[Surly Official Firing Squad] David Pierce Has Left The Building - FIRED

Yama Yak Yachtzi

51 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Not a fan of O’Sullivan 9 CWS trips with just 1 title to show for it. IIRC he only even finished runner up twice as well and got bounced by Kent State that one year. He’s Pierce 2.0 with horrible judgement off the field added in. 

This Surly account has to be a bit.  What bit? The guy who's wrong 100% of the time, like clockwork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is a coaching speculation thread. I'm locking this for a few hours to get that one seeded and going, this thread is reserved for talking about how much David Pierce fucking sucks and how much he should be fired and when he is probably getting fired.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

• immamac locked and unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Guess we’re ruling out the Kentucky guy as it’s been several hours.

It can only be 1 of 4 guys.

Don’t know if serious, but you wouldn’t hear anything yet either way. It would take a couple of days or longer yet IMO even if they already had discussions.

2 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Don’t know if serious, but you wouldn’t hear anything yet either way. It would take a couple of days or longer yet IMO even if they already had discussions.

If aggy also makes the finals and we don’t hear the “Texas and Pierce are parting ways” from UT this week, then it’s one of them. If we get it before the finals are over, it’s probably neither 

CDC probably has an agreement not to mess up SEC championship with a Texas coaching announcement which will take all the focus off the SEC teams no one cares about that are left in the tournament.

2 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Not serious.  I’ll pull for Schloss as he’s got the best leg sweep.  Would be most surprised with him or Vitello.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

CDC probably has an agreement not to mess up SEC championship with a Texas coaching announcement which will take all the focus off the SEC teams no one cares about that are left in the tournament.

highly believable that the SEC gives input on big announcements (or has rules in place) 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I'm about to take a huge dump.  Will have an update later.  $9.95, please.

You know what a big turd dump WIN is?, It's when I a huge, big ass turd, folds over itself before going down the toilet and doesn't stop up the toilet. That, My Man, is HUGE DUMP!

5 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

You know what a big turd dump WIN is?, It's when I a huge, big ass turd, folds over itself before going down the toilet and doesn't stop up the toilet. That, My Man, is HUGE DUMP!

Then I did not have a win.  It was actually kinda loose because I've been drinking mimosas all morning, like I'd be doing if I were in Omaha.   $9.95 please.

8 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

4wdF.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

Nahhh. It's a WIN if it's too big to fold, but you get the leading point just under the ledge and it goes down anyway.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Then I did not have a win.  It was actually kinda loose because I've been drinking mimosas all morning, like I'd be doing if I were in Omaha.   $9.95 please.

Psyllium hulls in caps. Like a charm. Says up to 6 caps, I only take 1. 

2 hours ago, Victor R. Franko said:

Agree to disagree. 

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Said he's played phone tag with the other source and will post as soon as he talks to him. I suppose it is good he's getting multiple sources and opinions.

no leaks --> I'm working on it.

no leaks --> I'm still working on it, need to talk to another source to make double sure.

no leaks --> trust CDC, he's got a process, tight lipped, but know it's a professional process.

no leaks --> I'm told Texas will get their guy.

no leaks --> I'm told expect an announcement soon after the CWS, if not during the finals weekend.

no leaks --> dis gunna be gud.

announcement --> I tell ya fellas, what an impressive process. CDC is the best AD in the country, and I was told {INSERT NEW COACH NAME HERE} was CDC's guy all along, get ready for a good ride.

$9.95 please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, troph said:

no leaks --> I'm working on it.

no leaks --> I'm still working on it, need to talk to another source to make double sure.

no leaks --> trust CDC, he's got a process, tight lipped, but know it's a professional process.

no leaks --> I'm told Texas will get their guy.

no leaks --> I'm told expect an announcement soon after the CWS, if not during the finals weekend.

no leaks --> dis gunna be gud.

announcement --> I tell ya fellas, what an impressive process. CDC is the best AD in the country, and I fully trust his confidence in David Pierce as the guy going forward. CDC wants to see how he performs in a year in the SEC before making any big moves. 

$9.95 please.

FIFY

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to [Surly Official Firing Squad] David Pierce Has Left The Building - FIRED