Latest Hot Teacher Has Sex with Student

Hoosier Longhorn

16 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Arrested in Garden Ridge...which Surly poster was harboring a fugitive??

• 6 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 9:36 PM, Parliament said:

IMG_0915.png

“prosecutors may go after minors who are younger than 17.”

I guess I always thought if you were a minor you couldn’t be charged with statutory rape.  and how would that even work, if two 16 year olds are banging with consent who would they charge?  would it always be the male?  

8 minutes ago, futureman said:

I guess I always thought if you were a minor you couldn’t be charged with statutory rape.  and how would that even work, if two 16 year olds are banging with consent who would they charge?  would it always be the male?  

This might change with the current Texas Legislature, but right now there's nothing illegal about two 16 year olds consensually getting it on. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Indomitable said:

This one hits a little close to home.  My bride (no pics) was born and raised there and graduated from this school district.  One article I found said that one of them was employed in the district's after school care program and the other was a substitute teacher at the time it happened (Oct 21-Jan 22).  At least one of them has since been hired as an elementary teacher, not sure about the other but they were both still employed by the district (until this hit the fan).  One for sure was a 2019 graduate of that school system, so the timeline of the acts would have been during her third year of college.

Also, the article makes no mention of anything statutory, so the victims were likely at least 17.  Small town, everybody knows everybody.  Something fun to ask the in-laws about!

Edited by SurlyGator
Statutory detail
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, futureman said:

I believe if the age is greater than 3 years different it can be considered a crime even if “consensual” in Texas.  Each state is different and some have no leeway.   

found this online “it is illegal to have sex with someone who is 14 to 17-years-old if you are more than 3 years older then them, even if the sex is consensual.” about Texas law.

So…in Texas, a 16 and 17  could have consensual sex and it would not be considered statutory rape.   I believe it is call Romeo and Juliet laws or provisions.

Edited by ABSR

I was unclear from the description if this young man dumped his load consecutively with both of them as part of threesome or in separate encounters. I'm not sure which is more impressive. I'm also gonna need some video to clear this up.  

6 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

I was unclear from the description if this young man dumped his load consecutively with both of them as part of threesome or in separate encounters. I'm not sure which is more impressive. I'm also gonna need some video to clear this up.  

Was ATM involved or not. There are some very critical details missing for me to um.. come to a conclusion regarding this specific story. 

59 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

image.jpeg.d43bddb8ce19b615b5d4ddae96326b7e.jpeg

8 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

That reads like it happened as a single event. He told both of "them" buttsecs was necessary and "they" hesitated but the young man held his ground until "they" acquiesced. Then he copulated in both of their butts. This was definitely an act of a threesome sodomy. Considering the virility involved, I assume both teachers received a fresh deposit.

Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, F250 said:

That reads like it happened as a single event. He told both of "them" buttsecs was necessary and "they" hesitated but the young man held his ground until "they" acquiesced. Then he copulated in both of their butts. This was definitely an act of a threesome sodomy. Considering the virility involved, I assume both teachers received a fresh deposit.

Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

Ah to be 17 again

• Hook 'Em 2