Israel

SmokeyBear1861

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Are they part of that caravan in Mexico I keep hearing about?

Just good ole Americans concerned about Palestine, but definitely not supportive of Hamas or antisemitic in any way.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

By far the most annoying and transparent thing the surly Make Israel Great Again crowd does is constantly try to paint everyone who is anti-Zionist as antisemitic. It's annoying because normies won't push back on it because they don't know any better, and transparent because it actually belies their deep-rooted antisemitism that has been grown and tended by shitty Western media outllets for decades which they refuse to recognize.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/23/2024 at 7:48 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

I see now we’ve moved on to feeling bad for the Houthis for getting their shit pushed in after fucking around and finding out.

On 7/23/2024 at 8:00 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

lol, so much butthurt for the poor Houthi fuel storage facilities. 

Woo-hoo! Israel doubles down on crimes against humanity! I've usually thought of you as a little deeper, 956 Worldwide. You're coming across a little war-mongery.

Someone attacked us! Let's go destroy and starve everybody adjacent!

The target:

image.png.442bbeb52e4ef6fa6223ea560d916af2.png

I concur:

On 7/23/2024 at 10:20 PM, Brian Fantana said:

Maybe take a lap and a nap, champ, and stop lying about what everyone else is saying. God you're such a fucking pussy about this topic.

15 hours ago, Anastasis said:

No doubt it likely involves more dead children and expended us bombs. 

image.png.7b08987765b879f392642cdeec83ee0a.png

Your Aggie is showing. "Oohhhh, look at the butthurt." Very manly.

Israel blows up and kills scores of Palestinians targeting a couple of Hamas leaders. Even had they killed them,

• The cost to non-combatants was criminally high.
  • How much difference would it make? Sure, kill your enemies, but don't keep touting it as some huge blow to your enemy's capabilities.

The US started using the blowing up of guys like this as a scorecard indicating, "hey, look how good we're doing!" but nothing really changes. Again, kill these vile enemies all you want, just don't use this minor achievement to justify horrendous suffering inflicted on others.

Here, Israel seems to have retalliated out of all proportion. They use famine as a weapon once again. And we claim Israel as a close bossom buddy whom we just have to supply with the weapons they use to inflict famine, homelessness, and displacement on the innocent.

I wonder if Netanyahu is trying to trigger a massive showdown with the Arab world where he can rely on the US to help him win big. He can count on us not allowing Israel to be erased. He abuses that certainty.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Vandalism bad. Flag burning, I really don't care. It's a constitutionally protected was to protest your government. 

But it's bad PR, so let's send another freighter full of 1000 pound bombs to Israel. The Palestinian civilians are paying for the Hamas outrage, they may as well pay for the flag burning and grafitti outrage as well.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Woo-hoo! Israel doubles down on crimes against humanity! I've usually thought of you as a little deeper, 956 Worldwide. You're coming across a little war-mongery.

Someone attacked us! Let's go destroy and starve everybody adjacent!

The target:

image.png.442bbeb52e4ef6fa6223ea560d916af2.png

I concur:

image.png.7b08987765b879f392642cdeec83ee0a.png

Your Aggie is showing. "Oohhhh, look at the butthurt." Very manly.

Israel blows up and kills scores of Palestinians targeting a couple of Hamas leaders. Even had they killed them,

• The cost to non-combatants was criminally high.
  • How much difference would it make? Sure, kill your enemies, but don't keep touting it as some huge blow to your enemy's capabilities.

The US started using the blowing up of guys like this as a scorecard indicating, "hey, look how good we're doing!" but nothing really changes. Again, kill these vile enemies all you want, just don't use this minor achievement to justify horrendous suffering inflicted on others.

Here, Israel seems to have retalliated out of all proportion. They use famine as a weapon once again. And we claim Israel as a close bossom buddy whom we just have to supply with the weapons they use to inflict famine, homelessness, and displacement on the innocent.

I wonder if Netanyahu is trying to trigger a massive showdown with the Arab world where he can rely on the US to help him win big. He can count on us not allowing Israel to be erased. He abuses that certainty.

