[Surly Official Firing Squad] David Pierce Has Left The Building - FIRED

Yama Yak Yachtzi

43 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You're so fucking stupid....times ticking little guy then it's not stop rubbing shit into your face for being such a fucking dipshit.

40 minutes ago, Balcones said:

Gaming stations in the stands are literally your stupid fucking idea.  

Fuck, this romance is turning into the baseball version of Derka and Motownhorn. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, MuellerHorn said:

If it is Vitello, CDC truly is a wizard.

I’d have to imagine the hire would come with significant commitments to baseball resources overall. 

Agreed and NIL commitments. Also info can’t trust Neil Leininger who can you trust?

Edited by BurntOrange&White

52 minutes ago, chase25 said:

I watched Ivan flip his bat back to the pitchers mound (which would be an ejection today) after destroying a baseball in 2022 against South Carolina. That is as douchebag as it gets and Ivan is a pretty mild mannered person.

😂 not douchebag.  you sound jealous and Karen like 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, freyguy said:

How much do baseball season tix typically run these days?

Depends on what section.... Main stands under the roof all have a foundation contribution added on.... R2/L2 and out only pay for actual seat costs. 1 or 2 sections of GA at $99.

Last yr or more, there were supposedly no tickets available that were not bought by season ticket holders

Edited by BillyGoatHill

3 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Depends on what section.... Main stands under the roof all have a foundation contribution added on.... R2/L2 and out only pay for actual seat costs. 1 or 2 sections of GA at $99.

Last yr or more there were supposedly no tickets available that were not bought by season ticket holders

and add in $60 more per game for peach tea bourbons...I guess I'll still go ad hoc.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, freyguy said:

and add in $60 more per game for peach tea bourbons...I guess I'll still go ad hoc.

Myself and the guys around me all laugh when we discuss the ticket prices etc....., the tickets are the cheap part!

It's the beer, booze and hot dogs throughout the season that makes it an expensive hobby.

EDIT: your avatar is appropriate for sitting in our section.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Edited by BillyGoatHill
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to [Surly Official Firing Squad] David Pierce Has Left The Building - FIRED
  • immamac locked and unlocked this topic