$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

In a bizarre twist on OTF, I’ve run into some random handles that are questioning whether or not my handle there is an imposter. I don’t even know what in the hell to make of it. 

I really should pay to join over there just to start a c1ose to jumping handle

In a bizarre twist on OTF, I’ve run into some random handles that are questioning whether or not my handle there is an imposter. I don’t even know what in the hell to make of it. 

I think they were confused because you didn’t thank anyone.

Any post over there with even a hint of negativity gets taken down. I’m sure the random pot shots at you will be taken down momentarily.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Please keep posting in that thread. The mere suggestion that DJ Sanders might go to atm got the merry band of idiots frothing at the mouth. 

The crazy thing to me is that Elko is perfectly qualified to land an in-state DT. He’s better qualified than Baker. Sanders choosing ATM would cause another meltdown, but that’s due almost solely to entitlement. The guys over there are posting as if landing Sanders is a given and that I’m an asshole for insinuating that there’s an alternative option for him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

The crazy thing to me is that Elko is perfectly qualified to land an in-state DT. He’s better qualified than Baker. Sanders choosing ATM would cause another meltdown, but that’s due almost solely to entitlement. The guys over there are posting as if landing Sanders is a given and that I’m an asshole for insinuating that there’s an alternative option for him. 

They also act like Sanders is a must have. If we’re to the point that he is, we’re fucked at that position. 

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I remember CTJ handle being the result of numerous KatyBans but I didn’t think your original one was horndfl as the poster implied. What was your original on hornfans? 

I thought horndfl was a good poster but older and more docile. But I could be confusing things. 

15 minutes ago, Hornmatic said:

I remember CTJ handle being the result of numerous KatyBans but I didn’t think your original one was horndfl as the poster implied. What was your original on hornfans? 

I thought horndfl was a good poster but older and more docile. But I could be confusing things. 

I started as horndfl on Hornfans. I was never banned and simply liked my new handle idea better. Used it from like 2002 forward and never felt a need to change. 

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I started as horndfl on Hornfans. I was never banned and simply liked my new handle idea better. Used it from like 2002 forward and never felt a need to change. 

Way off, got it. 👍

UT NIL murders OU.  And it’s impressive what CTJ and those here have done.  IMO definitely top 3-4.  But I’ll say tOSU has some old school good ole boys like Bruce Cassidy that are pumping that MF FULL.  They can compete with Phil.  And I say this sitting on the sidelines, happily.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

UT NIL murders OU.  And it’s impressive what CTJ and those here have done.  IMO definitely top 3-4.  But I’ll say tOSU has some old school good ole boys like Bruce Cassidy that are pumping that MF FULL.  They can compete with Phil.  And I say this sitting on the sidelines, happily.  

And their record of not missing on a coach just stokes the flames and they know they're getting ROI, unless Day fails this season, but even then he's almost guaranteed to win 11 games. 

• 4 weeks later...

Texas A&M 2024 Win Total | Season Preview & Prediction 

Cover 3 College Football Podcast ( 1day ago)

These guys love Collin Klein 😂😂😂

• Chip Patterson is a North Carolina guy
  • Tom Fornelli is a Midwest guy that despises the Longhorns
  • And Bud Elliott is a Florida State guy who occasionally talks down Texas

12 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Texas A&M 2024 Win Total | Season Preview & Prediction 

Cover 3 College Football Podcast ( 1day ago)

These guys love Collin Klein 😂😂😂

• Chip Patterson is a North Carolina guy
  • Tom Fornelli is a Midwest guy that despises the Longhorns
  • And Bud Elliott is a Florida State guy who occasionally talks down Texas

Why the fuck did I unignore you

This has nothing to do with paid websites or the thesis of the thread

Tom Fornelli doesn't hate Texas

Bud Elliot doesn't hate Texas

Chip Patterson has been pretty aggressively pro-Texas

They make fun of every team across the country (most of all their own teams!) and because you're so laser focused on UT you only hear the negative and guess what? There's been a lot of negative over the last 15 years. It's really not that serious. 

Edited by Teryor
  • Hook 'Em 4

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sal said:

I enjoy listening to Rod generally, but when he does his Bob Shipley intro, I want to turn off the podcast

Unless Gerry, Bobby or C.J. are on a show Rod is leading, I can't do it. 

Love him on Longhorn Blitz and any other show where he's contributing. He has great insight , stories and experience. But when he's forced to M.C.(?) A show.....idk. it's cringe

• Like 1