If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

7 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Some of you fucks are so so seriously miserable about some sports radio station programming. Every bit isn't funny? No shit, they have to fill hours of content every day 5 days a week. It's bound to have a lot of filler that was just put in to kill time. 

Go choke on gwakamole.

7 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Some of you fucks are so so seriously miserable about some sports radio station programming. Every bit isn't funny? No shit, they have to fill hours of content every day 5 days a week. It's bound to have a lot of filler that was just put in to kill time. 

you’re just filler. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 4:21 PM, AngryDragon said:

Clearly, you do not watch Rangers games. The Ranger fan base is still trying to recover from the case of Rhaids in that short stint as our PBP announcer. 

"It's a caught!"

"Saddle up baseball, you're going for a ride!" - home run call. Usually came a minute or so after the ball cleared the fence because he had no idea to gauge distances.

Every ball hit into the outfield was sliced.

"It's time to play ball ya'll."

I can't listen to him on the ticket because it gives me PTSD.

I still get PTSD when I hear him on the radio. I was already pissed that Josh Lewin's contract wasn't renewed and the first game without him was the debut of that god awful line "saddle up baseball you're going for a ride". 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I still get PTSD when I hear him on the radio. I was already pissed that Josh Lewin's contract wasn't renewed and the first game without him was the debut of that god awful line "saddle up baseball you're going for a ride". 

You know he worked on that line for MONTHS in anticipation too. 

So has anyone gone and listened to "25 or 6 to 4" to put it in persepective how bad George really is?  Yeah, me either.  I'd never be that petty.

Here it is by the way:

As a non professional musician I say all the time on here, George is flat. It’s painful for me to listen to him, but what gets me is that he actually thinks he is good. I would never blame anyone for playing music regardless of skill level, it’s one of the greatest joys of my life, but you can’t suck and think you’re really good.

I sent this to Rhyner once and it blew him away as it should anyone. These guys may be the best cover band in the planet. I heart Sergey Kashirin so hard, one of the best guitarists you will ever see.

This is as tight as it gets, just saw they will be at the Granada in Dallas on Jan 20th and I’ll be in palm springs damnit. Oh yeah, they’re Russian

• Like 1