The Houthis (who are not a party to Palestine), launched Iran-made ballistic missiles into Israel.  Those missiles are delivered by sea to the port that got bombed. They won’t be  Israel’s response was exactly proportional and relevant to what the Houthis did and will make it operational more difficult for the Houthis to get more ballistic missiles.

image.jpeg.ba01fe06c87d48ebf29ff6fedb6cc00e.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Houthis (who are not a party to Palestine), launched Iran-made ballistic missiles into Israel.  Those missiles are delivered by sea to the port that got bombed. They won’t be  Israel’s response was exactly proportional and relevant to what the Houthis did and will make it operational more difficult for the Houthis to get more ballistic missiles.

No shit.

Where are you on the policy of crimes against humanity? Where are you on information one could find in wikipedia on why the port is critical to humane interests?

I don't have a problem understanding why Israel moved and how they (and you) justify their actions. I also understand why the white people of Tulsa decided to wipe out their black community. So?

You seem to be keeping your focus narrow to justify what appears to me to be bloodlust and the thrill of conventional weapons being used. You seem to defend wildly disproportionage responses to attacks on Israel.

A bank robber needed the money to feed a drug habit. Again, so? What about the act and its consequences? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Roma, your analogies are not apt at all. 

Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, all of the Iranian clients, are waging a war where civilian deaths are a feature, not a bug. They don’t imbed in populated areas for lack of remote regions for garrisons. They do so because they want the populace to either be a human shield, or sacrificial victims to create global support. 

Yes, these are human tragedies. Yes, they are Hamas’, and Hezbollah’s and Houthis’s (and Iran’s) fault. 

On October 7, 2023, Hamas showed Israel what being their neighbor entailed. Claims that there is any other way to deal with them, of putting the mad dog down while avoiding civilian casualties, while Hamas’ strategy is to have lots of civilian casualties, are specious. 

Israel actually is trying to minimize civilian casualties, even though they will never get credit for it. Hamas is the side that sees civilian casualties as a feature, not a bug, of their strategy. 

10 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

Yes, we all agree. Destruction of property is not constitutionally protected speech. I don't know whether any were arrested for vandalism, but hopefully so.

Now, let's talk about what most are protesting (fuck the Hamas supporters):

• 50+ year illegal occupation of the West Bank (30+ years of Gaza) and the subjugation of 3 million Palestinians in the West Bank.
  • Illegal theft of land and displacement of Palestinians into ghettos as settlers colonize stolen land (This is called ethnic cleansing).
  • 20-year blockade on Gaza, stunting the economic, social, and political growth of 2 million Palestinians.
  • 10 years of Netanyahu politically and financially supporting a terrorist organization to keep Palestinians divided.
  • That same terrorist organization then turned around and murdered 1,200 of Bibi's own people.
  • Righteous response becoming overkill, resulting in the deaths of 39,000+ Palestinians since October.
  • Continued refusal of ceasefire to bring remaining hostages home as Palestinians starve.
  • Continued refusal to recognize the right of a Palestinian state to exist.
  • Invited to speak in front of Congress as prosecutors for ICC seek arrest warrant for war crimes fast on the heels of ICJ declaring occupation of West Bank illegal.

You know, I feel pretty comfortable that a displeasure with Israel's actions is well within the mainstream.

image.thumb.png.397c26af1393e1b1009eb9d5b68233fe.png

https://news.gallup.com/poll/642695/majority-disapprove-israeli-action-gaza.aspx

@Macklemore I see you name-checked me in the protest thread. If you care to address any of the points above, discussing the situation in the "free speech" portion of this site would be much more appropriate since this is essentially a cloak room discussion.

I'm not sure why you singled me out. You can search my posting history, and you'll never find a single post in which I justify or excuse political violence or vandalism during protests. In fact, I condemn it. Moreover, I've repeatedly said the protestors' actions have been counterproductive overall, but I still support their right to peacefully protest. Pretty sure that's a standard, middle-of-the-road stance.

Come to think of it, though, I don't believe I've ever seen your response to the violent attempted coup instigated by your favorite disgraced former president.

