If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

16 hours ago, threesheets said:

You care. A lot. You comment with something hateful every time anything DZ is mentioned. It's weird.

Don’t hate Jake and don’t hate Dan. Like them both and wish they hadn’t left. I don’t like their new product, it’s not going well, and I wish we’d stop talking about it. Jake’s comment above was idiotic. 

20 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

I don’t like their new product, it’s not going well,

Wtf Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme generator and meme maker  for video & image memes

The podcast is doing great. Picking up old and new sponsors. They have DZTV and it is increasing in audience from the lead-in.  Keep telling yourself you don't hate them and Dan isn't the reason for this thread from the old board.  Maybe try meditating.

Edited by RPM

23 minutes ago, RPM said:

Wtf Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme generator and meme maker  for video & image memes

The podcast is doing great. Picking up old and new sponsors. They have DZTV and it is increasing in audience from the lead-in.  Keep telling yourself you don't hate them and Dan isn't the reason for this thread from the old board.  Maybe try meditating.

From a subscriber standpoint it’s going well?  I don’t hate them. I’m mad they left and don’t like they worked with that attention whore lawyer and were generally naive. 

This thread would absolutely exist without any individual figure or collective of BaD or HZ. I just wish DZ fans would start their own thread. I’d probably visit there and comment positively. 

Dolla, dolla bills, yo. Listening to Jub Jub's critique of Slow Horses this morning was glorious. He hung for 2 episodes of S1, had to use subtitles and still didn't understand wtf was going on. He bailed and said it was terrible. Simple, simple George.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Dolla, dolla bills, yo. Listening to Jub Jub's critique of Slow Horses this morning was glorious. He hung for 2 episodes of S1, had to use subtitles and still didn't understand wtf was going on. He bailed and said it was terrible. Simple, simple George.

His segment on the kid he coached that became a pilot that died in a plane crash is exactly why I love Jub. Slow Horses is my current show on TV and his opinion is horrible there, but Jub is greatness. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

His segment on the kid he coached that became a pilot that died in a plane crash is exactly why I love Jub. Slow Horses is my current show on TV and his opinion is horrible there, but Jub is greatness. 

Agreed. Wasn't expecting that. Was half listening while doing some work and then he broke down and I wasn't 100% sure why. Rolled it back in the app and was welling up pretty bad listening to that segment. Jub is Simple George in a lot of areas but he's good peeps. Hell, all the Musers are and I've only met Junior in real life a couple of times. He's a good dude too. Gonna be a dark, dark day when they decide to retire.

(Full disclosure: I watch Slow Horses with the subtitles on. I make no apologies and I think that show fucks. Hard.)

Edited by C-Man

12 hours ago, RPM said:

It’s no Zookeeper, that’s for sure.