Cobra Kai

Red Five

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 10:08 AM, UT_OB1 said:

Tori also has a look like she’ll take your kidney in 15 years when her looks can’t support her drug habit anymore. That or she is a very good actor. 

I'll risk my kidneys, Sam is not attractive and boring. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So Sam has put on about 25lbs. wtf. I saw her last year on a flight back to LA she looked good in person. But she does not look in shape this season 

also ep 1 was painful 

The show is ridiculous as is, but she takes the believability to another level.

I love Johnny Lawrence. Like Homelander, he’s by far the best character and I don’t like it when he’s not on screen.

“How’s your credit?”
“I can’t imagine that it’s any good.”

19 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

So Sam has put on about 25lbs. wtf. I saw her last year on a flight back to LA she looked good in person. But she does not look in shape this season 

also ep 1 was painful 

I haven’t made it past ep 1 yet, but I see they are hiding her in sweatshirts and mom jeans. 

On 7/23/2024 at 10:07 AM, Red Five said:

Maybe I was just too gummified last night, but episode 5 was actually good. There was some decent acting going on.

Yup.

I had no idea we have to wait until freakin Nov for the next 5 episodes.  F U netflix.  At least release these first 5 on a weekly basis so I have something to watch each week.  I ended up finishing the 5 last weekend, thinking maybe the next 5 would be in August or sometime near.

57 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I liked how they were initially going to take Sam to this world class martial arts competition, but leave Hawk at home.

Well Hawk is distracted because he thinks he needs to choose whether he's Eli or Hawk and truth is he can be both, as long as he's honest with himself.  And in some sense Dimitri is his bully, an intellectual bully. 

Did the first two last night. For some reason, among all the wild ridiculous dialogue and action sequences (so many kids walking and then fighting inside a batting cage?) the thing that bothered me the most is when they showed the miyagi-do students at the end in their new gis and they all were wearing white belts.  As they train to tackle the biggest karate competition in the world, after having earned their place in it by fighting well in the all valley, and several years after they started karate at cobra Kai.   Nobody has a yellow or green yet?

On 9/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, Nuge said:

Johnny's wife is none other than Diora Baird - starlet of my favorite scene in Wedding Crashers.

diora-baird-wedding-crashers-1031156335.

NSFW pic in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

6.jpg

Just finished binge watching the first five seasons and am catching up on this thread. But I wanna point out that she also paid William Zabka‘s wife in hot tub Time Machine. /csb

On 9/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, Nuge said:

Johnny's wife is none other than Diora Baird - starlet of my favorite scene in Wedding Crashers.

diora-baird-wedding-crashers-1031156335.

NSFW pic in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

6.jpg

Just finished binge watching the first five seasons and am catching up on this thread. But I wanna point out that she also played William Zabka‘s wife in hot tub Time Machine. /csb