Posted (edited)

Bolverk, Didn’t Israel get the West Bank and Gaza after fighting back an unprovoked invasion? Is that wrong? How is that an illegal occupation? Whose laws?

Edited by statsman

Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2024 at 9:53 AM, statsman said:

Roma, your analogies are not apt at all. 

Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, all of the Iranian clients, are waging a war where civilian deaths are a feature, not a bug. They don’t imbed in populated areas for lack of remote regions for garrisons. They do so because they want the populace to either be a human shield, or sacrificial victims to create global support. 

Yes, these are human tragedies. Yes, they are Hamas’, and Hezbollah’s and Houthis’s (and Iran’s) fault. 

On October 7, 2023, Hamas showed Israel what being their neighbor entailed. Claims that there is any other way to deal with them, of putting the mad dog down while avoiding civilian casualties, while Hamas’ strategy is to have lots of civilian casualties, are specious. 

Israel actually is trying to minimize civilian casualties, even though they will never get credit for it. Hamas is the side that sees civilian casualties as a feature, not a bug, of their strategy. 

You think they killed a lot of Houthi combatants when the Israelis blew up a harbor that is a main lifeline to everybody there?

I will be insulted the next time someone presumes to tell me things that are obvious. Your response suggests that I don't understand how terrorists operate. Your response seems to indicate that I'm unaware of how this was started. You condescendingly accept that there are human tragedies but that I need to understand whose fault they are as though the people actually dropping the bombs, firing the tank shells, and pulling the triggers are absolved.

You also, naively state that Israel is "actually is trying to minimize civilian casualties." Really? Using 2000 pound bombs (until we really stood up to them and said that was too big) then 1000 pound bombs to obliterate neighborhoods and displace just about everybody in Gaza is the ticket for "minimizing civilian casualties?" 

All you have to prove that Israel is being careful are the statements of the war criminal executing the campaign. I suggest you use your eyes.

image.png.17aa2c61bd7590b4ed7ca06ecc5242b3.png

image.png.ae7dfbeb83b72d872d2cb2be32a7a6a2.pngimage.png.b5db4d71f256190d56dcf9eee385b7f7.png

image.png.eea9d7009cbb429d244e58caaebb08da.png

Thank goodness Israel is looking out for civilians. Imagine what it would look like if they were conducting a merciless and brutal campaign. 

I haven't even gotten into their closing of supply portals, shooting journalists, and having cruelty parties with captives.

A bloody response to the hideous attacks of last October was justified and expected. This is something else.

Please don't wrap yourself in a smug assumption that you have clearer ideas of all of this because you can point to a terrrible provocation and the statements of a monster. Just look. Just ask yourself, do I want my name associated with this?

I surely don't.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, statsman said:

Bolverk, Didn’t Israel get the West Bank and Gaza after fighting back an unprovoked invasion? Is that wrong? How is that an illegal occupation? Whose laws?

Israel attacked first in 1967.

Not only is Israel a member of the United Nations, it is a creation of the UN. The UN Charter, which Israel signed, prohibits the acquisition of territory by force. The International Court of Justice has stated the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory is illegal under international law.

56 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

No shit.

Where are you on the policy of crimes against humanity? Where are you on information one could find in wikipedia on why the port is critical to humane interests?

I don't have a problem understanding why Israel moved and how they (and you) justify their actions. I also understand why the white people of Tulsa decided to wipe out their black community. So?

You seem to be keeping your focus narrow to justify what appears to me to be bloodlust and the thrill of conventional weapons being used. You seem to defend wildly disproportionage responses to attacks on Israel.

A bank robber needed the money to feed a drug habit. Again, so? What about the act and its consequences? 

I think that there’s a long history of terror organizations and governments mobilizing all of their assets and infrastructure in the service of attacking others, and then claiming that any potential response to their own aggression is unjustified.

The Houthis unloaded Iranian ballistic missiles and fired them at THE FUCKING U.S. EMBASSY in a country over 1,000 miles away, killing civilians.  In response, Israel bombed the cranes and docks so that there wouldn’t be more Iranian ballistic missiles unloaded there.

