Naked and Afraid

RPM

11 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Darrin showing the medic the normal size of his ball was pretty funny. I’m fairly fucking certain the dude trained in medicine had a clue. 

LOL.  Or, he could look at the other one.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2024 at 10:30 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Testicular torsion, that’s gonna be a no from me. 

I'd come up with a ranked list of what would do me in if I ever tried Naked and Afraid.  It was, 

1. Bugs/rashes
  2. Heat - especially at night
  3. ADHD mind gets bored and says, "F it".

I'm going to go ahead and put "extremely swollen testicle" at the top now.

Props to Dani for helping out when you know she just wanted to hurl.

• Haha 1

Yep.  I've wondered about that.  There's no way in hell I'm sleeping in some of these locations with my peehole out.  

I'm still horrified by one of my first experiences on the 40.  I can't recall the class, but I'm pretty sure it was in one of the "six pack" buildings.  First day of class.  Professor tells this long story about traveling abroad, getting super sick and nobody having any idea why.  Eventually, he starts hurling w/o being able to stop.  At some point, they pull something like a 2-foot worm out his ass.  It had been living in his stomach and, occasionally, trying to exit his stomach through his esophagus.  That was causing the vomiting.  My naive, freshman mind was all, "That's what they talk about in college lectures?!?!?  /csb

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

For me it's,

Prefer: Gary or Jeff or Fernando

Not so much: Ky, Patrick and Dan 

Dan is passive-aggressive sneaky.  I can't put my finger on why I don't care for Ky.   

I like Jeff because at least he's honest.  What does annoy me is that he'll harp on how brilliant this move or that move is and then pick a fight with a group of 3.  Being possibly ganged up on by 3 hard-core players if far more dangerous than some minor advantage that he gets from trading salt or removing bones from an area near the camp.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Like 1