Chicken Fried Steak

Limp Brisket

Hamilton, Texas. It’s at the Circle T arena. They have a hotel there as well, great place to stay if you are in that area. The calf fries are an appetizer, the steaks are damn good too.  One night I had the filet with blue cheese.

276274E6-4CE4-4DF1-888E-B2C6BC7BBAE0.jpeg

A84E34AC-6C74-4AEC-A263-D39377722471.jpeg

Edited by RMac5

I had nightmares about that picture after seeing it yesterday. Woke up screaming at 3:00 a.m. when an unlicensed dermatologist in an abandoned mental hospital used a steak knife to make an incision on a poor person without health insurance's chest and a huge cyst exploded out. I tried to ease my mind by convincing myself if you rotate the plate a bit to the right it's really just a happy face with two eyes and a mouth that just blew a record setting chewing gum bubble that popped. But then I noticed the happy face must not have set the record and wasn't happy at all because it's obvious the failure resulted an angry dad's left hook that turned the right eye black. 

I'm going to have to get chicken fried steak for lunch to make the world right. 

• Haha 2

On 10/12/2024 at 10:40 AM, Texzilla58 said:

Fred’s Texas used a griddle for CFS at the old place.  Don’t know about the new place.

God I loved the W 7th location of Fred's.  Really good burgers, cold ass beer.  Used to be able to get $2 Banquets all day every day.