You are comparing that to the Tulsa massacre? That’s pure “anti-Zionist” brain rot.  The Houthis are not fighting for civil rights and the cranes and port facilities they use to unload ballistic missiles are not segregated Black neighborhoods. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

By far the most annoying and transparent thing the surly Make Israel Great Again crowd does is constantly try to paint everyone who is anti-Zionist as antisemitic. 

No one is painting anything, but everyone at that rally from the video absolutely supports terrorism and is antisemitic.  I'm sure there were some very fine people elsewhere, but in that particular video, there were no boos, no one stopping it.  Only cheers or silent approval.  Can only address the people there, but there was no separation from Hamas for the people there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Israel attacked first in 1967.

Israel stated that they would view the closing of the strait as an act of war. Egypt massed its military on the border, and closed the strait. 

I am unpersuaded by your argument. 

Edited by statsman

1 minute ago, statsman said:

Israel stated that they would view the closing of the strait as an act of war. Egypt massed its military on the border, and closed the strait. 

I am unpersuaded by your argument. 

Until shots are fired, war is never a guarantee. Besides, the last time I checked a map, the West Bank isn't Egypt, which is at peace with Israel. The last time I checked, the Palestinian Authority recognized Israel's right to exist. When will Israel recognize the right of Palestine to exist?

I'm guessing you must also be a Putin apologist. You know, the guy who keeps talking about how Ukraine has no right to exist and that it's all really just historically Russian territory anyway.

7 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

No one is painting anything, but everyone at that rally from the video absolutely supports terrorism and is antisemitic.  I'm sure there were some very fine people elsewhere, but in that particular video, there were no boos, no one stopping it.  Only cheers or silent approval.  Can only address the people there, but there was no separation from Hamas for the people there.

I agree, fuck them. I doubt you'll find disagreement here on Surly.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

By far the most annoying and transparent thing the surly Make Israel Great Again crowd does is constantly try to paint everyone who is anti-Zionist as antisemitic. It's annoying because normies won't push back on it because they don't know any better, and transparent because it actually belies their deep-rooted antisemitism that has been grown and tended by shitty Western media outllets for decades which they refuse to recognize.

I think the main problem is there's no real way to be like "fuck em both" which is actually the stance of most people. Most people don't think we should have anything to do with some shit going on "over there" that involves such a small population of people who aren't even American and an even smaller portion of the American population that has ties there. 

It's fucking annoying. It's annoying and stupid that these morons went and did some stupid ass shit on federal property and get attention for it. It's lame and does absolutely nothing. 

16 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I think that there’s a long history of terror organizations and governments mobilizing all of their assets and infrastructure in the service of attacking others, and then claiming that any potential response to their own aggression is unjustified.

The Houthis unloaded Iranian ballistic missiles and fired them at THE FUCKING U.S. EMBASSY in a country over 1,000 miles away, killing civilians.  In response, Israel bombed the cranes and docks so that there wouldn’t be more Iranian ballistic missiles unloaded there.

You are comparing that to the Tulsa massacre? That’s pure “anti-Zionist” brain rot.  The Houthis are not fighting for civil rights and the cranes and port facilities they use to unload ballistic missiles are not segregated Black neighborhoods. 

You refuse to address my points.

The example of Tulsa was not so much a comparison with Israel's ongoing campaign to seemingly wipe out or drive off the population of Gaza although it's not as far off as you in exaggerated outrage want to assert. I was using the example to address your complacence about the Israeli campaign by stating causes and reasons that no longer support that campaign. 

You're remarkably simplistic in your argument and, now, plain dumb in your fallback position that anyone not buying your bloodthirsty over-simplifications is an anti-zionist with brain rot. It's sort of a cowardly way to avoid really addressing serious points.

Again, you state the obvious in your top two paragraphs as though "that's it. We're done here." 

Of course, I salute your subtle reasoning in putting THE FUCKING U.S. EMBASSY in all caps. I suppose, for you, this would justify the US sending the bombers and the navy to show these MidEast pikers what killing is all about. You could cheer the cruise missiles and Hellfire missile. America! Fuck yeah!

