How Fox News works

retread

8 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:
On 9/4/2024 at 7:10 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Jesse doth protest too much about masculinity. The reality is he probably has a secret grinder account and likes to eat snickers bars upside down so the veiny part is on his tongue.

lol wow

I’m visiting my father and have watched about 15 minutes of Fox News. I’ve learned that housing costs are the fault of illegal immigrants, Kamala’s policies as VP are the cause of all your problems, this country is being overrun with illegal immigrants who are ruining your life, this country has a huge problem with illegal immigrants, and flip-flopping Kamala’s open borders policy is ruining your life and causing all your problems.

38 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I’m visiting my father and have watched about 15 minutes of Fox News. I’ve learned that housing costs are the fault of illegal immigrants, Kamala’s policies as VP are the cause of all your problems, this country is being overrun with illegal immigrants who are ruining your life, this country has a huge problem with illegal immigrants, and flip-flopping Kamala’s open borders policy is ruining your life and causing all your problems.

Not at you, but

Go hire a painter or plumber in Austin right now. Then consider prices when Trump deports everybody. Then consider his tarrif policy. Our economy would be a smoldering clusterfuck and all these "serious" bastards are completely clueless about it.

GOP policy only works as grievance. If they actually implement anything it's a real dog catches car moment.  Like Dobbs.  They need to run on deporting people; but if they actually do it they are fucked. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Jesse Watters said yesterday on air that he has never heard of Mark Robinson. Tens of millions of Americans take this horseshit as gospel.

Annoying that so many would believe him, but I take it as he’s distancing himself because he knows Robinson is finished.

Annoying that so many would believe him, but I take it as he’s distancing himself because he knows Robinson is finished.

He’s either 1) Lying through his teeth, which of course he is, or 2) Shockingly uninformed with no business being on air talking about politics.

Which is it, morons? (not y’all)
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He’s either 1) Lying through his teeth, which of course he is, or 2) Shockingly uninformed with no business being on air talking about politics.

Which is it, morons? (not y’all)

He’s lying. It’s all about denial, distance, and deflection. Trump will later announce that he didn’t know him either.