Amazing Soccer Goals, Saves and Blunders

Captain Ron

I guess this is the right thread.

A brawl broke out during a women’s college soccer game between Rutgers and UMass on Sunday that saw multiple punches thrown after a whistle had blown for a foul. 

Rutgers senior Gia Girman and UMass senior Ashley Lamond were the two parties involved in the fight, when teammates had to ultimately step in to stop punches being thrown on the pitch in Amhert, Massachusetts. 

The altercation began when Girman committed a foul from behind on a different UMass player in the 55th minute of the match, when both players hit the turf. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/punches-thrown-ugly-brawl-leading-red-cards-rutgers-umass-womens-soccer-match

And since we are all judgy here.

e36b0fc7f9ac47048841cc32f05de789_md.webp.3931b59461ac9bab61879b1fd14e4b92.webp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

A brawl broke out during a women’s college soccer game between Rutgers and UMass on Sunday that saw multiple punches thrown after a whistle had blown for a foul. 

Rutgers senior Gia Girman and UMass senior Ashley Lamond were the two parties involved in the fight, when teammates had to ultimately step in to stop punches being thrown on the pitch in Amhert, Massachusetts. 

The altercation began when Girman committed a foul from behind on a different UMass player in the 55th minute of the match, when both players hit the turf. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/punches-thrown-ugly-brawl-leading-red-cards-rutgers-umass-womens-soccer-match

I think the girl on the left has Han Solo encased in carbonite somewhere.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

c4b30480-6876-4adf-bdac-c28631aa1ead_tex

On 8/26/2024 at 5:06 PM, InkaUtexas said:

Girman looks like she did a 100 yard dash in a 50 yard gym. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2024 at 5:06 PM, InkaUtexas said:

I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve seen both of these teams play. Although I didn’t see this game. I work from home and ESPN+ shows the most random college matches on random afternoons. I’ll just throw one on. Hell, South Alabama v. Middle Tennessee State women last week was a 4-3 barnburner.  Anyway, just goes to show you never know what you might see when you watch low level college soccer. 

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/14/2024 at 6:16 PM, Jive Turkey said:

Hell, South Alabama v. Middle Tennessee State women last week was a 4-3 barnburner.  Anyway, just goes to show you never know what you might see when you watch low level college soccer. 

some janky highlights. can't believe i saw this live.