way to pass the time during the summer. But I guess now that the Musers are back we can commence to bitching about them again after whining about them being out for 3 weeks. 

Edited by mdmost

Pretty much kills him proclaiming himself “Football Switzerland” for so many years until recently officially became aggy.

I hope Bob and daughter go do the father daughter crew for bonfire. Maybe he’ll roll a log over his foot.

On 7/23/2024 at 12:06 AM, futureman said:

Bob is the perfect fit for aggy: a thin-skinned blowhard with little actual knowledge about CFB who turns into a little bitch when presented with the litany of aggy failures. Klatt dragging his nuts on aggy every week and Bob getting pissy about it is one of my favorite parts of football season.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The Musers are just destroying this training camp already. I didn't think this drop challenge would be as great as it has been. They really are like alcoholics with these drops. The first segment with the Invasion is great. 

4 hours ago, sasquatch69 said:

Every time Doocy is on with Gordo and Junior, it reminds me they’re my favorite morning combo. Great chemistry.

Swap Jr with George and I agree. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/5/2024 at 6:02 AM, sasquatch69 said:

Every time Doocy is on with Gordo and Junior, it reminds me they’re my favorite morning combo. Great chemistry.

gotta go with @pops

Junior would literally be nothing without Gordo and Jub.  Nothing. 

56 minutes ago, futureman said:

did they intentionally wait for the ticket to leave before going out there?  or maybe jake just wanted to hit nobu on jerry’s dime. 

Here's a tip...

They had invites to the Nobu party and passed because fuck that drive that late. It started 8 pm Pacific/10pm here, ran for 3 hours and was nearly a 90 minute drive each way in LA traffic. Blake made a late decision to go for it. Check in today for... oh wait this is the only Patreon episode the whole trip. Well, check YouTube tomorrow for a freebie episode.

Edited by RPM