Amazing Soccer Goals, Saves and Blunders

Captain Ron

Cannot find a video of this. But DAMNNNNNN

Baumgartner scores after six seconds in Austria friendly win

The 24-year-old sprinted from the centre circle and skipped past three challenges before firing a low shot from outside the box into the bottom corner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure where else to put this, but there is a lot to unpack here.   1, how is that guy only 46 looks more like 66, he has been banned from multiple stadiums, his beer-drinking skills, and worst of all at the end lockerrooms in England in the 70s.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

If the first dude had killed the second dude in a fit of blind rage, I would've voted for acquittal. I mean, he didn't have to do anything and that's a goal. Or if he just taps it in virtually any other direction. The ball was 80 percent across the line and still moving toward the net. 

If they lost the game and I were coach, I honestly would have a tough time not cutting the second dude on the spot, then and there. One of the worst things I've ever seen. Just extreme incompetence. Possibly appropriate for the death penalty.

13 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Vamos mother fucking Lanús!!

That was the team I followed in ARG, but I never got to a game at their stadium. 

They have sent more than a handful of players to the MLS and I think that Portland had 2 around the time they were really strong in the 2015-2017-ish era.