$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

3 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

GET IN HERE WE GOTTA CELEBRATE

Yes, yes. But you must understand that the individuals, the corporate structure, the market strategy that created a space for him to spew his bullshit now has a vacuum for some *other* bullshit-slinger to fill.

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.2898e45d5e42078288a8a79480aa81e3.jpg

I have no hope that the world will change for the better for this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 4

8 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

No disrespect to your wife @Armybrat, but this Taylor Duck needed to go away a very long time ago.

She has never read his column, so it ain’t any skin off her Duck butt.

She knew the family, but not him - she was long gone from Taylor by the time he went to the high school.

On 6/22/2024 at 8:26 AM, Bullneck said:

Yes, yes it did.

Definitely needed a banner.  I would have never found all this comedy.  And I don’t want you all to be any good but a great run looks well on the way - and of course this guy retires right as he (finally) sees it coming.  Lol 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Rivals rebranded. It's tacky as shit, but who's surprised.

I stopped watching at "The most trusted name in recruiting."

That's 4 seconds of my life that I wont get back

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Rivals rebranded. It's tacky as shit, but who's surprised.

It looks like they just launched with branding someone proposed over a decade ago and said, "Forget updating it; this promo fucks".

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

EMBRACE THE HATE 🤘

$9.95er's already putting a target on Texas

🏈 Will TEXAS become the SEC’s most hated team? 

Yahoo Sports openly hates Texas. It’s well documented in their archives. OU, USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington all escaped any blame for realignment chaos. It was all mean ole Texas’ fault for kicking it off.

Forde is a Mizzou guy with a former Stanford swimmer daughter. He’s openly bitter about the destruction of the PAC 12/realignment. He’s the conductor of the Realignment Will Ruin College Athletics Orchestra. Dellenger usually gives us a fair shake, but he’s a MS State guy from a tiny town in Louisiana. When Texas money talk starts he’s the first to jump up and down about how it hasn’t translated to winning. Wetzel is a troll first and Yankee second. He loves to talk about BC Football all the time without context. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

I gotta stop watching OTF. It's click bait and it gives me hope only to crush it. I like Bobby, Gerry, CJ, Blake, and Rod, but this shit has gotten out of control of my emotions. All I heard was moving to the SEC would bolster recruiting, win the conference, make the playoffs, and here we are holding our dicks. 

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

. All I heard was moving to the SEC would bolster recruiting, win the conference, make the playoffs, and here we are holding our dicks. 

We’re like 5.5 months from NSD1 man.

6 of the top 10 in Texas are currently uncommitted. Yesterday it was 7. We're a LONG way away.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I gotta stop watching OTF. It's click bait and it gives me hope only to crush it. I like Bobby, Gerry, CJ, Blake, and Rod, but this shit has gotten out of control of my emotions. All I heard was moving to the SEC would bolster recruiting, win the conference, make the playoffs, and here we are holding our dicks. 

If they have sources their sources are getting lied to. 

Now that these children have agents guiding them they are going to play these sites way more than they ever did before. Moore played up the Texas visit without any intention of going there to allow another program to blow it out on NIL for him and Oregon took the bait. He knew Texas wouldn't go that high because Sark doesn't want that big disparity in pay causing problems with his roster. Oregon will go full aggie and Moore's agent knew it. 

I watched my last one if their videos until the season starts. Recruiting coverage is a waste of time now, just wait until December and see who makes moves and what guys sign. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Now that these children have agents guiding them they are going to play these sites way more than they ever did before. Moore played up the Texas visit without any intention of going there to allow another program to blow it out on NIL for him and Oregon took the bait. He knew Texas wouldn't go that high because Sark doesn't want that big disparity in pay causing problems with his roster. Oregon will go full aggie and Moore's agent knew it. 

I watched my last one if their videos until the season starts. Recruiting coverage is a waste of time now, just wait until December and see who makes moves and what guys sign. 

This is the way to go. It's easier with Euro and Copa now, too. Plus the Olympics coming up, so plenty to watch instead of the same stuff regurgitated "blew it out of the water" "getting tighter" "Texas leads big" "so and so made a big push late". With these agents, like you say, it's dumb. I still like Bobby, Gerry, and CJ, but yeah, these dudes are getting played hard. 

54 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

This is nonsense. The way bidding wars work isn't 100 to 125 to 150 then a bozo comes in and bids 10k for an item that costs 5k new. You don't bid with that bozo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

This is nonsense. The way bidding wars work isn't 100 to 125 to 150 then a bozo comes in and bids 10k for an item that costs 5k new. You don't bid with that bozo. 

Every one of these 9.95 companies had Moore as close of a lock as you could get for weeks. Then he goes to big $$$ Phil. 

So either they were being lied to, they lied to us, or he just got money whipped by Phil to a large enough extent it convinced him to go against this great love for Texas and Sark's system he convinced the 9.95ers he has. 

Same for Sharma. Same for Charles and on and on. 

However it may be the one thing for certain is these 9.95ers are nothing more than pawns for coaches, players and their agents to manipulate at this point. NIL and agents have ruined the business model of covering recruiting. There's no point to following this stuff if you're just being lied to or otherwise fed bullshit by someone being lied to. There's a whole forum of people here who are irrationally eating this stuff up only to get pissed off when it turns out to be false. Why go through that? I know I'm not anymore. It's a stupid waste of time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Every one of these 9.95 companies had Moore as close of a lock as you could get for weeks. Then he goes to big $$$ Phil. 

So either they were being lied to, they lied to us, or he just got money whipped by Phil to a large enough extent it convinced him to go against this great love for Texas and Sark's system he convinced the 9.95ers he has. 

Same for Sharma. Same for Charles and on and on. 

However it may be the one thing for certain is these 9.95ers are nothing more than pawns for coaches, players and their agents to manipulate at this point. NIL and agents have ruined the business model of covering recruiting. There's no point to following this stuff if you're just being lied to or otherwise fed bullshit by someone being lied to. There's a whole forum of people here who are irrationally eating this stuff up only to get pissed off when it turns out to be false. Why go through that? I know I'm not anymore. It's a stupid waste of time. 

He went in the fucking radio and said he's throwing down and flying people in private jets. 

Yeah he's doing ridiculous shit right now, he is watching a very public 82 year old figure on live television and is thinking that he's got maybe a season of lucidity left. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Hermanator said:

you know they do provide more than recruiting info.. they dive into team news too.. But I get it, most of the superchats and comments in the Live Chat are about recruiting.. I have no problem with listening as I'm coding from home.

You'll be back tuning in next week as we will get a commit or two.. then as they set up SEC media days.. you know they'll be lining up guests

Yeah I’m not sure what the 9.95ers can do if recruits and their camps are just going to flat out lie to them. Moore brought his entire family in on the ruse.

It was a tough beat. I’ll give Nahlin a modest amount of credit for sounding the alarm on Sharma a few hours before his announcement. 

The Oregon On3 guy thinks the Ducks are getting everybody right now, and he’s probably right.