Naked and Afraid

RPM

On 6/3/2024 at 4:15 PM, Scraps said:

I hate the whole team that tranny is on.

Each of them is a super annoying person in slightly different ways. JFC, either leave of stop whining.  I'm glad they're all together so they aren't inflicted on others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Sheesh, they’re already doing another Last One Standing on 7/14. First effort was pretty weak.

And Adam ain’t off to a real good start tonight. 

Yeah someone's gonna kill Adam in his sleep. He's pretty slimy anyway.

This seems to be the only franchise that doesn’t employ alcohol to fuel drama conflict and fucking. I think rather than providing them a miraculous kill before extraction, maybe they should start adding hooch to the mix.

Especially on these longer missions and with groups, finding a case of Tito’s could add to the fun if it doesn’t kill a few of them.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 6:11 AM, Texzilla588 said:

This seems to be the only franchise that doesn’t employ alcohol to fuel drama conflict and fucking. I think rather than providing them a miraculous kill before extraction, maybe they should start adding hooch to the mix.

Especially on these longer missions and with groups, finding a case of Tito’s could add to the fun if it doesn’t kill a few of them.

I really expected there to me a caiman on the line on day 37.  I've always suspected some production shenanigans when it comes to that sort of thing, but I didn't see anything questionable at the end.  Perhaps with eight people left, they were content to let it play out, assuming at least one would make it to extraction.  

I loved seeing Kaiela's summary where they reshowed pussy Cole predicting that her tap would soon follow his.  

• Like 1

I thought their whole strategy was weird. I would have stayed maybe 5 days in a spot before moving on. Hell, I'd have planned to spend my last night at the extraction point, or damn close to it. 

Maybe it was the water sources. They weren't real clear. But having 20 miles left the last two days was bad planning IMO.

1 hour ago, Nole-4-Life said:

I thought their whole strategy was weird. I would have stayed maybe 5 days in a spot before moving on. Hell, I'd have planned to spend my last night at the extraction point, or damn close to it. 

Maybe it was the water sources. They weren't real clear. But having 20 miles left the last two days was bad planning IMO.

I agree, but I don't think there were dependable water sources between the big lake and the extraction point.  They were lucky to find one for that last night.  Had they known it was there, they might have gone sooner.  

I don't understand why they don't all make big floppy hats like Kaiela's.  

• Hook 'Em 1