Getting old sucks

Hate

9 hours ago, Elvis said:

I’m 45.5yo.  Do I really need a camera up my butt, or is this just an ass/cash grab?

Best "Worst" case you're all clear and won't go back for 10 years. Worse case you will glad you did it earlier rather than later.

It's a no lose situation and you get propofol (make sure you are getting propofol).....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Elvis said:

I’m 45.5yo.  Do I really need a camera up my butt, or is this just an ass/cash grab?

Just had my second one at 62.  Two very small polyps were removed (same as at 52) so I’m guessing I’m good for another 10 years.  I’m waiting on the follow up.  Had propofal and it was nice but not as nice as the first time.  Prep is the only unpleasant part.  

Sigh.  Some buddies and I took my old man out for a birthday dinner last night at a brazilian steakhouse.  Salad bar, all the meats, delicious, great time had by all.

Got to my dad's place to drop him off....had to drop a deuce.  Went home to watch the rest of the Austin FC match...had to hit the shitter three times.  Went to bed.  Woke up at 2:30, cramping like hell, on the shitter on and off for 40 minutes.

Goddammit, I'm just too old to eat like that (I just don't eat platters full of red meat these days).  Body can't handle it.