What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

37 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Pass. 

I cannot believe in a thread full of people recommending each other the most retiree-vibe shirts I've ever seen, this is the first comment on an actually cool vintage look.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I cannot believe in a thread full of people recommending each other the most retiree-vibe shirts I've ever seen, this is the first comment on an actually cool vintage look.

I’m sure I’d feel like calling a run on third and six with that thing on. 

I like it, though I won’t get it because the sleeves will be too short. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Not my style. Too vintage. 

And it was more about the release video. Those looked like ass. 

Ooooooooo! Let me use generic text on the back, and some shit on the front.

It was like they weren’t even trying. 

https://www.nike.com/t/sb-react-leo-skate-shoes-p5xlWk/DX4361-202

Got me some of these bad boys for $60 after WINBIG coupon and buying through the Nike app. Free shipping with a Nike account too! 

Just FYI to anyone else looking for some burnt orange Nikes. Although idk if it’s actually the proper burnt orange Pantone. It sure looks it, though.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Got me some of these bad boys for $60 after WINBIG coupon and buying through the Nike app. Free shipping with a Nike account too! 

Just FYI to anyone else looking for some burnt orange Nikes. Although idk if it’s actually the proper burnt orange Pantone. It sure looks it, though.

spacer.png

when you get them i'd be interested in knowing how they feel.  i can't stand stiff soles.

Just now, speed817 said:

Love it but I can't wear white caps.  It's gonna get dirty lol

valid.  this will be hand washed and treated as a Tier-1 cap among my collection, granting it special upkeep status to maintain shape/color/fit.  It shall remain that way until it crosses the threshold of fade/disrepair that it becomes a Tier-2 cap and loses regular cleaning privileges.  Ultimately, they all become Tier-3 caps, which are worn at the beach / during yardwork / fishing / corpse disposal / other instances of heavy sweat or messy activity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

valid.  this will be hand washed and treated as a Tier-1 cap among my collection, granting it special upkeep status to maintain shape/color/fit.  It shall remain that way until it crosses the threshold of fade/disrepair that it becomes a Tier-2 cap and loses regular cleaning privileges.  Ultimately, they all become Tier-3 caps, which are worn at the beach / during yardwork / fishing / corpse disposal / other instances of heavy sweat or messy activity.

But if you wash it then you will wash all the luck off.

Ewers was on Sundae Conversation and wearing a 47 branded kind of cream color Texas hat that is awesome. Anyone see it in person or is this something new?

IMG_7012.thumb.png.92ab15a0999de36512b97d855aca6248.png

Forgive the ass quality screenshot 

looked again on 47 brand and co op websites and found this absolute monstrosity. Yes it’s 3d

IMG_7015.thumb.jpeg.ee2b5c9e74d365cbbca8bafc8335d880.jpegIMG_7016.thumb.jpeg.1ae927b4079817a7c412f6bb0d70a390.jpeg

Edited by NoName

On 8/29/2024 at 5:02 PM, Dnaguy said:

spacer.png

Picked these up, wearing them now. I like them. Nice and wide (for whoever asked), and comfortable. I have a very flat foot, and apparently skateboard shoes are great for that. Who knew?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/29/2024 at 10:04 PM, gsoda3 said:

when you get them i'd be interested in knowing how they feel.  i can't stand stiff soles.

I can’t really say how comfortable. I just got them and haven’t laced them up. But they look badass.the burnt orange is on point 

Edited by Dnaguy

Grabbed some of the new 100th Anniversary of DKR Yeti cups at the home opener. I don't believe UT advertised the white one prior to the game, so it surprised me when I saw it at the concessions stand. One of the better designs we've gotten over the last few years IMO.

image.thumb.jpeg.2cd44b6256cf221e8315226e98fe01ba.jpeg

Per CDC, it sounds like more of them will be available at the UTSA game.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

If doing vintage, I like this from Homefield.  What I would have seen worn at games in the late ‘70s, very early ‘80s.

IMG_8001.thumb.jpeg.7df749df2143103de89aefb61a4b0a09.jpegIMG_8002.thumb.jpeg.9f25e4ed8d4ac56b08d780d7d091adcc.jpeg 

Does anyone who has this have insight on how it fits? I'm quite tall and skinny, so a lot of jackets look ridiculous and feel like wearing a tent.

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Does anyone who has this have insight on how it fits? I'm quite tall and skinny, so a lot of jackets look ridiculous and feel like wearing a tent.

Not sure how helpful this is but, from their website this shows the model as 5’10” wearing a medium.  Also, they are now down to just 3XL size availability.  So, probably not an option for you or me for that matter.

IMG_8090.thumb.jpeg.d8d28bb6fef56ff1fbf8beba81e481f9.jpeg

• Haha 1