How Fox News works

retread

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

everything out of his mouth is in an airing of grievances in support of being a victim. literally up is fucking down with these people. I know I'm stating the obvious. I have to say it otherwise I will go insane

We're well on our way ...

'War is Peace'

'Freedom is Slavery'

'Ignorance is Strength'

• Rage+1 2

"You won't see republicans bailing out those who were arrested."

Trump is telling everyone that they were all just "peacefully protesting". So that's what gets repeated. Up is down and down is up.

13 hours ago, Red Five said:

"You won't see republicans bailing out those who were arrested."

Trump is telling everyone that they were all just "peacefully protesting". So that's what gets repeated. Up is down and down is up.

Well, you see all of these Antifa people who infiltrated the January 6 ranks and were the ones caught on camera should be pardoned, because reasons.

So we're all agreed "South Bronx Love Fest" will be headlined by Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Jason Aldean, and a creepy youth minister with an acoustic guitar purchased at Sears. 

59 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This has been the case since 2020. It’s not going to end well. 

There are fake electors facing prison time right now, and some are serving prison time or will be shortly, and Trump is not paying these people’s legal bills, and they are losing jobs, losing their licenses to practice real estate or law. Don’t think it’s not gone unnoticed by a lot of Republicans who follow this stuff closely.  Dozens of fake electors have ruined their lives for nothing.  

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There are fake electors facing prison time right now, and some are serving prison time or will be shortly, and Trump is not paying these people’s legal bills, and they are losing jobs, losing their licenses to practice real estate or law. Don’t think it’s not gone unnoticed by a lot of Republicans who follow this stuff closely.  Dozens of fake electors have ruined their lives for nothing.  

Dozens of us!  I think there are “dozens” more that have been radicalized and will gladly take their place. I hope I’m wrong. 

Dozens of us!  I think there are “dozens” more that have been radicalized and will gladly take their place. I hope I’m wrong. 

Bolsheviks and Brownshirts served time as well. Then got out and helped install a dictator.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Confused Little Girl GIF

It depresses me so much that Trump descending down an escalator is treated as some sort of pivotal political moment in American history. 
It’s crazy to think his racist rant that effectively ended the Apprentice for him and was treated as a joke by the media is now something of a Washington crossing the Delaware moment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Has that supposed racist recording ever been released/revealed/leaked?  there are multiple people from the show, the campaign, and the administration who claim to have a copy or at least heard/listened to it.  But here we are, just a few months out.  I would release it out of patriotic duty, but it's not my place to judge their rationale to not show the details.  If they're holding out for money, or a book deal, or paid talk show tour, I get it.  But if you're gonna do it, around the nominating convention is the time.  Though, I can't blame you for continuing to wring your hands because if your identity is revealed---you'll spend the next 20 years looking over your shoulder for some guy in a red hat getting out of an F-250 with a gun pointed at your head.  You certainly had time before all this happened though, the best time to take down a cult leader is before he builds an milita.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Has that supposed racist recording ever been released/revealed/leaked?  there are multiple people from the show, the campaign, and the administration who claim to have a copy or at least heard/listened to it.  But here we are, just a few months out.  I would release it out of patriotic duty, but it's not my place to judge their rationale to not show the details.  If they're holding out for money, or a book deal, or paid talk show tour, I get it.  But if you're gonna do it, around the nominating convention is the time.  Though, I can't blame you for continuing to wring your hands because if your identity is revealed---you'll spend the next 20 years looking over your shoulder for some guy in a red hat getting out of an F-250 with a gun pointed at your head.  You certainly had time before all this happened though, the best time to take down a cult leader is before he builds an milita.

N word recording and peepee tape October surprise?

/ democrat wet dream

.... no pun intended

3 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

It depresses me so much that Trump descending down an escalator is treated as some sort of pivotal political moment in American history. 
It’s crazy to think his racist rant that effectively ended the Apprentice for him and was treated as a joke by the media is now something of a Washington crossing the Delaware moment.

You could literally see the country going downhill.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

This is not Fox News story. But interesting ...

Yesterday, I received an email with link to survey from MSNBC asking my view of Rachel Maddow’s show and other MSNBC shows.

— As part of my reply, I wrote that I thought Rachel Maddow and MSNBC journalists should use the terms fascism, theocracy, and dictatorship to describe Trump, MAGA, and their plans for America. Not mere “Republican” or “conservative."

— Within two minutes, I received an email saying I had been unsubscribed from the MSNBC lists. 

Apparently, there are some terms that cannot be said. So much for liberal media commitment to reporting reality. Same with Beto and the Dems.

This is textbook Orwell thought control for the Party Elite. And that’s why we’re screwed.

Edited by BevoAbyss

Meanwhile, Trump has fallen two points behind Joe Biden in the latest Fox News national presidential election poll, the first time the president has led the survey since October.

A furious Trump has lashed out at the conservative network on Truth Social, calling the poll “TRASH” and complaining that “nobody can ever trust Fox News”, and telling the Murdoch family “all you need is Trump”.

Per Yahoo News.  

IMG_2874.gif.192faadb63f08ae08d973a7dc4e89d0b.gif

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Republican politicians really do think their base is too fucking stupid to look this stuff up.

Most of ‘em are. It’s a combination of too stupid, too lazy, and just plain willfully ignorant.

A poll conducted by The Guardian last month found that 56% of Americans think we’re actually in a recession and they blame Biden for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/22/poll-economy-recession-biden

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Republican politicians really do think their base is too fucking stupid to look this stuff up.

Not only do they not realize that the stock market is at all time highs right now, they think it’s down over Biden’s administration. 

On 6/15/2024 at 4:01 PM, atomheartbevo said:

And there are fake electors that are going to walk away scot free.  Nbd, I guess.

https://apnews.com/article/nevada-republicans-fake-electors-indictment-trump-9d06ffc619314f85e0bdb321b820a557

This justice system is a god damn joke.  Fuck all of it.

On 6/18/2024 at 1:53 AM, tx 3 putt said:

38 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The fact that there's a coordinated right-wing propaganda campaign on MAJOR NETWORKS and involving their most famous anchors and the RNC chairperson herself - all reporting how the president is experimenting with the optimal dose of cocaine as part of debate prep....

And a huge % of Americans drink down these purported facts without any skepticism...

It's fucking mind-blowing.  

My wife is tired of hearing me say it, but the singular thing I have learned in the last decade is the incredible power of right-wing propaganda.  It will be our undoing.  Arguably, it already has been.  

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

The fact that there's a coordinated right-wing propaganda campaign on MAJOR NETWORKS and involving their most famous anchors and the RNC chairperson herself - all reporting how the president is experimenting with the optimal dose of cocaine as part of debate prep....

And a huge % of Americans drink down these purported facts without any skepticism...

It's fucking mind-blowing.  

My wife is tired of hearing me say it, but the singular thing I have learned in the last decade is the incredible power of right-wing propaganda.  It will be our undoing.  Arguably, it already has been.  

Dan Pfeiffer made a good point the other day that if this were pre-trump era and one candidate had accused the sitting president of doing cocaine to perform better in speeches/debates, it would be headline news and the top topic of all media for at least 6 weeks.  Now, it barely moves the needle.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 6/15/2024 at 4:01 PM, atomheartbevo said:

I haven't talked to a single trumpaloo who is even aware there are fake electors facing charges over their "activities" in the 2020 election - and I'm surrounded by trumpaloos.

It is absolutely going unnoticed by the vast majority of Republican voters because none of the places where they get their "news" EVER mentions this type of thing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1