You're knowledgable but you seem to like your world easy with good versus evil explaining everything. I'm not going to "argue" with you anymore unless you present something substantive.

27 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

there were no boos, no one stopping it.  Only cheers or silent approval. 

Time to round up the silent approvers. We know what they're thinking just like we know what everyone present in the vicinity was thinking. Case closed.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I think the main problem is there's no real way to be like "fuck em both" which is actually the stance of most people. Most people don't think we should have anything to do with some shit going on "over there" that involves such a small population of people who aren't even American and an even smaller portion of the American population that has ties there. 

It's fucking annoying. It's annoying and stupid that these morons went and did some stupid ass shit on federal property and get attention for it. It's lame and does absolutely nothing. 

The only reason there's "no way" to do this, is because any sort of anti-Israel/anti-Zionist sentiment simply gets you slapped with the antisemitic label which has literally happened hundreds of times in this thread.

Pro-Zionism is the default position in America, thanks to decades of lobbying and Western media propaganda, so anyone who doesn't know shit about fuck (most Americans) will just automatically assume you're antisemitic if your position is "no, this actually sucks". They also believe (by default) that Israel represents the interests of Jews worldwide, so they constantly conflate Israel with the worldwide Jewish community. We saw this from people like 956 many times when this thread was more active, and he even apologized for doing it multiple times, only to continue towing the same line shortly after. It's just endless brain rot.

My position has been "fuck em both" for years, but there's no way to make Americans recognize that while both "sides" (Israel and Hamas specifically) absolutely suck, one side only exists as it does because the other side has been brutally occupying and terrorizing their territories for years and years, and doing so with our fucking money, I might add.

My position has kind of evolved into this cynical fugue state where I wish we could just shut off the money faucet and let Israel make itself into a pariah state without our sponsorship.

On top of that, there's still the fact that Bibi Netanyahu is a fucking bloodthirsty, fascist piece of shit criminal who needs this war to stay out of prison, is likely to have arrest warrants issued for him soon that will make him unable to travel basically anywhere but America, and for some reason we are still welcoming this cocksucker to come scold the American people in front of Congress. It makes me fucking sick. I can't even begin to describe the hatred I have for that smug piece of shit and I hope I live long enough to go piss on his grave some day.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

Exactly. My preference would be to get the US out of the MidEast. The West needs oil, so we can't just leave our allies at the mercy of Iran and Russia. We sewed our hips to Israel's and have a weird sentimental attachment for their pluckiness early on. They're not the little guy anymore.

The world needs to be quickly weaned from from petroleum for more than just political reasons, but that weaning would do everybody good. Too bad the American Republicans fucked that up and are fucking that up as much as they can.

I would only promise Israel that we will not allow them to be destroyed by a foreign alliance. We'll help them against missile attacks on their homeland and commit resources to keeping enemies from crossing their border. We will not countenance expansion by force or colonization by force (West Bank). Israel doing so would jeopardize if not cancel the promise first stated. Time to stop letting the tail wag the dog.

I'm not anti-Zionist insofar as I'm not sure of the definition. I'm just an American who wants the best policies for this country. Our invasion of Iraq was a disaster. Our occupation of Afghanistan after the justified invasion to attack binLaden was a disaster partially due to the disaster of invading Iraq. (We replaced special forces trained to work with local with regular military units. Dumb.)

Our military presence there is way too big. We need to remedy the oil problem which will relieve that front.

40 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

On top of that, there's still the fact that Bibi Netanyahu is a fucking bloodthirsty, fascist piece of shit criminal who needs this war to stay out of prison, is likely to have arrest warrants issued for him soon that will make him unable to travel basically anywhere but America, and for some reason we are still welcoming this cocksucker to come scold the American people in front of Congress. It makes me fucking sick. I can't even begin to describe the hatred I have for that smug piece of shit and I hope I live long enough to go piss on his grave some day.

