2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Hinch’s Ricky Henderson story wasn’t bad 

they were locker mates with the A’s. Later hinch was with the royals and Ricky with the Red Sox. Royals players bet hinch Ricky wouldn’t remember his name. Rickey remembered, hinch won the bet 

Edited by tx 3 putt

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

they were locker mates with the A’s. Later hinch was with the royals and Ricky with the Red Sox. Royals players bet hinch Ricky wouldn’t remember his name. Rickey remembered, hinch won the bet 

Having a name like “A.J.” might make it less difficult as well.

25 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

reminds me of the olerud story. 

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:
8 minutes ago, Wishbone said:
BTW, those trucker hats are sharp. Personally I guess I’m kinda the opposite when it comes to fit as Gandorf. But they are cool. emoji1591.png

I am testing out the value of the Trucker Hat Mafia and wearing mine right now to see how this game turns out

Correct me if I am wrong, but those hats came from Cali, right? Could be some interesting juju dynamics at war this weekend.