How Fox News works

retread

4 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

That’s with a red PA and red WI too. 

I know it maths, but in what world is she going to lose both of those states yet wins Georgia and Arizona?

If past is prolog then I have to say this is still down to who wins Pennsylvania is going to win the election.

Straws are seriously a running theme with this dude. Has to be the third or fourth time a similar video has made it to this thread. He 100% saw Ryan Gosling describe men drinking out of a straw as looking like you're sucking a tiny dick in Crazy. Stupid. Love. and built an entire ethos around it. You know I'm right. I'd bet my life on it.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Weird

14 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Straws are seriously a running theme with this dude. Has to be the third or fourth time a similar video has made it to this thread. He 100% saw Ryan Gosling describe men drinking out of a straw as looking like you're sucking a tiny dick in Crazy. Stupid. Love. and built an entire ethos around it. You know I'm right. I'd bet my life on it.

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Me thinks he protests too much.

I think it's all performance art with him, he's collecting a really nice salary and went far above where he should have ended up, and knows it.

But he's creepy as fuck when you remember how he got his second wife.

15 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

Straws are for children and they need to stop handing them out just because you got a drink. 

That said good luck drinking a milkshake without one.

I mean......I pretty much don't use a straw for anything BUT 1) a shake or 2) a to-go drink that I'll drink in the car.  How the fuck does Jesse drink a shake?  And why in the blue fuck is he so obsessed about men drinking out of straws?  It's as if his brain is on a constant cycle of "don't think about sucking cock, don't think about sucking cock, don't think about sucking cock, don't think about sucking cock....DAMMIT, I can't stop thinking about sucking cock."

These people and their movement are the epitome of weird and pathetic.  Always, 100% of the time.  

And, yes, he's a fucking psycho stalker who should not be allowed within 100 feet of any human females.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If Kamala and Walz win, they need to go on Fox News, specifically Watters show with milkshakes for everyone. And then when Watters tries to drink his, Walz does this scene and then pummels Watters.

rmDkKf.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2