It's quite telling that folks came back to the thread in response to the outrageous behavior of a handful of protesters rather than the outrageous behavior of Netanyhu the protesters are responding to.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

21 minutes ago, bolverk said:

It's quite telling that folks came back to the thread in response to the outrageous behavior of a handful of protesters rather than the outrageous behavior of Netanyhu the protesters are responding to.

Telling? Yes. The least bit surprising, given this thread’s embarrassing history over the past 9 months? No

• Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Along with ballistic missiles for Houthis, Iran is also funding protests here in the United States.

They've wasted their money, then. As I've repeatedly said, the protests have likely been counterproductive.

Most sane and fair-minded Americans can come to the same conclusion without receiving a dime from Iran by opening their eyes to Netanyahu's absolute overkill. They saw the wanton destruction of Gaza, and the majority came to that conclusion in March before the big campus protests even happened.

Same chart as from my previous post above:

image.png.745d5ec8524b2deeeed8eae092b9ee77.png

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

They've wasted their money, then. As I've repeatedly said, the protests have likely been counterproductive.

Most sane and fair-minded Americans can come to the same conclusion without receiving a dime from Iran by opening their eyes to Netanyahu's absolute overkill. They saw the wanton destruction of Gaza, and the majority came to that conclusion in March before the big campus protests even happened.

Same chart as from my previous post above:

image.png.745d5ec8524b2deeeed8eae092b9ee77.png

There’s an embedded assumption here in labeling them “unproductive” that Iran and the protest leaders are interested in helping Palestinians. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah I wonder why LMAO

Based on PRONG HORN's posting history, it really doesn't seem he's too fond of anyone other than conservative white males. You'll find bigoted posts against Latinos, Asians, gays/trans, and, of course, Blacks. I think his deal is that he just really hates progressive youth and Muslims more than any actual affinity for Israel or the Jewish people. 

He's just an equal opportunity hater and posts stuff to piss off people who have sympathies for Palestinians. I think he gets off on getting a rise out of people. I mean, shit, the dude once started a whole thread about Americans living in Mexico City and pissing them off until he eventually got chased out of that thread for being overtly gleeful that Anglos were giving Mexicans a bad time.

Here's a small sample of his shit. Every single one of these posts were outside the Cloak Room:

image.jpeg.0a161e10f7f2e43b4b84729f3e314094.jpeg

image.jpeg.b194ab6ffa29afc5083c52f5327dfcbc.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.606830d41417f00282c98d066ff6e4ae.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.28838d99eee82fe4860631becbd12c36.jpeg

image.jpeg.eb5f01602c0854ee78f879ea98a557a2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1b4918732cafab78554552e0482e2238.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8070fd21d227902c0932504ce6375e63.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by bolverk

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

they can get fucked then 

Yes, Hamas can get fucked. I don't care.

I do care about the other two million Palestinians in Gaza who are in the crossfire. I also care that the Israeli government has systematically oppressed and subjugated the Palestinian people for 50+ years using my tax dollars. I also do care that the occupation of the West Bank is wholly illegal under international law.

Do you?

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Here's a small sample of his shit. Every single one of these posts were outside the Cloak Room:

I appreciate the effort but context helps. 

1. funny GIF

2. Also funny

3. Fits context of quoted statement

4. Good for goose and gander

5. A statement to those who don't know how good they have it.  

6. Stating that the most destructive religions come from the Middle East

7. Humor that fits the context of the posts quoted and preceding post's themes 

8. The person in the pic quoted plus guys like Vanilla Ice etc. make my point

Also, it's like you didn't even find the actually offensive stuff I have posted before.  These aren't very powerful examples.

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Have Palestinians ever turned on hamas ?

When they go against Hamas they are usually killed or beaten/crippled.  There's lots of examples of them trying to get food off of trucks and AID caravans and then getting tortured and shot.  I've seen at least ten video clip examples in just the last few months.  

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Have Palestinians ever turned on hamas ?

Christ, brother, you're a great poster 99% of the time but please gain at least greater than sub-Wikipedia level knowledge on this topic.

Literally all of your posting on this topic is little more than nodding and grunting.