If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

About the ONLY thing that is completely shut down for me is "Cowboy Roundtable". It's too long, I don't really care, and I always put it on Spotify during that time. Another "new" thing I do really like though, "Jub Jub in the Afternoon". It was great yesterday talking about "dad stuff". 

7 hours ago, Dignan said:

About the ONLY thing that is completely shut down for me is "Cowboy Roundtable". It's too long, I don't really care, and I always put it on Spotify during that time. Another "new" thing I do really like though, "Jub Jub in the Afternoon". It was great yesterday talking about "dad stuff". 

Afternoon Jub, Dignan. Jesus. 

Everyone should go listen on the Sportsday app to the Klatt segment LOL.  It was quintessential douchebag Corby and Aggy Bob attempting to downplay the Texas win (and overall Texas team) due to Michigan losing players and/or overall schedule (bitch ass Corby's favorite Texags talking point he's going to cling to all season) and Klatt called them out on it.  

• Hook 'Em 3

Everyone should go listen on the Sportsday app to the Klatt segment LOL.  It was quintessential douchebag Corby and Aggy Bob attempting to downplay the Texas win (and overall Texas team) due to Michigan losing players and/or overall schedule (bitch ass Corby's favorite Texags talking point he's going to cling to all season) and Klatt called them out on it.  

Him mocking Bob for saying “ I’m not taking anything away from Texas’ win, but……” was gold
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Klatt was so good. Bob tried to talk about how Michigan's gap integrity wasn't good and Joel called BS right away

Bob likes to use so many term he's found on nerd wiki or football Reddit or texags then when he tries to work them in with someone who actually knows wtf they are talking about they make fun of him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, former alkie said:

I wish someone with some authority at the Ticket would demand that Craig Rosengarden and Rick Arnett use windscreen/pop filter/mic screens on their mics.

Their lip smacking is making their golf show unlistenable.

I can solve that problem for you in under one second.

skip the tee box. 

• Haha 1

Welp finally pulled the trigger and cancelled my dumb zone subscription. The releases are way too late in the day and the episodes are too long. Driving to work I listen to the musers and driving home I listen to the hardline. The weekend is really my only opportunity to listen and by then all of the topics are old news. The free stuff on youtube is enough for me.

21 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Welp finally pulled the trigger and cancelled my dumb zone subscription. The releases are way too late in the day and the episodes are too long. Driving to work I listen to the musers and driving home I listen to the hardline. The weekend is really my only opportunity to listen and by then all of the topics are old news. The free stuff on youtube is enough for me.

I'm the opposite. The 2 hr +/- episodes are nearly always perfect for my commute. I hit the 8:40 on the Ticket app or catch the 6:40 replay. On Business Wednesdays I skim the app. DZ is growing.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I cannot believe they're not addressing where Jake is/what's going on there

i like Danny filling in every once in a while, but i want Cowboys Jake during football season, especially when they get roasted by New Orleans.

apparently Jake hasn't been on IJB for a bit.  saw this on Reddit:

On IJB last night TC said "until we resume normal course of action" he is going to have Mike Marshall on once per week and a different guest on another time per week. Last night he had his wife on. The inference being that Jake is gone for the foreseeable future. My inference from his inference is that he wont be on TDZ either.

not sure what's going on.  hope it's not issues with Carter.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/14/2024 at 8:59 AM, former alkie said:

I wish someone with some authority at the Ticket would demand that Craig Rosengarden and Rick Arnett use windscreen/pop filter/mic screens on their mics.

Their lip smacking is making their golf show unlistenable.

People listen to the Tee Box?

119dd3797490c22e49cf42e5357fb719.gif

On 9/16/2024 at 8:51 AM, Jive Turkey said:

i like Danny filling in every once in a while, but i want Cowboys Jake during football season, especially when they get roasted by New Orleans.

apparently Jake hasn't been on IJB for a bit.  saw this on Reddit:

not sure what's going on.  hope it's not issues with Carter.

Serious question, did you post Better Call Saul shit in the Breaking Bad thread?  I don’t give a rat’s ass about Jake. And I certainly don’t give a fuck about fucking TC and IJB. 

2 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Serious question, did you post Better Call Saul shit in the Breaking Bad thread?  I don’t give a rat’s ass about Jake. And I certainly don’t give a fuck about fucking TC and IJB. 

motherfucker.  BaD Radio doesn't fucking exist. hell, the Ticket is a shell of its former self.  i'll talk about Dan, Jack, Rhynes, Sirois, Grubes, Danny, whoever the fuck i want to talk about that is Ticket related.

go some place else for your Ticket talk

and Better Call Saul didn't exist when Breaking Bad was on, so no, i didn't post about BCS in the BB thread.  but did people talk about Breaking Bad in the Better Call Saul thread? absolutely.  your argument sucks.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

motherfucker.  BaD Radio doesn't fucking exist. hell, the Ticket is a shell of its former self.  i'll talk about Dan, Jack, Rhynes, Sirois, Grubes, Danny, whoever the fuck i want to talk about that is Ticket related.

go some place else for your Ticket talk

and Better Call Saul didn't exist when Breaking Bad was on, so no, i didn't post about BCS in the BB thread.  but did people talk about Breaking Bad in the Better Call Saul thread? absolutely.  your argument sucks.

No, YOU suck. The Ticket isn’t a shell of its former self. DZ is struggling to persist. If you wanna start a thread like was started for The Freak, go for it fucko. 

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

What’s stupid is wondering if Sark is gonna worry about Casey Thompson transferring with the QB room he had left which included Quinn.

Off topic for the thread, yes, but I’m not gonna let YOU AC Slater drug message me on The Ticket thread. Go be a retard elsewhere. 

welp, I’m out on the DZ with the new rollout. Not even the price jump, but fuck having to download new app and new sub and new login etc. Plus I just flat out refuse to listen to cowboys bullshit and that’s a third of the shows now it seems. 

4 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

What’s stupid is wondering if Sark is gonna worry about Casey Thompson transferring with the QB room he had left which included Quinn.

Off topic for the thread, yes, but I’m not gonna let YOU AC Slater drug message me on The Ticket thread. Go be a retard elsewhere. 

Saved By The Bell 90S GIF

2 hours ago, futureman said:

what are they charging now?

9.60 per month now. I might come back after football season but then its mavs regular season blather and thats almost as bad as cowboys until nba playoffs. A sirois full onboarding could change things though.